I like it!

How Do You Know When You Are In Love?

Students were racing around the hallway, searched for their friends, bumped into each other, spreading around the breaking news.

"Oh my god, did you already hear it?"

"I even saw that, they were standing in the hallway, so close to each other!"

"Omo, Yoona is such a lucky girl! Poor Sehun."

"I can't believe that he just stole her away from him!"

"It's not a real surprise to me, didn't he also make out with Jinki's girlfriend?"  

The gossip stopped when the students saw who entered the hallway. Sehun, who didn't know that he was the number one talking topic, just walked pass. He was absorbed in his book. Out off sudden, a group of boy cut his way, making him impossible to go further. A brown hair boy step forward and slung his arms around him. "I'm feel so bad for you, Sehun. You don't deserve to be treat that way."

"He obviously think that he could anything he want. " The boy standing in front of him sneered.

"Such an ." Another student with perfect styled hair and a smirked on his face. Sehun, who still didn't understand what they are actually talking about, just looked at them in frustation. "

What are you talking about?"

"Oh Sehun, you don't have to hide your pain. Just let it all out. We are there for you, man."

"I don't even know who you are."

"I'm Jinki, he also laid his hand on my girlfriend, so i punched him in the face." He boasted proudly. "If you want him to stay away from your Yoona, i would gladly handle it." The rest agreed lougly with him. 

He must be the leader or something in that way. Before he left, he hold on Sehun's shoulder and said that he should stay strong.

His Yoona? Are they thinking that he and Yoona are dating? He looked around, noticing that they all were looking at his direction and whispered quietly to each other. This is not happening right know. He closed his eyes and rubbed his forehead.  Wait a second....Luhan is together with Yoona?!!

 



Kris and Luhan were in the school libary, do anything else than studied. The one busy with his  phone, the other boredly chewed on his pencil.

 
"You are dating Yoona?" Luhan stopped the chewing and looked at Kris in confusion.

"Huh, me dating?" 

"Well it seems. Everybody in school speaked about it." He hold his phone up again, "apperently she is Sehun's girl."

Luhan rolled his eyes. "No, she isn't. They aren't together." 

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because i know Sehun very-" he stopped, realized that he gave too much information out. He tried to save the hopless situation. "bad. You're right, i don't have a clue, what's going on." Kris smirked. 

"Luhan, you could do it much better."

"We were once friends okay? But it didn't end up well"

"What happened?" Kris rubbed softly on Luhan's back, after hearing the sadness in Luhan's voice

" I treated him bad and we drifted apart from each other. He lived his life and so do i. We are like stranger now." Luhan smiled bitterly.  "Isn't that pitiful?"

They both sat in silence. It was unusual, that Luhan was this upset. He was a guy, who could easily forgot about bad things. So that means, Sehun was very important to him even until now. Kris felt a little jealous.

"The past is gone. All you have is the present and the future. ", Kris stand up from his sit and stared down at Luhan. "It's the best to forget obout all the bad things, to move on. What's done cannot be undone." He walked out the libary, leaving a thoughtful Luhan behind.

How right you are.   

 


 
Luhan wandered around the libary. He never wanted the whole school to know about the Sehun/Yoona/Luhan love story, it wasn't his intention. It was only meant for Sehun. 
He knew that Sehun hated it, when he was in center of attention. He is going to kill me!, Luhan thought and buried his face in his hands. 

"What are you doing?"

Luhan looked in the direction of the voice but swung around immediately when he saw who that was. Speaking of the devil...Sehun made his way to him, Luhan grabbed randomly a book on the shelf and acted liked he was reading the book.


"Luhan, can we talk?"


"Uhm no, i'm busy"

Sehun narrowed his eyes. He brought his arms on the bookshelf and leaned down to him. "You know that you're holding your book the wrong way?" His head was almost on Luhan's sholder. His warm breath hit Luhan's neck, sending shivers down his spine. Damn you, Sehun!

"Ok, what do you want to talk about?" He clapped his book together, tried to sound indefferent as possible.

"Can you at least look at me?"

"No, i don't want to." 

Sehun sighed. I'm talking with a five years old kid. "It's about your relationship with Yoona."

"Oh, are you worry about the gossip?"

"No, i don't care about it." Even though he hated the fact that everyone is talking about him right now, but he was really worry about Yoona.


"And what's the problem, are you afraid that i'm going to snatch her away from you? Are you in love with her?" Luhan hidenly kept his finger cross. Please say no!

Sehun groaned. "No, i'm not. I only see her as a friend" 

YES!!!!  Luhan screamed inside his head. His lips twisted upwards.

"She's a really good friend of mine, so i don't want her to get hurt." "Yes, i totally understand" He replied a little bit too happy. Who cares about Yoona? The important thing is that you don't love her.

Luhan decided to turn around but forgot that Sehun was still very close to him. His face was practically pressed against Sehun's chest, who still had his hand on the shelf. Luhan stepped back a bit and gulped down. Don't look at his lips, Luhan. Just don't.  His eyes wandered around and landed on Sehun's lips. 

Oh no.


Sehun also started to feel the ual tension. His brain told him to just get the hell out of here, but his body just do what it wants. He put his other's arm up on the other side of the bookshelf, so that Luhan was trap inside. He felt how Luhan slightly tremble because of  his action. 

"Lu.." He spoked in low voice, tried to get Luhan's attention. And it worked, Luhan immediately looked up at him. His eyes sparkled after hearing his nickname after years. Luhan put his arms on Sehun's broad shoulder and inched forward. He bit nervously on his lips, tried to find the right words to say.

"Sehun ah, can i kiss y-?" Before he could end up the sentence, someone loudly stormed in the libary. 

 

"Luhan! Are you here?"

 

Luhan stepped frustrated on the ground. How does he do that?! It's the second time already. Chanyeol, way to ruin a moment!.

 "You should go"

Sehun let out a breath, his face a little bit annoyed. Luhan nodded but not really wanted to leave Sehun behind.  Sehun gave him a little push on the back. He made his way to Chanyeol, ready to kill him.

 


 

Baekhyun was standing in front of the exit door, waiting for Chanyeol to pick him up. He was excited because they are going to a date. It's the truth that he and Chanyeol hang out alot with each but their friends were always with them. They were barely alone, so Baekyhyun appreciated every second he could spend with his boyfriends.

Sudden someone slung his arms around him and pulled him into a back hug. Baekyhyun smiled, knew that it could be only Chanyeol. 

"Hey, sweetheart" Chanyeol whispered warmly into his ears. Baekhyun rested his head on Chanyeol's chest, feeling the warmness of his body.

"Hey, why are you late?"

"I have trouble to walk fast since Luhan kicked me in the with probably all his strenght. I didn't even do anything to him, he just hit me out of blue!" 

"It must hurt a lot", Baekhyun break free from Chanyeol's hold and turned around to face him, "Should i give it a kiss?"

Chanyeol's mouth was wide open, his face turned red.

Baekhyun started to laughed widly, wipped away the tears in his eyes. "I'm just kidding around! This is priceless." 

Chanyeol clicked his tougue and stepped forward.

"So you want to make fun of me?" Baekhyun was still laughing, but one foot already stepped backward, ready to run away from his punishment. 

"Just wait, you little!" He quickly tried to took a hold of Baekhyun, but he was already running for his life. A little giggle escape from his mouth.

Chanyeol chased after him . For a little guy he is pretty fast! 

"Stay still!" Chanyeol called out, but Baekyhun just stucked out his tougued and increased his speed limit. Oh, man, this is exhausting!, Chanyeol painted. How do i get him to stop running?  


"Au!" 


Baekhyun, who heard the scream from Chanyeol, immediately stopped and stormed his way to his lover. 

"Chanyeol ah, are you okay? Are you hurt?" He cried out, concerned could be hear in his voice.  As he finally got there, he could only saw a big grin on Chanyeol's face. He was laying comfortable on the grass.  

"Got ya." He pulled Baekyhun to him, so that he was sitting on his lap. Baekhyun, who doesn't find it a bit funny, hit him on the chest. Chanyeol flinched. 

"How can you joke about something like that? I was really worried." Baekhyun pouted out his lips.

"I'm sorry, i won't do that again okay?" He leaned up and placed a soft kiss on Baekyhun's mouth. Baekhyun lips move slightly upwards and he nodded. "Okay." Chanyeol cupped his little boyfriend's face, ready to kiss him again but a voice closed by interrupted them. 


"The weather is so nice today. Don't you think you so?"


"L-luhan hyung? What are you doing here?" Baekhyun asked, wonder since when Luhan got here. He was laying besides them with interlocked hands behind his head. 


"Oh don't mind me, just keep going."

Luhan lifted him up a bit on the grass, turned to his right to face them both and cupped his chin in his hand for support. An evil smile flashed on his face, when he stared at the confused Chanyeol. 


Revenge is sweet. 

 


Hope you like it!