Do you remember?

How Do You Know When You Are In Love?

"Woah is kinda a crowd" Jongin and Sehun entered the house.

"Let's us grab some drink" They both made their way to the kitchen. Sehun was never into this kind of party, he appreciated the company of other people but this was just too much.  Especially since the guy next him threw up in the sink. 

"I'm hope the housemaid gets paid well, look at all the mess!" Sehun scanned the room. Jongin narrowed his eyes, thinking about how in the world Sehun wanted to discuss about the housemaid's salary right now. But it's Sehun afterall, he has always been a little weird. Jongin handed him the cup of beer. "Just drink" Surprisingly Sehun handled alcohol very well, he sometimes even enjoys it. They stood there for a couple of minutes, observed the people around them. Jongin broke the silence. "Hey Baekhyun is over there, let's go to him"

Baekhyun was standing between Chanyeol and a girl, who named Sehun forgot. They were playing "Flip Cup". Sehun spotted Luhan, who was holding on Kris' shoulder. They were busy laughing their off as Tao spilled his drink all over his shirt and then accidently flipped the cup at his face.

They both seem pretty close. Sehun looked away.
"Go to them first i have to the bathroom. I come after" Sehun said.  Jongin nodded. 



When Jongin arrived, they already finished the game. Chanyeol's team, which included himself, Baekhyun, Minah, Chen and Tao lost. They blamed Tao's incident for the reason why they lost but it was clear that Kris' team, which included himself, Luhan, Hyeri, Yura and Xiumin, was already the winner before the game even started. Since they were tired after playing Flip Cup, Baekhyun suggested to play "Never Have I Ever". Everybody agreed. The rules are easy: The players sit in a circle and hold up 5 fingers each. Moving clockwise, each player takes turns declaring an activity that they've never done, beginning with the phrase, "Never have I ever." Anyone who has done the activity must lower a finger and drink. When a player lowers his last finger, he's out of the game. The winner of the game is the last remaining player with a finger raised.

Baekhyun started the game.  "Never have i ever randomly started dancing" Out of nowhere Luhan jumped from his sit and started dancing around.  

"Oh no, now i have to drink!"

Everybody just looked at Luhan, confused with his action. Jongin facepalm himself. "Woah, that's the way to win a game" 

Jongin turned. "Never have i ever made out with a someone on the school grounds" Everybody put down their fingers and drink. "Jongin, you know that the person who making the statement, shouldn't ask something he has already done?" Tao asked. Luhan grinned and imitated Jongin. "Woah, that's the way to win a game." 

Tao turned. "Never have i ever cried while watching Titanic" Baekhyun lowered his finger slowly and sipped his drink.  Before Tao could make a joke, he pointed his finger at him. "Don't you dare to joke about it!" Tao smirked, acting as he didn't understand what Baekhyun was talking about. Chanyeol patted his boyfriends shoulder to calm him down.

Luhan turned. "Never have i ever slept with two different people in one day" Kris sipped his drink. Luhan widened his eyes "Youu ". Kris look unfazed. "You make out with Junki's girlfriend, who is the here?" Luhan stucked out his toungue and earned a clapped on the head from Kris. He rubbed his head in pain and cursed quietly. Kris just chuckled at his cuteness. Chanyeol looked at them with disgusted face and covered Baekhyun's eyes. "Stop flirting around, there are children here." Baekhyun lightly smacked his hand, tell him to stop teasing him. Chanyeol chuckled and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Kris turned. "Never have i ever missed somebody" Luhan and Jongin put down their finger. 

"I miss Hun" Luhan pouted, looking at his feet. 

"Who is Hun?" Kris asked.

"He goes to our school, he-" Before he could speak further, his eyes landed on a blond hair male who stood across the room and talked to a girl.  

"There there he is!" He pointed his finger out.

"Where where?" The group shouted out, tried to find the mention person.

Luhan stand up from his sit and made his way to the boy. "Wait Luhan! Where do you go?" Chanyeol tried to catch Luhan but he was already out of his reach. Seconds later he was out of his sight. 

I wonder who he mean by Hun, Jongin thought. 


It took Sehun quite a long time to find a bathroom, since there were so many people. He was about to make his way to Jongin when a female voice called him from behind. He turned around and saw Yoona.

"I never thought that i would see you here" She smiled.

"Me neither." He smiled back. She is one of his closest female friend. Since he didn't really have many friends, he was relieved to see her here. Sehun has always been admire Yoona.  She was smart, funny, caring and popular among the boys and the girls. She was that kind of girl who you couldn't hate. Jongin often said to him that Yoona and he would make a perfect couple. But Sehun couldn't imagine them being together. It's just that he had never thought about Yoona romantically. 

She gave him a drink. Sehun took the cup and finished it in one gulp. Yoona widened her eyes in shock, she had never seen Sehun drink alcohol before and it never came to her mind that Sehun can drink. 

"You're full of surprise, Oh Sehun." 

"Is that supposed to be a compliment?" He pressed his lips together and looked at her.

She laughed. "Yes it is. By the way where is Jongin?"

Before Sehun could answer, someone from behind gave him a bone crushing hug. He gasped, turned his head back to see the person, who nearly broke his backbone . "Got you" Luhan cutely gigled and looked up at him. People around them started to whispered. Sehun tried to break free from Luhan hug but he just tightening his hold. "Luhan hyung let go of me" 

"Make me" Luhan replied. 

Annoyed at all the staring, he turned around to face Luhan, who doesn't intend to let him go anytime soon.

Only one solution came to his mind right now...

He blamed his next action the alcohol in his blood system. He grabbed Luhan by his waist, hauling him up and over his shoulder. He ran his way to the backdoor. Way to go, Sehun! That's the way to get less attention. Yoona who was standing next to them, didn't really know how she should react. It happened all so fast. She looked after them both. Luhan, who enjoyed the fact that he got carried around, just laughed and Sehun desperately tried to calm him down. I wonder what kind of realationship they have?


When they arrived the garden outside the house, Sehun let Luhan slide down until he was back on his feet and facing him. There were some other people but they were busy playing in the swimming pool. 

"Luhan hyung, how much did you drink?"

"A little bit" 

"Are you lying to me?"

"Yes, i am"

Sehun sighed in frustration "You should rest, you're injured"

Luhan began to giggle "Remember what's about to happen when you told me that earlier?"

Flustered, Sehun looked away. 

He walked passed Sehun, searched for a comfortable place and lay down on the grass. The fresh air feels good against his skin, the weather was not too cold or too hot. He folded his arms across his chest and looked at the sky. The stars are shining brightly. Memories came back to his mind.

"Hun?" He called out.

Sehun surprised to hear his nickname after all this years, didn't response. Luhan doesn't seem to care and just keep talking.

"Remember that night where we sit on your rooftop to see the stars?" Luhan smiled and closed his eyes.

A long silence ensued.

"Yes" 

Sehun made his way to Luhan and sitted down next to him. He stared at Luhan, who already felt asleep peacefully and one question came to Sehun's mind.


Why did you cried that night?


Hello my lovely reader! Can you guess who Jongin is missing? ;)

Next chapter i will write about Sehun and Luhan past, so stay tuned!