Kiss

How Do You Know When You Are In Love?

The last period ended and the student stormed out of the classroom. Luhan yawned and stretched out.

Finally, it's over. 

He went to his locker to grabbed his book and spotted Chanyeol. He was sitting on the ground with his back of head rested on the wall. His eyes were fixed on his cellphone. Since the argue with Baekhyun, he barely talked to Luhan and when he was asked, he would only give a shortly answer. Even though it wasn't his fault that Chanyeol forgot his date, since Luhan didn't even know that they would see each other the next day, he still felt guilty. It was afterall his idea to go for a drink. Chanyeol sad face wasn't very pleasant, since Luhan was used to the "Happy Virus".

 
"Hey"  

Luhan sat down next to him on the ground. For a while they just stared at the students strolling around in the hallway. Some students sneaked a look at him and then whispered something to each other. Luhan scratched his head. What's going on again? 

"He hasn't contacted me yet." 

Chanyeol broke the silence. What made the situation even worse for him, is that Baekhyun didn't attend shool today. He thought that he would at least have the chance to stole some glances from his little lover but his friends told Chanyeol that Baekhyun was ill. But he knew very well about Baekhyun, and he was quite certain that it was just a lie. He was the opinion that Baekhyun just made up excuses to avoid see him at school. Or in general. He wanted so badly go to Baekhyun's house but he wasn't sure if he was even welcome. 

"You should visit him." Luhan spoked and they both locked their eyes. 

"I know you are afraid but it won't do any good if you decided just to sit here and sulked. If there's a problem you should clear things out. Show him how sorry you are. Comfort him. Then Baekhyun will surely forgive you in no time. And when he don't, i will do anything to convice him to forgive you." Luhan smiled warmly and gave a light clap on his shoulder. 

As if he could read my mind.

In moment like this, Chanyeol could fully understand why Luhan was his best friend. He tend to acted like a 5 years old but when things become serious, Chanyeol knew that he would have Luhan's back. He let out a smile and tousled Luhan's hair. "You really something." Luhan annoyed at the fact that his hair was ruinned now, but still happy that he could brighten up his friends' mood. Out of sudden a group of girls appeared in front of them. Luhan lifted his head, to look at the girls, not sure what's happen right now. Why couldn't he just have a moment of peace? 

One of the girls stepped forward, while the other were busy chatting under each other, every now and then they would took a glimse at him. 

"Oppa, i heard that Yoona turned you down and we are really sorry about that." She put a hand on her chest, tried to express her sympathy.

Luhan stared questioningly at her.

.

"She did?"

 

The girls exchanged their glances. "Uhm i think you are still in shock about the whole thing. It must be hard to see Yoona and Sehun, now that they are together."

 

"They are what?!" Chanyeol and Luhan shouted in unison.

 

Well, Luhan scream was much louder.

 


 

Luhan's eyes were fixed on Sehun, who was standing next to the table from Yoona. Yes, he admit it that, he stalked on them as they made their way to the coffee shop. Apperantly they always walk home together. Sehun would even often waited in front of her classroom. And Yoona would always get shy and blush when someone asked her about Sehun. That was at least what the girls told him. Luhan thought that he had ended the story about Yoona and Sehun being romantic involved. For the last few days it was only the talk about him and Yoona. What changed? 

Who is the bastard that came up with this rumor again? 

It couldn't be the truth.

Right? 

But Sehun told him that he didn't have feelings for her.

He wouldn't change his opinion.

Right?

Luhan groaned. He absolutely need clarity. And observing them both were the best thing that came up to his mind. They both didn't seem to notice him.

At all.

As they arrived at the coffee shop, Luhan chose to sit quite far away from them, but immediately regretted his decision because he couldn't listen to their conservation. Sehun had said something, that Luhan obviously coulnd't understand, but it was something funny, because Yoona started to loudly. One second later a smile also appeared on Sehun's face. They really look like a couple. Luhan's hand on the menu card tighten. His heart ached at bit at the scene. 

"Welcome, Luhan hyung"

Luhan jumped a bit up from his sit, feeling as if he caught red handed, doing some illegal observation. Kyungsoo was standing in front of him, ready to take his order. He looked closely at Kyungsoo, who seemed more happy than usually. Normally he wouldn't have this big smile on his face. I wonder what happen...


"Can i ask you something?" Luhan hope to get some information from him.

"Uhm yes, how can i help you?"

"Is Sehun always by her side?"

Kyungsoo wondered at Luhan question but still turned his head to Sehun and Yoona's direction. It's been a while and they both were still chatting with each other. His thoughts were by Jongin, that he didn't even notice it. His date with him will be tomorrow. He didn't tell Kyungsoo, what he planned to do. Kyungsoo should prepare to be surprised. Honestly the sentence made him really nervous. He often heard story about Jongin through Sehun or Baekhyun and they often, well, put him in a very bad light. It wasn't new that Jongin liked to play around in his relationship. Sometimes he often not even know the name of the girl he went out with. Could he trust someone like that? But Baekhyun also defensed him by saying that he treated them like trash because he didn't have feelings for them. 

 

And he said that he liked me. 

 

That's mean he wouldn't hurt me right?

 

Remembered back at Jongin, who was all nervous and awkwardly asking him out, Kyungsoo couldn't help it but smiled. He really like that side of Jongin.

"Helllooo, earth to Kyungsoo" Luhan waved with his hand in front of Kyungsoo's face. He woke up from his daydreams and tried to come back to his sense. A blush appeared on his face. He totally forgot what Luhan asked him. It had something with Yoona... 

"She is often here. She's one of our regular visitor."

Luhan rolled his eyes."Thank you for the unnessary information but i wanted to know...."

Before Luhan could go on with his interrogation, Yoona stand up from her sit and took her jacket, that were hanging on the chair back. Luhan's face brighten up at the scene. Is she leaving?

 

In the meantime..

 

Sehun took a side glance at Luhan, who was intensly stared at their direction. His plan seemed to work out. He had long noticed Luhan, when he tried and, in Sehun's eyes, miserably failed, to follow him and Yoona. Everytime Sehun was near Yoona, which was most of the time, he could felt the piercing stare of Luhan on his back. When he then turned around, the smaller one would hide himself behind the menu card. Sehun chuckled at the thought. It really didn't took a lot of effort to make sure that, the rumor about him and Yoona would spread around in school again. One word here and there and the rest just came up itself. Even though he hated that everybody was talking about him again, it was worth the matter. He just hope that Yoona wouldn't get too mad by all the talk about her. Again. Besides that, she was the one who put the thought about Luhan having feelings for him. So it was naturally that he wanted to find it out, right? Maybe the methode was a bit odd but he didn't came up with something better than that.

Sure, he could have just talk to him. But it was Luhan.

 
He is strange by nature.

 

To be honest, Sehun wanted to give Luhan a lecture for playing around with those around him.

 

 

And to be more honest he wanted to find out Luhan's feeling for him. 

 

 

By now Sehun was certain that Luhan is definitively interested in his relationship with Yoona.

 

"Well i'm going to leave now." She took one last sip from her coffee and rose from her seat. 

"See you tomorrow, Sehun." She put her jacket on and smiled at him.

Now i want to know whom you are interested in, Luhan. 

Before Yoona could leave, he hold onto her arm and pulled her to his chest. She gasped slightly at the sudden warm touch. Never had she been this close to Sehun. Her heart were beating fast. She hoped that he didn't notice it.  She wanted to lay her hands on his broad shoulder, but unfortunately he let go of her. It was a very short hug. Yoona wished that it would last a bit longer. 

Her cheeks were lightly pink as she shyly looked up at Sehun, whose eyes were on something or better say someone different. Before she could turned around to spot the person, Sehun quickly grab on her shoulder, so that her attention were on him again. 

"Be careful on your way home." He added and flashed a last smile at her. He returned back to the kitchen but not before, he sneaked a look at Luhan, whose jaw was wide open. 

He grinned.

This make too much fun.

 


 

Did he just hug her?! Kyungsoo's eyes went big.  As he know, Sehun wasn't a big fan of public affection. The fact that Sehun take the first step, made the situation even more strange. So that meant the rumor about them are afterall true? To his surprise, the situation didn't upset him that much as he thought. Wasn't Luhan also involved in the story? He looked back at the table but Luhan wasn't there anymore.

Where did he go?

 

 

The moment Luhan saw how Sehun wrapped his hands around her waist, his grip on the on the edge of table tighten and he felt the urge to punch Sehun in the face. He told himself that it was probably just a friendly hug, but why is that girl blushing that much?

Does she like him? Do they always embrace each other when saying goodbye to each other?

Panic rose in him. As Sehun made his way back to the counter, Luhan saw this as his chance to clear up things. He nearly ran his way to the taller one. Be cool, Luhan.   

"Sehun, can we talk?" He tried to say it as calm as possible. 

Sehun stared lazily back at him.

"Uhm no i'm busy"

 Then he disappeared behind the kitchen door.

Luhan's jaw drop again. Did he just imitated him?! This must be some sort of bad dreams. Luhan pinched himself on the arms. 


That's hurt. 


It all happened right now. It was like they changed their roles!

So he thinks he can play around with me huh? Nobody dare to do that to pretty boy Luhan!

He stormed loudly in the kitchen. To his luck nobody else was there beside Sehun. Luhan crossed his arms in front of chest, tried to look as furious as possible. He was really mad.  

 

"OH SEHUN!"
 

 
Sehun didn't even startled a bit at Luhan's shout. He turned his body around.  All relax.

"I'm sorry but this room is personal only." He stepped torward Luhan, who quickly blocked the door by spreading his arms open. "I need to talk with you." 

"Luhan, i have to go out. There are customers waiting for me."

As if you care about the customers, your eyes were only on that girl. "They can wait."

 "Luhan, i have to work." .

"You can do your job after you talk with me."

"No, i can't"

"Yes, you can"

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

 

"..."

Noticed that their discussion lead to nowhere, Sehun decided to give in. The teasing was enough.

 

At least for now.


"Okay, what do want to talk about?"

Luhan let his arm fell down, hestitated a bit with his question. "You aren't interested in Yoona right?"

Oh, he sounds very insecure. "You know actually i am."

"But but you said to me before that you weren't!" 

"Well, i change my opinon. I mean she is beautiful, smart and nice. I should give our love a chance."  

Our love??  Luhan screwed his face up at the words. 

Our love my ! I have to find a way to banished that disturb thought from his brain.

He put his hands on each side of Sehun's shoulder and stared directly at him. "Sehun ah i don't want to hurt your feelings, but you two looked horrible together." 

Sehun kept a straight face. "I think you are the only one who is that opinion. Everyone said that we fit perfectly together."

"They are lying to you!" He nearly screamed out the sentence. Luhan closed his eyes for a second to calm down his racing heart. Breath in and out Luhan. "What i wanted to say it's that she isn't your type." 

"And what's my type?"

"Well, someone who is charming, playful and maybe a little flir... ." He paused and bit on his fingernails, Oh, i am talking about myself?  

Sehun stared blankly at Luhan. Unbelieveable is the guy talking about himself?

"You know, these kind of people are exactly what i don't like."

 "Don't say that Sehun ah!" Luhan stamped his foot on the ground and whined like a little child. Sehun attempted to look serious, but inside he couldn't barely hold his laughter. He is so adorable.   

"By the way why are you so interest in our relationship? Are you jealous of Yoona or som-?" 

"Yes, i am!" He shouted out before Sehun could finish his sentence, but quickly covered his mouth, after he realized what he had just said. A blush tinted his face. 

Sehun's eyes widen a bit at Luhan's blunt statement, but he quickly came back to his sense and a smirk appeared on his face.

Well, Lu now you are trap.

 
The stupid grin on Sehun's face made it hard for Luhan to think straight.

"I-i didn't mean that!" he managed to choke out some words. 

"Oh, what do you mean then?"  The mocking tone didn't fail to hear by Luhan. The desperate look on his face made Sehun want to even more. 

Thousand of thoughts were flying around in Luhan's mind, but not a single one was helpful.

I could run away...

But Sehun is fast, he would catch me in no time. 

I could scream for help...

But i'm a man!

I will just change the topic!

Oh right, it doesn't work on him. Damn you, Sehun! 

Everything was so frustating! He couldn't find a solution. There's no way he could get away in this situation. Even when he somehow managed to escape, Sehun will try to talk with him another time.

It's like they are running around in circles.

And he was really sick of keeping everything inside him.  

Arg, whatever! Luhan fumbled around his hand. "What i mean it's that you can't go out with her!" He said in a demanding tone. 

"And why not?" The smirk never left Sehun's face.   

Luhan puffed out his cheek.

He really want to test my patience what? Sehun, you little piece of ...

Luhan felt how his body began to tremble because of all the anger inside him. He came closer to taller one. 

"You want to know the ing reason?" He spoked in all serious. Sehun raised one of his eyesbrow. 

 

"Yes, i do."

 

Hearing the words, he pulled on Sehun's tie, so that they were one the same height, 

 

This is your own fault that i'm acting like this, Sehun. 

 

 

"Because you're mine, Oh Sehun!"

 

 

And captured the younger one's lips.  

 


Hello my readers,

thank you so much for your comments, i really appreciate every single one. I know, finally they kiss right?! Haha.

 

Hunhan is love! XOXO