Heart

How Do You Know When You Are In Love?

Kyungsoo stopped hitting him and stepped back a little bit. An angry looked on his face. 

"Stop it, Jongin. It's not funny." 

Jongin took Kyungsoo's hand and placed it against his heart. He stared intensly at him.

"Do you feel it?" 

Kyungsoo's whole body tensed, but it was strangely not uncomfortable. Confusion written on his face. He could felt Jongin racing heart. Why is it beating so fast?  

"It happens everytime i see you."

Hearing the words, Kyungsoo blushed right up to the ears. Is this some kind of a trick? "I-i don't think it's because of me, there must be another reason for that" He stuttered, not daring to look into Jongin's eyes. A faint smile appeared on Jongin's face.

"It's you, believe or not. From the first moment i saw you, i wanted you, maybe because i couldn't have you. You only have your eyes on Sehun. You didn't look at me with the same sparkle eyes, you gave him all your attention, you showed him your beautiful smile and i envied him the most, because it's him that you have feelings for and not me. It was the moment that i realized that i like you. It never happen to me before and i couldn't handle it well. It confused me, how could you always be on my mind? Everytime you are in front of me, i have to control my feelings, my desire to take you in my embrace, to kiss you or to touch you", he paused and smirked a bit, "ok, i know, i know i failed miserably to control myself from not touching you. I knew that one day would be the day where i can't longer keep it secret, that i will have to tell you about it and it happen right now. I really don't know how i should live on with this unrequited love.".

Jongin inhaled deeply and carefully inched torwards to Kyungsoo, "So tell me, what should i do?" 


The smaller one turned into a stone. He couldn't tell if this it's really happening right now or just a dream. A dream from where he wanted to wake up immediately, but it was the reality. 

A tough one.

 Jongin confessed to him. The famous Kim Jongin, who could have anybody, wanted nobody but him. Him, Kim Kyungsoo. That he was sort of his first love. And he asked him what he should do?  He didn't even know how he should react. He always been joking and making fun of him. Who had thought that was the way he showed affection? So he all the time he visited the coffee shop was because of him? Kyungsoo once even thought that Jongin was in love with Sehun.

Jongin stared at him with soft eyes. I should say something, Kuyngsoo thought, but what? 

"Jongin, i" he halted, Urg! I didn't think any further than Jongin i, "what should i s-say?", he looked around, hoped that something would across his mind

"I-i like Sehun." The words spurted out of him before he could stop it. Well done, Kyungsoo.

Even though he knew that Kyungsoo would say that, it still hurt to hear that from him.

"Think about it through, please. I know that maybe you'll never change your heart but i'm willing to wait for you, even when it's forever." Kyungsoo didn't exactly know why, but he felt a little tug on his heart when he heard Jongin's words. He coulnd't find the right word to say, so he just nodded. 

Jongin smiled, carressed his cheek and took Kyungsoo's chin in his hand, so that their eyes met. Kyungsoo's breath hitched in his throat. W-what's going on?!. His heart felt like it's about to explode. Kyungsoo shutted his eyes.  

"Don't worry, i won't kiss you", Jongin chuckled at his behavior, "well, not until you fall for me." He let go of Kyungsoo, who could finally catch his breath again. He looked at Kyungsoo for a while, then decided it was the best to let him some time to think. He himself need to calm down a bit.

"Uhm, well, i should go."

Kyungsoo doens't seem even to listen to him. 

"Kyungsoo?" 

"YES?" He shouted out, noticing that he was talking way too loud. "I'm sorry, i didn't mean to yell."

"It's ok. Are we going to see each other again?" Jongin awkwardly put his hand in his trouser pocket.

"I don't know, maybe, i mean, yes, afterall we're visiting the same shool." He nervously playing with his own hands.

"Oh right, right. We're on the same school." Jongin cursed inside. This is so ing embarrassing. 

"I'll go now." Jongin practially ran away from the cinema, failed to hear Kyungsoo's words.

Kyungsoo looked after him and replied quietly " Bye, Jongin." 


Monday

"Did you know that the blue whale it's the world largest animal?"

Chanyeol and Luhan were sitting on the school rooftop, eating their lunch. It's somehow become a routine for both of them to spend their break here outside. At least when the weather is comfortable.

Luhan stopped chewing and shaked his head.

"You talk like your lover."

"Well, that happen when you spend a lot of time with each other" 

"It's a wonder that he isn't right here now"

Chanyeol shifted around in his seat. "Uhm you see-" The door opened up and Baekhyun and Kyungsoo appeared. 

"Hellooo"

Chanyeol and Luhan exchanged glances. "Chanyeol, you're unbelieveable" He shaked his head.

Baekhyun leaned down and gave Chanyeol a kiss on the cheek. Kyungsoo shyly winked at Luhan. Baekhyun didn't even sit down before he talked. "Have you heard, it seems that Yoona and Sehun are dating!" Luhan choked on his food and started to cough. Chanyeol tapped on his shoulder. "You should chew before you eat." Luhan raised one of his hand to signal that everything is okay.

"Where did you hear it?" Kyungsoo asked with hesitated in his voice.

"Everyone is talking about it, they been hanging around with each other a lot recently. They were seen together on my party. Acting all lovey dovey."  Luhan's jaw drop, lovey dovey?! He was with me! We were the one acting lovey dovey.

"So you think that is the truth?" Baekhyun was a little bit astonish that Kyungsoo showed interest in this kind of rumor, but decided to ignore it first.

"I kinda wish that it's true because they are really cute together."

Luhan, who coulnd't any longer sit in silence, barged in. "I don't think they are dating. I mean, it's Oh Sehun we are talking about. He only care about his grades. Besides she doesn't fit him." He murmured the last sentence, so that nobody could hear him. The story bothered him more than it should. It's not like Sehun belonged to him or anything, in fact he doesn't even have the right to furious. He was the one who hurt and push him away. But he just couldn't help to become jealous. As long as Sehun didn't have anyone beside him, it was at least bearable, but the thought that there is someone else, a special person, who gets all his attention and affection, Luhan grabbed onto his chest, it's hurt. No, he didn't want that. Since he also knew that this person will never be him. Again. So what if they both became a pair? It's not like he can do anything about it...

 

right? Or could he?

 

An idea popped into his head. Not the best or even the worst one. Only now he realized that Chanyeol was talking to him. "Hey, Luhan is everything ok? You are so absently." Luhan shaked his head, assured that everything is fine. 

"Chanyeol it's about time that i do something stupid again."

 


 

"It was a good choice to not come with us." Jongin and Sehun made their way to the next period. "It was just about blue whale, Sehun. Everywhere. When i got home i dreamed about them!"

Sehun laughed. "Well at least you spent some time with Baekhyun, Chanyeol and obviously Kyungsoo" He pointed out the last word, earned a weird look from Jongin.

"Yeah, Kyungsoo was there too."

Sehun smiled inside. He never talked about it with his best friend but he knew that Jongin had feelings for Kyungsoo. But since Jongin wasn't the type, who would talked about his feelings, Sehun decided, it was the best to keep silence. The first time, where he noticed it, was when Jongin visited him at his aunt's coffee shop. Jongin literally couldn't keep his eyes off the little boy. He would pretend to order something, so that Kuyngsoo came over and then joked around with him. When they were alone, he wouldn't stop talking about Kuyngsoo. Sehun often indirectly tried to get them together but somehow it always end up the wrong way. Either Jongin acted too much like an idiot or Kuyngsoo being too shy and stubborn. 

They both make their way downstairs. To the right was the classroom. A laugh caught their attention, they both turned around, spotting Luhan and Yoona, who was having a lively discussion.Yoona was pushing lightly against Luhan's chest, a shy smile on her face. 

Jongin blasted of a whistle. "I didn't know that Luhan is interested in Yoona." Sehun looked at them with a displeased expression.

"Me neither."

What kind of game are you playing, Luhan?

Luhan, who knew exactly that the both were standing there, send them his sweetest smile ever, but his eyes were fixed on Sehun.

A piercing glance.


I'm sorry for being so selfish, Sehun. But if i can't have you, no one else in this world can.   

 


Enjoy the chapter!!