Life's Changes

Love Within Heaven's Gates [HIATUS]

“No no Yuri you are doing it all wrong.”

Tiffany looked at the YoonYul couple weirdly as she approached them, “Why do you two always do something strange every time I enter the room?”

When Yoona heard the familiar voice she jumped up and engulfed the girl in a hug, “Tiffany! I missed you so much!”

“It has been a while since I saw you. I missed you a lot.”

Yuri puffed her cheeks and pushed Yoona aside, “I missed you too Tiffany!”

“I was so lonely once you left!”

The three hugged out their friendship until Tiffany joined YoonYul in their ‘game.’ “So umm I don’t get it. What are we doing exactly?”

Yuri leaned back in her chair, “I am lost too. Yoona you at giving instructions!”

“What is it you don’t understand? It is easy. Each card is different and you have to do that action if you pick up sed card.”

Tiffany looked down at the cards, “How do you win exactly? I am still lost on that. Also can we write down what each card means for reference?”

“Don’t think of this as win or lose, but to have fun. Why can’t you do that?”

YulTi sighed before agreeing to Yoona’s terms and with that the games began.

 

“WE WON!!!” YoonYul stood up and hugged each other while jumping around like crazy, but the other couple leaned back in defeat.

“I don’t understand how that happened. You must have cheated! I mean we were up by 500 points but then you come around and get 1000 points. Does that make sense?”

Yoona and Yuri composed themselves before looking back at the losing couple, “You are just being a sore loser. We told you the points depended on difficulty. Not our fault you picked the easy ones and we took the harder questions.”

“Fine whatever...what is our punishment?”

“Wow you are such a sore loser Taeyeon.”

“I just don’t like cheaters,” Taeyeon glared back.

A hand went to caress Taeyeon’s back, “Babe calm down. It really is just a game.”

Taeyeon sighed and looked at her wife and gave her a loving smile, “I am calm.”

Taeyeon’s wife giggled, “You are a sore loser Taeyeon.”

All of a sudden YoonYul joined in on picking on Taeyeon before the irritated girl got up and left the room, “Ooooh Tiffany you should go over there and calm down your fuming wife now.”

Tiffany looked down and shook her head, “I married a childish lover and have two childish friends...my life is so hard.”

YoonYul laughed at Tiffany before handing her a piece of candy, “Here. Your childish wife should be cheered up like the child she is.”

Tiffany laughed at the couple, “Surprisingly, this does help.”

“After being friends with Taeyeon since the beginning of time, she doesn’t change. And one thing she can’t resist is sweets. Guaranteed to cheer her up, oh yea and that does it too.”

Tiffany blushed madly with the erted comment, “I will just take this candy and go to her...”

“Remember to keep it quiet because your guests here don’t want to hear you two doing naughty things!” Yuri yelled out, but Tiffany gave them both a death glare before disappearing into the room Taeyeon chose to hide in.

 

Taeyeon looked around and was lost in heaven? Yea the girl managed to get herself lost when she went after Jessica. “Where did that girl go now?”

“Looking for someone?”

Taeyeon looked behind her, “Oh Mrs. Jung! I was looking for Jessica. She was acting weird so I wanted to talk to her about it.”

“Weird? What was she doing?”

Taeyeon started walking towards the garden Mrs. Jung was going to, “It looked like she was going to eat this cake but then she just took the whole thing and threw it in the trash. I mean you know both me and your daughter live for cake.”

“Humm that. Since you were in heaven you wouldn’t have known I guess.”

“Know what?”

“Since she came up here, she has never once touched anything sweet and never once ate cake.”

“What? Why?”

“I suggest you go to the park that you and Jessica got engaged to find her.”

“How do I...oh the magic door?” Mrs. Jung just nodded before making her way into the garden where she met Mrs. Kim. Taeyeon on the other hand went to the door and stepped into a very familiar park.

 

The two young lovers walked through the line of trees that shined with orange, red and a few green leaves since the cold air signaled fall was in season. “Taengoo I am cold,” the one girl whined.

Taeyeon smiled at her partner, “Why don’t we go to that bench and huddle for some warmth before heading back?”

Jessica smiled brightly, “Sounds nice.”

The two made it to the bench but Taeyeon didn’t sit down but instead took off her jacket and laid it on Jessica, “Wait here love. I will get us some hot chocolate first.”

“Taeyeon! Your coat...won’t you be cold?”

Taeyeon leaned down and gave Jessica a kiss on her temple, “I will run fast so I don’t feel it. You just stay warm for me.”

Jessica smiled at her lover’s small gestures. It took about thirty minutes until Taeyeon returned with two hot chocolates. Jessica quickly gave Taeyeon her jacket while the two snuggled close watching the families out enjoying the autumn colors. “You know I am envious of those families.”

Jessica was surprised that Taeyeon was possibly talking about kids? “Taeyeon you want kids? You never mentioned it before so I thought you didn’t want.”

“I don’t know if I want kids. I am just envious of the parents. They are married and living happily.”

Jessica leaned to give Taeyeon a kiss on her cheek, “I will never be envious of anyone because I still have you.”

Taeyeon smiled brightly before taking something out of her pocket and placing it on the lid of Jessica’s hot chocolate, “I don’t have to be envious anymore if you agree to marry me Jessica Jung.”

The cold air wasn’t the only thing that made Jessica’s breathing slowed, “Wow...Taeyeon...of course I will.”

Taeyeon took Jessica’s glove off before placing the ring on the finger, “And now I have you...” The leaves fell as the lovers shared a kiss which made them warmer than the sun.

 

Taeyeon had her hands in her pockets as she made her way through the park, “Wow this looks exactly like the one on Earth...ah well God created Earth so this must be easy for him...” It wasn’t long before Taeyeon found the bench where she proposed to Jessica and like Mrs. Jung said, there was Jessica.

Jessica saw Taeyeon approaching so she stood up and met the girl half way, “Why aren’t you with Tiffany?”

“She abandoned me for our friends. I already got tossed aside.” Taeyeon gave out a nervous laugh to lighten up the mood.

Jessica however had a serious demeanor, “Don’t joke like that. You should really go to Tiffany.”

“Can you tell me why I can’t be here with you right now?”

“Because she is your wife and you should help her adjust up here. I mean this place is nothing like Earth...”

Taeyeon reached to take Jessica’s hands and looked the girl in her eyes, “You forget that you are my wife too. I know because this is where I proposed to you and you accepted. Then nearly a year later we got married and you lost your identity as Jessica Jung but gained a greater existence as my wife, Jessica Kim. And right now I am very worried about my wife Jessica Kim.”

Tears where b Jessica’s eyes before the girl leaned in to hug Taeyeon, “I thought you would leave me again...”

“Silly girl you left me remember?”

Jessica retreated from the hug and wiped her tears away, “When that car hit me, I clearly remembered you leaving me. You stayed behind while I had to go somewhere else.”

Taeyeon reached up to caress Jessica’s face, “It was only temporary. I would never leave you for an eternity.”

“You would never leave Tiffany for an eternity too right?”

Taeyeon looked down at her hands, “Is it wrong to love two people? Both of you were very different people and both gave me a different kind of love.”

Jessica guided Taeyeon to sit down as she bent down and leaned on Taeyeon’s knees, “Taeyeon I know the kind of person you are and I must be honest. If you ever let go of Tiffany, I would let you go too but I know that won’t happen because that is not the Taeyeon I know and love.”

Taeyeon smiled, “Can I asked why you threw away a perfectly good cake then? We love sweets.”

Jessica stood up and turned away from Taeyeon, “Taeyeon I think we should meet him before I tell you about the cake.”

Taeyeon got up from her seat and back hugged Jessica, “Who is he?”

“The person who hit me with the car. I want you to meet them.”

“Is it really that important that I meet this person?”

Jessica turned around and faced Taeyeon again, “I think it is.”

 

 

Meanwhile, Tiffany was trying to ignore the sight she was seeing. The YoonYul couple decided that they ‘won’ and were becoming overly affectionate, “I always see something weird with you two and Taeyeon is right, you two cheat!!!”

 

 

 


Author's Note

Well finally got past 100 subscribers! I hope to get more as the story progresses. Sorry not much Taeny at the moment for those who want that and Jeti interactions haven't happened yet but don't fret! It will happen!

Feel free to upvote and comment!