Some Things Don't Change

Love Within Heaven's Gates [HIATUS]

“This plan is stupid.”

“Shhh…they might hear you.”

The two girls continued to follow the three other girls from behind but with heaven being such an open environment, there were not many places to hide so they tried using some disguises they found and would hide behind random angels who just gave them a curious look.

----------------------

Jessica looked over to Tiffany, “What are those two up to now?”

Tiffany noticed earlier the strange two girls that were following them, “Just let them be. They are just up to their usual antics.”

Jessica continued to look forward and smiled when she saw her wife happily skipping ahead and oblivious to the two troublemakers behind them, “Taeyeon looks so happy….”

“Are you serious about our conversation earlier?”

“Were you?”

Tiffany sighed, “It is hard not to want to please Taeyeon isn’t it…”

Jessica nodded, “I really am happy when I see her shinning so brightly. That is why I regretted that I couldn’t give her a baby.”

Tiffany took Jessica’s hand, “Honestly, I regretted that I couldn’t bring you back for her in the beginning of our relationship.”

Taeyeon looked back when she felt a silence, “Why do you two look so depressed?”

Panic struck both the other women because they didn’t want Taeyeon to worry about them, “Nothing!”

Taeyeon cocked her head and was going to say something but her eye caught the sight of two strange people behind her wives, “Is that Yuri and Yoona wearing male clothes?”

Tiffany laughed nervously, “They have been for a while.”

Taeyeon’s eyebrows furrowed as she walked past her wife and went straight towards the other couple, “Why are you following us?”

Yuri tried to play it cool and deepened her voice, “Miss I don’t know what you are talking about.”

Taeyeon reached over and grabbed the hat that was on her head revealing the ‘man’ was clearly Yuri, “Totally you Yuri and you can tell Yoona to stop bothering that poor woman over there.”

Yuri looked over to Yoona who was talking to another angel that clearly didn’t know her, “
Yoona the cover is blown!”

By this time, Jessica and Tiffany had come over next to Taeyeon, “What were you two planning anyways?”

Yoona scratched her head like she didn’t know anything why Yuri played with her hat, “What makes you think we are planning something?”

Jessica pointed at the two, “Your stupid disguises.”

Taeyeon laughed and looked at Jessica, “Sica do you remember the last time they did something similar to this?”

Jessica thought back to high school and almost rolled on the floor from laughing so hard, “How could I forget?”

 

Yoona adjusted the mustache on her face as Yuri popped up the collar on her leather jacket, “These disguises are full-proof!”

Yoona laughed at Yuri’s excitement, “This is going to be our best April Fool’s prank yet!”

Yuri popped in a er into that was supposed to look like a cigarette to complete her look, “They won’t know what is coming.”

The unusual pair came out of the game room woman’s bathroom getting unusual stares of two very unusual ‘men’ coming out. One of the ‘men’ looked like a gentle bad- while the other looked like a mustached blue-collared ert. Other than hiding their identities, these outfits attracted a lot of attention. However, the two ‘men’ didn’t take notice to the eyes that were constantly following them as they made their way out of the game room.

The two got their subway pass and entered the underground, but instead of getting on the train, the two ‘men’ stalked the entrance waiting for their prey. When a shorter girl and her friend appeared, the two ‘men’ started to walk closely behind and entered the same train as the two girls.

Yuri had her back facing the two girls while Yoona stood right behind the two girls waiting for Yuri’s signal to start the prank, but right when Yuri was going to signal the start of the prank, the subway jerked hard causing Yoona to lung forward in which she grabbed something very soft that she gave it a little squeeze.

A dolphin-like screech came out of the girl as she noticed a pair of hands on her s causing her elbow to jerk back into the ‘man’s’ stomach, “ert!!!!”

Everyone on the train looked back at the ‘man’ holding his stomach with incriminating looks. Not a second longer, an older woman started beating the mustached ‘man’ until the doors opened and could escape the on slot. However, luck was not on ‘his’ side when an officer appeared and everyone started yelling out to arrest the ert.

 

A few hours later, Yoona and Yuri were in the police station sitting across from the two girls that were on the subway before, “ You two are unbelievable.”

“It wasn’t supposed to go that way,” Yuri mumbled.

The one girl turned to look at the friend next to her, “I told you Taeyeon that they would do something stupid today.”

Taeyeon had her arms crossed as she examined her friends, “Yoona I am seriously going to beat the crap out of you for getting to touch the twins before me.”

Yuri and the other girl looked at Taeyeon in disbelief, “ert!”

 

Tiffany was on the floor laughing, “Taeyeon did not say that!”

Yuri crossed her arms, “I am sure she was thinking it. That girl is seriously much more erted than Yoona or I!”

Jessica stood to stop Taeyeon from attacking her best friend, “Do you want that black eye to repeat itself!?”

Yuri went to hide behind Yoona, “The midget is mad!”

Jessica knew that the m-word would set her wife off so she just let her go and attack their friend before turning to Tiffany, “want to get ice cream or something while they settle this?”

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon trying to beat up Yuri with Yoona using all her strength to stop her before shrugging like she couldn’t do anything to help, “Ice cream sounds nice.”

 

 

 

 


Author's Note

Having 4 stories again (author remains crazy) but with 70% of the votes going to continue this story. I will do small updates here and there for you readers. This story has no explicit scenes so do not expect it to come.