Secrets

Love Within Heaven's Gates [HIATUS]

“So you are leaving?”

Tiffany was sitting on her suitcase trying to close the thing, “I have to.”

“Tiffany you always have a choice...why go back? And don’t tell me it is because of work. I know you were looking for jobs for a long time now.”

Tiffany sighed once she got her suitcase shut, “There is nothing here for me anymore.”

“Bull. You have me, mom, and dad. Why throw away family for...”

“Shut it. I know you are my older sister and have my best interests in heart but I can’t stay here.  I feel suffocated and being with family isn’t helping.”

“So you are going to Korea...just like that?”

“Life will be better there. I want to put my life in America behind me and find some kind of happiness somewhere else. I need a big change. I was hoping out of anyone you would understand.”

Tiffany’s sister walked up to her younger sister, “I will but did you think of how hurt I am too? I want you around.”

Tiffany went to hug her sister, “I am starting new. Please just understand that much.”

“I do. I hope our paths cross in the future then.”

“You will come to Korea or I will come to the States. Just be patient. Let me work my own issues out before I pull you back into my mess.”

Tiffany stirred from her slumber to find a warm body next to her. She looked over to see it was Taeyeon so she snuggled closer and went back to sleep.

 

A few hours later, Tiffany awoke to someone poking her cheek, “Wakey wakey.”

Tiffany laughed at her childish wife and rolled over, “Five more minutes.”

Taeyeon puffed her cheeks, “But I am bored. Jessica already left to be with her family.”

Tiffany opened her eyes immediately because she just realized she was not in her home on earth anymore, but in heaven, “Why didn’t you go with her and let me sleep?”

“She wanted to go alone and said to spend some time with you.”

Tiffany smiled at Jessica’s thoughtfulness, “I want to meet someone too.”

Taeyeon was sitting cross-legged on the bed, “Who?”

Tiffany leaned forward and kissed Taeyeon, “Not telling.”

With her lip jutted out, Taeyeon pouted, “You are leaving me too?”

“I am afraid so. I have been in heaven for a while now and only spent time with you and friends. I have people I need to see too.”

Taeyeon went to lay on the bed, “What am I to do?”

“Well there is always Yuri and Yoona or you could see your family. I am guessing you haven’t been with them much since you came?”

Lifting herself off the bed, Taeyeon looked at Tiffany who was standing next to the bed, “I guess I haven’t.”

Tiffany leaned forward and cupped Taeyeon’s cheek, “I think we should have a family day. Jessica with hers, you with yours, and me with mine okay?”

Taeyeon sighed, “It seems right.”

Tiffany smiled and gave Taeyeon one last peck on the lips, “I will see you around wifey.”

Tiffany went out the magic door back into heaven but looked confused on where to go. Deciding she should see her parents first, Tiffany went to an area where she could find them, “Stephanie!”

“Mom!” Tiffany and her mother hugged before Tiffany’s mom sat her down.

“So how is Taeyeon?”

“She is good. I actually came here to ask you something.”

Tiffany’s mother looked at her daughter in the eyes, “What is it you need dear?”

“Michelle....”

Tiffany’s mother sighed, “So you want to meet her finally?”

“After I went to Korea she cut all contact with me and I want to know why. I know you and dad said she was busy with study, then with work, and then I stopped asking. Why were you so secretive about Michelle?”

“It is because she told us to be. We wanted to tell you what your sister was up to but she said it was best if you didn’t get involved again.”

Tiffany sighed heavily, “Do you know where I can find her here?”

“Of course know. Do you want us to come with you?”

“No. I will go by myself.”

---------------------------

Jessica went around heaven for a while but she couldn’t find her parents in their usual locations, “Where did they go?”

“Need help with something?”

Jessica jumped back in fright when another angel popped out of nowhere, “Yah! Yuri are you trying to give me a heart attack?”

“No and what difference does it make when you are dead?”

“None...”Jessica looked around and couldn’t find a certain person, “Where is Yoona?”

“She had things to do. What about you? What you doing with out any one of your slaves?”

“Slaves?”

“Taeyeon, Tiffany, Yoona...”

“What? That is my wife and friends.”

“Who you order around.”

“When did I ever order you around?”

“I can’t count how many times you asked me to...”

“Agh never mind. Have you seen my parents around?”

Yuri thought carefully, “Nope. Something happen with Taeyeon that you are looking for them now?”

“Just wanted to clarify a few things and spend some time with them so Taeyeon could get some alone time with Tiffany.”

“That is strange. Tiffany isn’t with Taeyeon.”

“What? How do you know that?”

“I was just with Taeyeon and her mother. Taeyeon also told me Tiffany was gone meeting someone today.”

“Oh. I guess that can’t be helped then. So do you know where my parents might be?”

“I am afraid you have to look on your own. I have no idea where they could be either.”

Jessica crossed her arms and furrowed her eyebrows, “Where did they run off to now.”

----------------------------

Tiffany went into an area of heaven she didn’t know existed and for a while it frightened her seeing kids running around instead of men and women in their twenties. Her heart sunk even more when she recognized two familiar people causing tears to fall from her face, “Leo?” A little boy looked away from the women he was playing with to turn his attention towards Tiffany.

“Fany Fany!” The boy ran after her to engulf her into a hug.

“Oh my your sister missed you so much.”

The lady that was with the boy previously walked up to the boy and Tiffany, “So you finally made it here Stephanie.”

Tiffany hugged the boy harder, “Fany why you crying?”

Tiffany gave out a sad giggle, “I am just so happy to see you.”

“Leo is happy to see big sis too!”

Tiffany finally released the boy who went to the other woman’s side immediately, “Why are you here Stephanie?”

“Why can’t I see my little brother and sister?”

“Because you threw us away when you went to Korea to start your new life.”

“I did it because you, mom and dad made it seem like Leo’s death was nothing! Like no one in the family cared about it!”

Leo was frightened with the sudden yelling so he ran away to play with the other kids leaving Tiffany and her sister to talk, “It is called grieving! We were all doing it our own way. Mom and dad almost divorced because of it and I broke up with my fiancé when it happened. None of us were fine. We needed family around the most and that is when you left!”

“Don’t you dare blame it on me Michelle. If you once expressed grief, I would believe you.”

“We are not all as expressive as you Stephanie. We were all crying behind closed doors. Maybe you were just too blind to see that there were others just as miserable around you when you had absorbed yourself in work.”

“Don’t go blaming my work! I did extra hours to help pay for Leo’s medical bills but none of you seemed to appreciate the extra effort.”

“We did! How could you say we didn’t appreciate how you helped the family when he got sick?”

“Because just like Leo, you never saw me. Leo disappeared after he died and you did the same to me when I was no longer around.”

“That isn’t true. I thought about you all the time.”

“Then why didn’t you come to visit me in Korea? Mom and dad eventually came to live with me but you just went on with your life in the states.”

“Maybe for the same reasons you never visited me in the states.”

By this time, Tiffany and Michelle were crying with their faces flushed red from anger. Silence beheld the sisters for a while until Tiffany’s legs grew weak and the crying increased, “I missed you but every time I wanted to see how you were doing, you never gave me any word.”

Michelle bent down and squeezed Tiffany’s shoulder, “You said family caused you to feel suffocated. I thought it might be better for you to come back on your own. When you were sure not to get suffocated by us again.”

“You should have known that I was over that once I let mom and dad live near me.”

“Stephanie...by then I had a family and you had someone. We moved on.”

Tiffany wiped away her tears, “Did we really move on?”

Michelle sighed and pulled Tiffany into a hug, “Look I am sorry for many things and we all handled Leo’s death the wrongly, but I looked past those things a long time ago. Did you forgive?”

Tiffany went to hug her sister, “Of course I did. I just never thought you would let me back in if I called you back.”

“I was always waiting for that call.”

“And I was always waiting for yours.” The sisters started chuckling at their behavior. Maybe they were much more similar than they remembered.

--------------------------

“So I am stuck with you two again?”

Yoona looked at Jessica curiously, “Why do you make it seem like a bad thing to be with us?”

Jessica sighed, “I feel like everyone ditched me today.”

“Wrong. We are here.”

“And to be correct, You ditched Taeyeon. Only your parents ditched you to have...”

“Yah! Don’t say it. I don’t want to know what they do in their personal time.”

Yuri and Yoona started laughing, “But don’t worry your best friends here won’t leave you alone for such activities!”

Jessica rolled her eyes, “oh you have on multiple occasions.”

“Well not today!”

“Lucky me...”

------------------------------

Taeyeon smiled happily as she walked through heaven. She just finished spending time with her family and the suggestion happened to be a good one. Her father and mother gave her some advice regarding Jessica and Tiffany but they were also able to tell funny stories. It was a very light-hearted event which made her refuel with vigor. Now Taeyeon was set to find her two lovers again and maybe exchange stories about their day together. When Taeyeon passed Jessica’s parents, the two looked to be very happy so Taeyeon assumed Jessica also had a good time talking to her parents too.

“Eww Yuri no!”

Taeyeon heard a familiar sweet voice and name so she headed towards the angels. Upon spotting the trio, Taeyeon laughed at the sight with Jessica holding her ears and Yuri and Yoona laughing on the floor. “What are you doing to my wife now?”

“We were just giving Jessica tips.”

Taeyeon tilted her head in curiosity, “Tips?”

Yuri stopped laughing a bit before answering, “Yea you know the ones we gave you in college.”

Taeyeon thought about it for a while before pushing Yuri’s shoulder, “Yah! Why are you telling her things like that?”
“You should be thanking us for spicing up your love life.”

Taeyeon raised her fist like she was going to give the two a beating, “Yah! You two should know we don’t need any more tips like that.”

Yoona and Yuri looked at Taeyeon casually, “Jessica seemed to learn a lot.”

Jessica came over and hid behind Taeyeon, “I did learn a lot but please tell them to keep their secrets.”

Taeyeon looked at Jessica confused before looking back at Yuri and Yoona, “What did you tell her?”

Jessica gave Taeyeon a back-hug, “They told me some of the things you liked when you grew older. I heard you got more cheesy over the years and wanted to be called certain names by Tiffany. Then you also started doing more cute things which I even find disgusting. I am even surprised you would replace yours and Tiffany’s names in romantic movies as if you two were the man actors and actresses. Ah so disgustingly cheesy!”

Taeyeon was burning red from embarrassment and anger, “Yah! I told you we only did it once and that was one time only. That was a secret too!”

“Taengoo...” Jessica said sweetly which calmed Taeyeon down immediately.

“Jessica you are just as bad as Taeyeon.” Yoona said as she and Yuri started to get up, “I think we did enough damage for today right Yul?”

“Yep. How about we go find another relationship to meddle with?”

Yoona hooked arms with Yuri, “Deal!”

 

 


Author's Note

Well here I am again! I feel like I ignore Tiffany since taengsic is my otp, but this is a Taenysic story so I thought I would give some insight into her role in the story. 

I have a feeling that I won't continue this story much longer, but please do comment and such :)