OMOLL

Love Within Heaven's Gates [HIATUS]

 

Yoona was sitting on a ledge while looking blankly into the distance when Yuri found her, “Thinking of something?”

Yoona looked up and smiled when she saw her wife, “Oh you know this and that.”

Yuri took a seat next to Yoona, “Care to share?”

“Well you know I have been up here longer than you and Taeyeon so I got to spend some time with Jessica before you two came.”

“Yes?”

“Well don’t get me wrong, but I feel like I am shipping TaengSic more than TaeNy these days.”

Yuri laughed, “Why is that?”

“Just every time I see Jessica I am reminded of the days Taeyeon and Jessica were together when they were younger. Taeyeon was so carefree and first love is just so beautiful to watch.”

Yuri slid closer to put Yoona’s head on her shoulder, “Yes but when Tiffany came Taeyeon had just dealt with the loss of someone she loved. It was Tiffany who brought that smile back onto Taeyeon’s face.”

“I feel conflicted since I get to spend time with Jessica again.”

“Why are you thinking of things like this anyway? Taeyeon wants to be happy with both of them. Don’t go off making your own ships.”

Yoona looked up into Yuri’s eyes, “The best ship is still YoonYul.”

Yuri started laughing before sealing their lips into a short kiss, “Now that is something I can agree on with you.”

------------------------

Taeyeon looked between her two wives as they also looked blankly at Taeyeon, “Umm are we going to remain silent over this topic?”

Jessica looked nervously at Tiffany, “She can’t be serious.”

Tiffany looked straight into Taeyeon’s eyes, “This feels like a scheme by YoonYul. Are you being serious Taeyeon?”

Straightening up in her seat Taeyeon looked at her wives, “I just want us to get along. I love you both and I want us to share in this love.”

Jessica sat back in her chair, “I think I will kill Yuri and then Yoona.”

“Or I could take Yuri and you take Yoona?” Tiffany suggested.

Panic struck on Taeyeon’s face, “Whoa! No killing of friends again! I may have talked to them about this but it is still something I want too.”

“Okay I understand that you love us both but don’t you remember how possessive you were in the past?” Jessica suggested.

 

Jessica was in the middle of final exams for her final year of college when a male approached her, “Jessica!”

Turning around Jessica smiled at the male, “Donghae! How are you? I haven’t seen you in like months.”

“Well it is finals time.”

“Yes it is.”

Donghae shuffled his foot around the ground shyly, “So what are your summer break plans?”

“Oh I have a summer job so I will be there mostly.”

“Yea? Where are you working?”

“At the mall. I am sure you won’t want to come shopping at a woman’s clothing store though.”

Donghae laughed nervously, “I guess not.”

“I have to meet someone so I will get going.”

“Wait!” Donghae said desperately, “Here. I bought two so you can have one.”

Jessica looked down at the orange juice, “Oh thanks.”

However, just as Jessica was going to take the juice, a hand came around her waist and slapped away the hand trying to give her the juice, “Get lost she is mine.”

Donghae looked blankly at the girl who suddenly showed up, “Huh?”

Jessica was utterly embarrassed by the smaller girl’s appearance, “I said get lost.”

Donghae looked at Jessica for some explanation but the girl could only sigh in frustration, “It is fine Donghae, I will call you later okay?”

“Yea we can do that.”

After Donghae left, Jessica released herself from the girl’s grip and folded her arms, “Taengoo what was that?”

Taeyeon looked up in frustration, “He was hitting on you!”

“Maybe but I am clearly taken! He is still a good friend.”

“I won’t let anyone hit on what is mine.”

Jessica blew air up into her bangs, “Taeyeon. Taken means that I will not be persuaded to be with anyone but you. So what if they hit on me?? I won’t leave you for them.”

Taeyeon’s anger softened, “You won’t leave me?”

Jessica laughed at how cute her girlfriend was, “Of course not.”

Taeyeon smiled as she engulfed Jessica into a hug, “Good. Because you will be mine forever.”

 

Tiffany was nodding along to the story, “Oh Jessica that is nothing. I think as she got older, she got worse.”

 

Tiffany was busy in her office trying to assemble her documents as a knock came on the door, “Come in.”

“Baby!”

Immediately Tiffany looked up when she heard her wife’s voice, “TaeTae!”

Taeyeon went to Taeyeon and hugged her, “Almost done?”

Tiffany smiled as she placed a gentle kiss on her wife’s lips, “Give me a minute.”

Not wanting to use up their precious time because they had dinner reservations, Taeyeon went to sit on the chair across from Tiffany’s desk so she could watch her wife finish up, “You know...that secretary of yours...”

Tiffany was busy organizing a file, “Hum Sooyoung?”

“She looks like a model.”

“Yea she does doesn’t she.” Tiffany didn’t see the annoyance on Taeyeon’s face, “Why?”

Taeyeon looked down at her hands, “Oh nothing...just saying.”

Tiffany peeled her eyes away from her work, “Tae...she is just my secretary.”

“Oh I know. I understand. Just hurry up baby.”

“Alright give me a minute.”

 

The next day Tiffany went into work but didn’t see Sooyoung sitting at the desk, “Umm who are you?”

“Oh I am Dosom, your new secretary.”

“What? What about Sooyoung?”

“I don’t know...I was told to come here for work today that is all mam.”

Tiffany was boiling with anger as she knew who must have been the reason for the sudden disappearance of her secretary, “I see.”

Not wasting time, Tiffany went into her office to call a certain girl, “TAEYEON WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SECREATARY!”

 

“She caused such a huge mess and it took a while to get Sooyoung back.” Tiffany was still frustrated from the whole incident although it happened a decade ago.

Jessica was almost on the floor laughing, “Oh my God Taeyeon I can’t believe you did that!”

“Sica you should have seen that girl! She was just oozing appeal! Clearly trying to make Tiffany hers.”

“She was just my secretary! And you know she married someone else a year later! I can’t believe you are still thinking she would take me away from you.”

Taeyeon started to feel bad for making Tiffany so angry about something that happened so long ago, “Okay...I get it. Sorry.”

Jessica leaned forward, “So you can see Taeyeon how this might not work? You get very possessive.”

Taeyeon sighed, “I will try not to be possessive you both give me equal attention.”

“Besides Taeyeon Jessica and I don’t have feelings like that towards each other. We are both hopelessly in love with you.”

Taeyeon blushed at the thought of having the two girls still loving her unconditionally, “So no three-some?”

Jessica and Tiffany looked at each other nervously, “Taeyeon you really want that?”

“How could I not want the two most beautiful people in my life making love to me? I am only human!”

“Angel. You are an angel now.”

“Well whatever...you can call me a ert or whatever, but I want to love you both emotionally and physically.”

“We could give it a shot.”

Jessica looked at Tiffany in shock, “really? You want to go along with ert’s ual fantasy?”

“Oh come on Jessica, you should have been prepared for a conversation to come up like this eventually. We both know Taeyeon well enough.”

Jessica rubbed her chin, “I suppose. She used to keep some suggestive magazines under her bed when we were younger.”

“Yah! That was only because I was curious.” Taeyeon retaliated.

“Yea she upgraded to movies when we were older,” Tiffany chipped in.

Taeyeon stood up in anger, “You are both so mean!”

Jessica and Tiffany just laughed as their wife walked away in anger, “She is shy.”

“Yet she is clearly the most erted out of us.”

Jessica and Tiffany laughed a bit before looking at each other, “So are you serious Tiffany?”

“Well she is our wife. We love her. Also I understand her a bit.”

Jessica stood up, “Alright. Let’s go give her the love she deserves.”

Tiffany linked arms with Jessica, “Where did our erted wife go?”

-------------------------

Yuri was still sitting with Yoona, “Okay so YoonYul is clearly the best pairing but I must say Taeyeon did a good job of finding her wives.”

“Humm that midget sure hit the jackpot.”

“Can we agree on the best three-some being TaeNySic?”

Yoona nodded, “That is a given. Lucky midget.”

Yuri stood up, “We can’t let her outdo us! We need to show her the best pairing is better than the best three-some!”

Yoona giggle, “No we can’t!”

“Wait does that mean you want to find another person to join in on our love?”

“No no...easier to just distract TaeNySic.”

A devilish smile appeared on Yuri’s face, “Okay! Operation Meddling in Other’s Love Life or OMOLL commence!”

 

 

 

 


Author's Note

Story is being continued so no worries readers!