Trouble

Love Within Heaven's Gates [HIATUS]

Taeyeon entered the room, “What? Yoona why are you in here? I didn’t know Tiffany had feelings like that for you...”

Yoona looked away from the clock at Taeyeon, “Why are you bringing up Tiffany?”

“I thought I was called here to greet her as you know a loved one...” She said shyly.

Yoona pointed up to the clock, “That is who we are waiting for, not Tiffany.”

Taeyeon looked at the name on the death-clock, “Kwon Yuri....oh.” She looked back at Yoona in worry, “I am sorry for umm your loss.”

Yoona gave a bitter smile, “You know I am happy she is coming back to me.”

“I am happy you won’t bug me and Jessica...”

“Yah! I won’t stop! And I have someone to help bother you.” Yoona gave out a sinister laugh.

“Wait why I am here?”

“Probably the same reason I was called for when you arrived. I mean Jessica, Yuri, you and I are all sisters. I mean that is what it feels like since we grew up in the same orphanage since we were babies and all. Of course we have our adoptive parents but I think we all have a stronger bond.”

Taeyeon nodded her head, “I guess you have a point. Oh looks like she is coming. This is kind of exciting.”

“Yah! My baby is dying and you think this is exciting?!”

“I don’t know. Look at all the lighting effects!”

Taeyeon and Yoona looked carefully at the body now laying before them. It wasn’t long before Yuri opened her eyes, “I must be in hell...the byun is here.”

“What is that supposed to mean!” Taeyeon said in anger.

Yuri started laughing but stopped when she heard the familiar laughter of her lover. She immediately flung herself into Yoona’s embrace, “Yoongy! I missed you so much!”

Taeyeon sighed when she saw the couple being lovey-dovey, “Okay...I will take that as my cue to leave. She carefully made her way out to Jessica who was surprised to see Taeyeon leaving the room without Tiffany, “We have trouble.”

Jessica cocked her head, “Trouble?”

“Yuri is here.”

Jessica grabbed Taeyeon’s hand, “Quick lets make a run for it before she finds us!” Taeyeon laughed and followed her wife away from the Welcome Center. It was rather childish since they couldn’t exactly hide and Jessica would eventually have to face the wrath of Yuri.

Thinking they were a safe distance away, Taeyeon and Jessica stopped running, “Honey I really don’t think Yuri is still mad at you about that.”

Jessica glared at her wife, “If she wasn’t then I would have been called with you to the Welcome Center.”

“Really it has been like 40 years since! I saw her cry at your funeral!”

“I am sure she was crying tears of joy.”

Taeyeon slapped Jessica’s shoulder playfully, “Don’t say that! She was sad. I really don’t think she remembers.”

“I am not taking my chances.”

“You are going to avoid her for an eternity?”

“If that is what it takes!”

“Babe...you are being silly. Just apologize. I know you wanted to but you kind of died before you could.”

“I am sure she would say I caused my own death to avoid facing her and apologizing.”

Taeyeon looked at Jessica curiously, “Did you?”

“No! How could you think that!”

Taeyeon was now trying to avoid hits from Jessica, “I am sorry! I still don’t know what all happened during your death.”

Jessica stared at Taeyeon blankly, “Oh...that. Do you want to meet the person who killed me? I found them up here.”

“I ah...” The two were interrupted by the intrusion of Yuri.

“You thought you could run Jung!?”

Taeyeon backed away and rubbed her nape, “Oh...she is using your old name...I think she remembers.”

“Taeyeon get back here! Help protect me!”

Taeyeon remained at a safe distance, “Oh no. Yoona and I are fine being safely far away. You two should sort this out while ah we go get ice cream.” Yoona and Taeyeon quickly retreated leaving Jessica at Yuri’s mercy.

Jessica was still backing away from Yuri who was closing in, “Yuri please let’s talk about this peacefully.”

“Peacefully? I have been waiting for this moment for almost 40 years!”

“You should have prayed for forgiveness in those years not how to plot your revenge!”

Yuri finally closed in on Jessica, “Do you know why I am still mad?”

Jessica thought back to the incident 40 years ago:

The YoonYul and Taengsic couple were over at YoonYul’s lovely home having a double date since it had been a while since they came over. The couples were known to bother their friends at work mostly but going to their homes seemed rare. Yet this was one of the rare occasions that they arranged such a meeting.

Jessica went to the kitchen when she smelled an intoxicating aroma coming from that location, “What are we having?”

“Yuri is preparing most of it. I was told just to stir this while she went to get something.”

“Oh.” Taeyeon came behind Jessica and backhugged her wife.

“It does smell good.”

Yoona stopped stirring when her phone rang, “Hello? Seriously? Okay okay. I will come.” Yoona looked at Taeyeon and Jessica, “Yuri forgot her wallet. I am going to the store to help her out.” She glanced over at Jessica and then shook her head before looking at Taeyeon, “Please just watch over this and stir occasionally. I trust you buddy.”

Jessica and Taeyeon bid Yoona goodbye before Jessica sat on the stool while Taeyeon watched over the food Yoona assigned her to. “This is a nice home. We should come more often.”

“But you and I are too lazy to leave our house most days.”

“Humm that is true...”

Suddenly a pressure hit Taeyeon’s stomach, “Hey baby. I have to pee. Don’t touch anything while I go okay?” Jessica absently mindly nodded at her wife. “Sica...I am serious...don’t touch the kitchen.”

“Arriso! I know.”

When Taeyeon left, Jessica went into the kitchen and started to look around, “Why is she always so worried about me being in a kitchen...? I mean it isn’t like I am a child anymore.”

Taeyeon quickly flushed the toilet when she could smell some smoke from the kitchen, “Oh no she didn’t!” Like the flash, Taeyeon made it into the kitchen at a lightning speed, “Sica?!” she yelled when she saw the flames.

Jessica emerged from the smoke while Taeyeon took her arm and pulled her out of the house. Taeyeon called the fire department which quickly arrived to put out the flames. “Baby what happened?” Taeyeon was trying hard to suppress her anger.

“I don’t know. The fire came out of nowhere!”

Taeyeon massaged her temples in frustration, “They are going to kill us...you know we will never be able to set foot into their house again?!”

Jessica was on the verge of tears, “I am sorry...I didn’t mean to.”

Seeing her wife about to cry, Taeyeon took her into her embrace, “Baby it is fine. It think you are still stunned. How about I take you home and I will deal with the couple.”

Jessica just nodded while she made her way to the car with Taeyeon.

 

“Is it because I destroyed your house? I mean I am still really sorry for that!”

Yuri’s anger still didn’t dissipate, “I mean I loved that home but that isn’t it.”

“Then was it because we left without letting you know about the fire? I really couldn’t think straight after that.”

“No.”

“Then why are you so mad at me still?”

Yuri narrowed her eyes, “You ruined perfectly good food! I spent all morning and then you wasted it. My precious food!”

Jessica face-palmed herself. She forgot Yoona and Yuri were choding and shikshin friends. A silly argument about food going to waist would definitely come from them. “Fine...I am sorry for wasting the food?”

Yuri’s anger dissipated and turned into a bright smile, “Apology accepted!” Now Jessica found herself in a tight embrace, “I missed you so much Jessica!”

Jessica smiled, “Thanks. It is good to see you again too.”

 

Meanwhile, Taeyeon and Yoona were enjoying their ice cream, “Do you think you can die again in heaven?”

“Probably not...”

“Oh good. Then Yuri can’t actually kill her.”

“I don’t think so.”

“Should we go help? I mean to see if they are okay?”

“Nope.”

“Yea. They should just sort it out.”

“Yep.”

Taeyeon and Yoona went back to enjoying their sweat treat without second thought of interfering with the Yulsic feud.

 

 


Author's Note

Now now it would be wierd to have Tiffany just show up since the story just started. Just sit back and relax before taenysic starts. However, Jessica did face a different form of trouble

I am a bit depressed that this story isnt getting many subscribers since I really enjoy writing this story. 

Thanks to those that comment though! Here is a quick update for you! Also in honor of Taengsic Day!