My New World

Love Within Heaven's Gates [HIATUS]

A feather floated down and landed on Taeyeon’s head. The girl next to her laughed at her playfully before taking the white feather from the top of her lover’s head. Taeyeon looked at her love, “Thanks.”

“Do you think an angel fell from heaven? It looks like it lost one of it’s feathers.”

Taeyeon smiled and pulled her lover into her embrace, “I have my angel here. No more need to fall.”

The girl smiled brightly and leaned into Taeyeon’s arms, “Cheesy as always.”

“For my one and only Jessica as always.” Taeyeon kissed Jessica on the cheek, “I just hope my angel stays fallen until we can go back together.”

Jessica grinned, “If not, I will always be waiting for you to join me.”

Taeyeon gave Jessica a disappointed look, “If anything I will beat you there. You always say I eat unhealthy and work too hard that I will die of a heart attack any minute.”

Jessica kissed her lover on her lips, “Good thing I am watching out for you so you can stay with me longer.”

“As I will always keep you in my eyes love.”

 

Taeyeon opened her eyes to an unfamiliar place that was a calming white. “You know it wasn’t a heart attack.”

Taeyeon whipped her head quickly to the familiar voice, “Jessica?” Without thinking further Taeyeon stood up and engulfed the girl in a hug, “I miss you.” She held the girl tightly afraid that the girl would disappear on her.

The girl giggled, “Taeyeon I won’t leave this time. You are going to be with me forever.”

Taeyeon looked at the girl concerned, “You promise this time?”

Jessica cupped Taeyeon’s cheeks and connected their lips. She was going to pull away but Taeyeon prolonged the kiss by savoring every connection that they made. They could have stayed in that kiss for an eternity but someone came from behind and hit Taeyeon in the back, “Buddy you came!”

Taeyeon rubbed her back, “What the hell?”

“Oh no you are not there.”

“Huh? What? Yoona?”

“The one and only. By the way, what took you so long? I mean I was getting bored just being with Jessica here.”

“You were happy to see me the first time...” Jessica mumbled to Yoona.

“Then where am I?”

Yoona smiled, “Wow not the brightest still. Welcome to heaven where all your loved ones are!”

“Tiffany!?”

Yoona frowned, “Oh yea except her. She isn’t here yet.”

Jessica’s face turned sour, “Thank goodness...”

Taeyeon looked at Jessica, “Sica...baby...I am sorry.”

Jessica smiled and rubbed her lover’s cheeks, “I don’t blame you. I know it must have been hard and I am glad she took care of you when I couldn’t.”

“Really?”

“Of course love. I want what is best for you always.”

Taeyeon scrunched her eyebrows, “I don’t believe you. You hated everyone around me except Yoona.”

“Yea Jess you were a bit possessive.”

“Who could blame me! I mean look at my wife,” Jessica said pointing at Taeyeon, “She is hot!”

Taeyeon blushed, “Hehe. I guess I am.” Taeyeon then received a hit on both shoulders from Yoona and Jessica. “Oh wait...why do we look so young again? I mean all three of us look smoking hot right now.”

“Jessica you have been here longer you explain.”

“Oh that. Something about we go back to our prime? When we were our healthiest. Looks like our twenties is a good age for us.”

Taeyeon walked up seductively to Jessica and her cheek, “Oh you don’t have to tell me twice. Your beauty is alluring.” Taeyeon was about to kiss Jessica until they were interrupted.

“Yah! You two keep it PG around me at least. And Taeyeon keep your hands to yourself for just a little bit. I mean as soon as you two met, I could see you both just want to devour each other.”

Taeyeon looked at Yoona angrily, “Who could blame me! I haven’t seen her for like 40 years! But you. I didn’t miss you because you were only gone for 2 years!”

Jessica laughed before going into Taeyeon’s protective arms, “She has a point Yoona. You are still new here.”

Taeyeon kissed Jessica’s forehead before their eyes locked, “By the way, do I get a tour of this place?”

Yoona grabbed Taeyeon’s arm and pulled her away from Jessica, “No problem buddy. I will give you the grand tour!” Jessica and Taeyeon were both pouting but Yoona didn’t care. Yoona opened the door as Taeyeon looked in awe of the place they were at.

“Wow. Nice.”

“That is all you have to say? I mean you just saw heaven.”

“What am I supposed to say? Looks similar to earth but so bright clean and no disgusting buildings. I like the open-concept design. Wait what is this building we just came out of?”

“Welcome center.”

“Is this the only building?”

“No there are more, but not here. Here is to help you adjust to coming here suddenly. So people you loved will come here and help you adjust.”

“I can understand Jessica here but why you?”

Yoona gave an evil laugh, “You must have loved me!”

“Shoot...I have been caught loving my best friend, but where is my family? I am sure I love them more than you.”

“Thanks buddy. They were here but then left you in Jessica and my care. How nice of them.”

“Yea how nice,” Taeyeon said sarcastically.

Jessica came up to Taeyeon and laced her fingers, “You will probably be called back when Tiffany will come.” Yoona said.

“Way to be a mood killer,” Jessica retorted.

Taeyeon laughed but in reality she was a bit worried. She had two loves. One she was with now and one who was still on earth at the moment. How could she balance out two loves when they come together in one place again?

Jessica saw her lover in deep thought so she squeezed her hand tighter, “Don’t think about it Tae...we have time before she comes so just enjoy it here for now.”

“I am sorry...maybe I shouldn’t have...”

Taeyeon and Jessica stopped following Yoona and looked at each other, “don’t say that. I told you that I am glad you could move on. I didn’t like you being so sad all the time.”

“But for an eternity you will be sad seeing her and me together.”

“Have I left your heart already?”

“What no! My heart is always yours.”

“...And Tiffanys...”

“I don’t know. Can I have two hearts?”

Jessica continued walking and pulling Taeyeon along, “Anything is possible here I guess.”

“Are you two listening?”

Jessica and Taeyeon faced Yoona, “Yes!”

“Like I was saying this door is special,” Taeyeon looked at the door with curiosity. It was just a plain white door with nothing special about it, “This door can put you any place your heart desires. So say you want ice cream, this will open to your favorite ice cream shop or say you want a good book to read, this will take you to a library.”

Taeyeon let go of Jessica’s hand, “Oh I wonder what my heart wants.” Taeyeon took the door knob and slowly opened it to show a cozy bedroom. “Sica isn’t this our bedroom?”

Yoona immediately closed the door while Jessica was blushing, “Yah! Byuntae! I know what your heart wants and it is filled with lust!”

Taeyeon was laughing, “This place is fun.”

 

 


Author's Note

Hello! Hope you liked the taengsic interactions in the second chapter. No Tiffany so no drama at the moment.

Thanks for all those that upvoted and subscribed! I hope to see more comments soon ^^