Team Spirit!

Love Within Heaven's Gates [HIATUS]

Taeyeon was reluctant to contribute to JeTi’s conversation while she was walking in between her two beautiful girls. She listened as they chatted about family and some interests but now she felt a bit left out. Did they not notice that she was there with them? Why did they get along so well was another question? For some reason she pictured an epic (and hot) catfight between the two trying to win over her affection. When Taeyeon thought about that idea some more, that seemed unrealistic since both her loves had a calm personality and liked to talk out their differences which helped with her hot-headed and spontaneous personality.

“And that was when they both fell into the river.”

Tiffany let out a boisterous laugh when Jessica finished her story which was about YoonYul’s incident over spring break while trying to prank one of their other best friends. “Those two need a piece of their medicine sometimes.”

“Too bad you didn’t see them when they were younger. They did some much more crazy things than when they got older. I hate to say, but I think they did mature over the years.” Jessica subconsciously reached down and took Taeyeon’s hand which made the smaller girl smile that one of her lovers realized she was there. Then she frowned a bit when Tiffany also took her hand. Suddenly the affection from both just looked like Mom (Tiffany) and Dad (Jessica) took their child (Taeyeon) out on a stroll.

A bit infuriated that she was getting treated this way, Taeyeon broke free from the grips of the two other girls, “Yah! If you two just want to hang out, then why am I here?”

JeTi exchanged glances before looking back at Taeyeon, “Dear...if you wanted to be part of the conversation then you need to speak up. You know these stories too.”

“Yea Tae, just talk.”

Taeyeon looked at the two girls in disbelief, “How can I? You both just jump from one topic to another and then there are the random bits of English. If I didn’t know better, you two were lovers!”

JeTi laughed at the smaller girl huffing in anger. Both of them giggled and ruffled the girl’s hair, “So cute!” The two looked at each other again and pointed, “Jinx!”

Taeyeon had agape in disbelief at the two giggling girls, “Wow...I can see when I don’t belong.”

Taeyeon was about to walk away but Jessica caught her, “Aww Tae don’t be a party pooper. Do you not like us getting along?”

“Of course not! I like that I can be with both of you but you just seem to get along better with each other than me.”

Tiffany looked down at Taeyeon and tilted her head up, “Tae we are just friends. We both love you and like you a lot. Jessica and I probably get along so well because you have the same taste in women.”

Jessica looked at Tiffany curiously, “Americans with big s?”

Tiffany tried to hold in her laugh but Taeyeon saw that and gave Jessica a harsh glare, “I like you both more than for your body!”

Tiffany regained her composure, “We know and that is what we are trying to say. Jessica and I have similar personalities and interests which was probably why you liked both of us. We also have the similar taste in loving you.”

Taeyeon blushed at the sweet words from her wife before looking at Jessica who also was smiling at her sweetly, “So if you both love me and have similar interests...how are we going to go about having fun in bed?”

JeTi looked at Taeyeon in disbelief before looking up at each other and then back down to Taeyeon, “Byuntae!” they yelled out in unison.

Taeyeon was almost on the floor laughing at the two girls who went pale, “okay okay maybe you are not ready for that yet.” JeTi looked at one another before looking away in embarrassment, “Aww my girls are so cute.”
The three girls were interrupted by the YoonYul couple running up to them, “Taenysic! How are you?”

All three looked at the other couple strangely, “Taenysic?”
Yoona nodded excitedly, “Humm yea we thought that was a cute couple nickname for you three.”

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany and Jessica, “Couple?”

“Well the three of you are together now so why not?”

Taeyeon shrugged off the strange ideas her friends had, “Why are you bothering us anyways?”

Yuri frowned, “Well we finished our y time and got a bit bored so we thought we would find you three. Yet...we thought all three of you together would be a bit more entertaining...”

“What were you expecting?”

“Something close to what you would see in the Coliseum?”

Taenysic shook their heads in disbelief, “I think you forget sometimes that we are in heaven.”

Yuri’s eyes brightened suddenly, “Tae! You forgot we are in heaven and there was a minion wonderland in Universal Studios that opened. You always wanted to go right?? We can take the magic door and skip all the lines!”

Taeyeon’s eye brightened, “YES!!!”

JeTi watched their wife hopping around as a little kid, “So you two want to join us?” However the two “adults” just shook their heads as the other three were acting like kindergarteners, “okay well we will be back later.”

“Take care of her for us,” Tiffany pointed at Taeyeon.

YoonYul smiled, “I think she will be fine. This 80 year old grandy will be fine.”

Jessica shook her head, “Once a child, always a child. Age doesn’t affect that kid.”

“You were just jealous you got wrinkles,” Taeyeon stuck out her tongue before running away.

Tiffany and Jessica watched until their three children went running off into the distance, “So what did you want to do while they are gone?”

Jessica stuck her hands in her pockets, “You know it might not be a bad idea.”

“You want to join the three girls who are going to be jacked up on sugar screaming around for hours?”

Jessica stopped with and spun her heals to face Tiffany, “No. Taeyeon’s idea about bed. You know having a little fun in bed?”

Tiffany smirked, “Maybe we aren’t too different after all.”

 

 


Author's Note

Don't yell at me for this being short. It took a great amount of effort to just write this much so I could do an update. Also, a reminder this is not rated M so certain scenes you might want to see, will not happen for that reason.

Happy readings!