The Boy Is Mine

The Boy Is Mine

Chapter 7

 

Jaejoong watched helplessly as Tiffany stormed out of the place. Tiffany seemed so angry but at what? He didn't know. Yoona, however, was completely happy about the situation, "What the hell?!" Taeyeon demanded angrily. She was ready to hurl her fists at Yoona, "What?” Yoona asked innocently, "You !" Taeyeon spat. Yunho & Jaejoong looked helplessly at these two girls who were starting to throw vicious words at one another. Taeyeon accused Yoona of being a , , loser everything! Yoona just smiled at Taeyeon & told her how pathetic she was.

 

"This is enough." Jaejoong cut. His face showed anger & despair. The two girls looked up at him, startled "What?" Yoona looked questioningly at Jaejoong. She couldn't believed Jaejoong had raises his voice. No one ever raised his voice to her. Taeyeon & Yunho just looked startled, "Jaejoong Oppa!" Yoona wailed, "Why are you raising your voice at me?!" Jaejoong just stared at her coldly. She looked back at him with with trembling small, thin light red lips. Her eyes looked like she was about to cry.

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes in disgusts, "Just go away Yoona." They heard Jaejoong say in a dead tired voice. Maybe he did liked Tiffany after all. Yoona started to get angry & hurt at the same time. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. The one person she liked most is being like this to her, "It's my of a cousin, isn't it?!" She hissed. Her eyes widen in anger, "So what if it is?" Taeyeon stepped in, challenging Yoona, stepping closer to her but she didn’t get that close before her & Yoona gasped & looked at Yoona. Unbelievingly, Jaejoong had just slapped Yoona across the face.

 

A subtle smile came onto Taeyeon's purplish pink plump lips while Yunho just stood there looking stunned but not as stunned as Yoona. Jaejoong gave Yunho & Taeyeon a look to leave them. They just simply nodded their heads & left, "Yoona, we need to talk." Jaejoong replied sadly. He still didn't know why seeing Tiffany run out like that hurtled him so much. It hurts him more than anything else. Jaejoong led her outside & sat on the steps of the theatre. Yoona was still stunned from the slap that she couldn't give out a reaction.

 

"I'm sorry." Jaejoong finally said. Yoona just turned to look at him in hurt & disbelief, "What the hell was that for?!" She demanded in between her sobs. Tears were quickly pouring out of her eyes, "It was for her, wasn't it?" She asnwered her own question. Her as in Tiffany, "Yoona." Jaejoong started, "I don't know what to say." He sighed & stood up. Her eyes just followed his movement, "I don’t know, Yoona. When you said Tiffany was a , I couldn't control myself. Do you understand?" He turned to look at her, "Maybe this is love, I don’t know. There are a lot of things I don’t know but right now, I'm sure that Tiffany is what I want."

 

Yoona looked at him with hurtful eyes as tears continued to roll down her cheeks, "Why her?" Yoona said softly. Her voice trembled beyond control, "When you love someone, you don't have to have a reason. It doesn't matter if they are able to live only one more time. You will do your best to make that day meaningful for them. That's how I feel about Tiffany. I don’t know if what I'm feeling is true but I will do anything for her to give me a chance." He pauses for a moment & continued on. Yoona couldn't believe her ear. How could her cousin be so lucky? She got parents & good friends. Tiffany even had the heart of the one guy Yoona actually cared for, "Yoona." Jaejoong said, once again, "Can we still be friends?" Yoona didn't know what to say. Should she? Should she just give up all the trouble she's caused everyone? ‘What have I done?’ She tucked her legs under arms & rested her cheeks on her knee, letting her tears flow freely from her rectangular-shaped face, "So, can we?" Jaejoong spoke up again. Yoona put on a quick smile, "Why not? I don't want you to lose the love of your life because of me." She said. Jaejoong scratched the back of his head, "Thanks for understanding & I’m sorry about the slap." He said awkwardly.

 

Jaejoong walked lifelessly into the apartment he share with Yunho. When he walked in, he saw Yunho & Taeyeon sitting in front of the tv but not actually watching it, "What happened?" Yunho asked softly. Taeyeon was just as equally curious. Jaejoong walked in & just plopped himself onto the loveseat. He sighed before he answered, "I told her." He said, "Told her what?" Taeyeon asked. She & Yunho were cuddling up in one of the couch, "I told her that Tiffany was the one I love." He said, so softly as he buried his face into the palm of his hand.

 

"So, you do like her?" Yunho said, "He just said that." Taeyeon replied. Jaejoong chuckled silently at the couple. How he wished he & Tiffany could be like that, "So, what are you going to do?" Yunho asked. Yeah, what should he do? Jaejoong didn't know. He didn't know how he was feeling at the moment. All he knew was that he totally blew his chance with Tiffany, "I think you should just tell her how you really feel." Taeyeon whispered quietly. Both of the guys raised their eyebrows at her, "What?!" They both demanded in unison.

 

"I think she hates him now." Yunho said honestly. Taeyeon rolled her eyes at her boyfriend. God, he was so stupid sometimes! Jaejoong sigh & looked even more depressed, "Like she will accept me." Jaejoong replied, to no one in particular. Taeyeon rolled her eyes again, "You idiots, Tiffany is my bestfriend." She said. They both nodded, "We know that." Yunho said, "I think the only reason that caused her to react like tonight is because she likes you, too." Taeyeon looked at Jaejoong to show that she was talking to him.


"Yeah, right." He responded flatly, "Believe what you want but trust me, Tiffany likes you." Taeyeon sighed at the looked on his face. Although, she wasn't close to him, seeing him like that made her feel bad too, ‘How can two people love each other so much? Yet, can't get together?’ Jaejoong didn't reply but just simply stood up & walked to his room. Could it be true? Could he & Tiffany possibly have a chance together?