The Boy Is Mine

The Boy Is Mine

Chapter 4

 

Jaejoong & Yunho were doing their usual afternoon thing. They just sat around & watched sports on tv all day long until someone calls them to ask them to go somewhere & it was usually Taeyeon who called & demanded to see Yunho. However, there was no call at all from Taeyeon that afternoon, "I wonder why Taeyeon hasn't called yet?" Yunho asked, out of the blue. Yunho’s words caused Jaejoong to chuckle, "Wow, miss her already?" Jaejoong joked, "That was less than eight hours. Man, that girl's got you wrap around her fingers."

 

"Shut up!" Yunho ordered, with a smirk on his small, oval-shaped face, "At least I'm allowed to date the girl I want, unlike a certain person." Jaejoong opened his hazel brown, almond-shaped eyes in shock, "What are you talking about?" He jumped at Yunho, "You think I don't know?" He chuckled, "Even a dumb person can tell you like...um, Tiffany." Jaejoong quiet down & slouched back onto the couch, "What’s your point?" Jaejoong said, "My point is, if you like the girl, just go for it, man." "Hmmm, that wouldn't be a good idea. She's trying to get over a broken heart." Jaejoong said. Yunho raised his thick eyebrows & laughed.

 

"When did you become so sensitive all of a sudden?" Yunho asked, with a smirk on his face. This time, Jaejoong had totally fallen for Tiffany. Whenever Jaejoong liked a girl, he would just go for her. He didn't even care what the situation was. Yunho remembered a long time ago when he was going out with Kim Hyoyeon, Jaejoong noticed her at a dance & started smacking on her. He didn't even care that she already had a boyfriend. Hmmm, this time, things are getting interesting. Jaejoong caring for a girls feeling, that's just not right.

 

"What happened to the ‘If I like a girl, I will go for it no matter what’ attitude?" Jaejoong turned & gave Yunho his most evil glare ever but that only made Yunho laugh, "Shut up!" Jaejoong demanded, "Just because I'm not taking things fast doesn’t mean I won't go for her!" Yunho looked at Jaejoong doubtfully, "Hmmm, somehow I think things won't turn out right." Yunho told his friend, "& why not?!" Jaejoong demanded, "Well, first of all, Taeyeon won't let you go near that girl. She is very protective of Tiffany."

 

Jaejoong nodded his head in agreement, "Well, we will see what happens." He said, concluding the conversation. The two guys didn’t say anything more but just continued watching the football game until the phone suddenly rang. None of the guys bothered to pick it up, "Get it!" Jaejoong ordered in an half-dead voice, "It's probably for you!" Reluctantly, Yunho got up & reached out for the phone, "Hello?" He mumbled into the phone, "Hi." The person on the other line greeted, "Is Jaejoong Oppa there?"

 

"Jaejoong! It's for you!" Yunho hollered, even if they were only a meter apart. Jaejoong glared at Yunho & grabbed the phone from him, "Hello?"

 

"Hey Oppa." The girl said in a joyous voice. Jaejoong became confuses. He couldn't recognize the voice, "Who’s this?" He asked uncertainly. The girl giggled, ‘Weird.’ Jaejoong thought, "It's me, Yoona." She said, "Um." Jaejoong was still confused, "Yoona?"

 

She giggled some more, "Silly. It's me, Yoona. From the wedding, remember?" Jaejoong still couldn't remember. During the wedding, he was paying too much attention to Tiffany to noticed anyone. He remembered how he & Tiffany recalled their old school days. That night, he saw Tiffany differently from what he used to see her in junior high, "Uh, yeah." He lied. He didn’t wanted to hurt this girl's feeling. This Yoona girl was oblivious to Jaejoong's awkwardness, "Well, anyway." She said, "I was wondering if you wanted to see a movie with me?" She asked.

 

"Um." Before Jaejoong could reply, the girl started begging, "Please?" She purred into the phone, "You wouldn't want a girl to watch a movie all by herself, would you?" Jaejoong thought he had nothing better to do so he agreed, "Um...okay." He said reluctantly, "Great." Yoona said, "Pick me up at my house." She quickly gave him the address & time, "Alright. I will see you later then." Then he quickly hung up the phone.

 

"So, was that Tiffany?" Yunho asked curiously, "Mind your own business!" Jaejoong ordered. He quickly got up from the couch & headed towards his room. In a matter of second, he emerged all dress up & was ready to go, "So, where are you going?" Yunho asked again, "None of you business." Jaejoong said again, but this time, there was a goofy smile on his face.

 

“Must be a date." Yunho said to himself. Once Jaejoong left, Yunho quickly lost interest of the football game & called Taeyeon. If Jaejoong was going out, he didn't see any point of staying home. Also, he couldn't wait to tell Taeyeon about Jaejoong’s secret date. Maybe, while he was at it, he can get some information about Tiffany for Jaejoong. Yunho grinned to himself. Sometimes, he was just too smart to be true.

 

Yoona smiled giddily to herself. Another accomplishment for her, she praises herself silently. She's finally going out with Kim Jaejoong. No one knew that she had a crush on him, not even Tiffany but then again, Tiffany knew nothing. Yoona hated Tiffany. The main reason was that, Tiffany always get everything while Yoona, on the other hand, had nothing. Yoona fumed at the thought but she quickly erased that out of her head. She was going on a date with Jaejoong.


After awhile of picking out her outfit, Yoona settled for a navy seamless tunic cami slip on dress, ‘Perfect.’ She thought to herself, ‘No guys can resist this. Wait, more like they can't resist me.’ She giggled to herself at the thought. If Tiffany wanted Jaejoong, she can have him. Only if she doesn't mind sharing but Yoona quickly changed her mind. She refused to lose to Tiffany, especially Jaejoong & she especially refuses to share.