The Boy Is Mine

The Boy Is Mine

Chapter 6

 

Jaejoong soon fell in love with the the laughing-lady at the back of the theatre. Every time Yoona screamed in his ear, there was always her laughter to make him feel better. Jaejoong felt kind of sorry when the movie was over but more relief. Finally, Yoona would unleash his arms, "Wasn't that a great movie?" Yoona commented. Jaejoong really wanted to tell her that she was being really annoying but he bit back his tongue! "Yeah, wonderful." He lied, as he flashed her one of his fake smiles. She took it as a real smile & linked arms with him, "So, where do you want to go now?" Yoona asked. She was leading him to the main door of the theatre. Jaejoong shrugged helplessly. He felt like a prisoner in Yoona’s grasps. She clung onto him as if her life depended on it. All Jaejoong wanted to do was go home, "How about dinner?" Yoona said in her high-pitched voice, "Erm." Jaejoong was thinking fast to come up with an excuses, "& after that we can go your place." Yoona added slyly. Jaejoong felt trapped. What can he say?

 

Jaejoong’s mind wasn't on Jessica but it was thinking of his laughing lady. If he sees her again, he will know that they were destined. All he knew was that he was in love with that beautiful voice.

 

The trio stepped out of the theatre laughing their heads off. They were all laughing at a different reason. Yunho & Taeyeon were laughing at Tiffany & Tiffany was laughing because she was still scared from the movie, "Stop laughing at me!" Tiffany wailed, once she stop. That caused the couple to laugh even more, "Man, Tiffany, you made it sound like we were watching a comedy instead of horror." Yunho chuckled. Tiffany gave him a deathly stare, "But you got to admit, it was funny, Tiffany." Taeyeon added.

 

Tiffany couldn't believe this. Her two best friends were teasing her over a stupid movie! She was already in a bad mood but their teasing just added more to it. Tiffany didn't say anything but only a frown on her face showed how she was feeling. Tiffany didn't reply but just walked quickly ahead of the couple, "I think she's mad." Yunho whispered to Taeyeon. She rolled her big brown eyes at her boyfriend & sigh. Taeyeon quickly ran to catch up with Tiffany, "Why so down girlfriend?" Taeyeon asked.

 

Tiffany sighed. Finally, she replied, "Swing mood." She lied. Taeyeon just looked at her doubtfully & raised her thick eyebrows, "You at lying." Taeyeon told her flatly. The two friend continued walking towards the main entrance of the theatre. Suddenly, someone hit them on the shoulder. It was Yunho & he was holding two ice cream cone for them, "I'm sorry for making fun of you, Fany." He said, flashing her his crooked smile. Taeyeon tip-toed & peck her boyfriend on the cheek, "Thanks Yunho Oppa." She coed.

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes at the couple. Sometimes, they were so mushy that it made her want to hurl. Tiffany envied them. If only she could be with a person she love & care about without someone taking them away. Suddenly, something in front of her eyes made her stop in her track, Her face turned pale, "What's wrong?" Taeyeon asked her. Then Taeyeon turned & saw it, too. It was Jaejoong cuddling with Yoona. She kept on giggling at that he was saying & he was pretending to act mocho in front of her, "Is that Jaejoong?" Yunho asked stupidly!

 

Taeyeon just elbowed him. Jaejoong seemed to notice them too, because he stopped what he was doing with Yoona & quickly walked towards them. Yoona kept clinging onto him anyway. Seeing how close they were annoyed Tiffany greatly! Taeyeon can hear her growling under her breath, "Hey you guys." Jaejoong greeted happily. The truth is that, he is relieved that he has other people to talk to instead of just Yoona. Taeyeon & Yoona just rolled their eyes. Yunho, however, didn't seem to notice the resentment from these two girls.

 

"Hey Jaejoong." Yunho smiled back. Unlike Yunho, Jaejoong did senses the resentment. He saw Taeyeon glaring at him & Tiffany pretending he wasn't there, "Well, we better get going Oppa." Yoona persuaded, "Where are you guys going?" Yunho asked.

 

"Oh, just dinner then his place." Yoona said to Yunho, but her eyes remained on Tiffany. She emphasized the word his. Tiffany gritted her teeth in anger. She thought Jaejoong would be much better than that but she was wrong, he was like every other guy she knew. She didn't know why the thought of Jaejoong with Yoona made her so mad. It wasn't like they were dating or anything but it still didn't matter. Tiffany didn't really know what she was feeling at the time. Yoona noticed that Tiffany was glaring at her & smiled evilly.

 

Yoona had never seen Tiffany this mad before & she was enjoying every second of it. She slowly tip-toed & kissed Jaejoong on the lips. He stepped back in surprises. Tiffany’s gasps was audible's to everyone's ear. Realizing that she was annoying Tiffany more than ever, Yoona took the situation to her advantage! Tiffany couldn't keep her anger in any longer & stormed out of the place. Her cheeks were red in anger. Jaejoong was trying his best to push Yoona away but he couldn't. She kept clinging onto him.


When Jaejoong saw Tiffany running out like that, it made his heart ached. He felt like he was betraying her yet how could he? There was nothing between them or is there?