The Boy Is Mine

The Boy Is Mine

Chapter 3

 

"It's such a lovely wedding." Tiffany heard her mother praised Mrs. Kim, mother of the groom, "Why, thank you." She said. Both women were acting very fake. Once her whole family were inside the hotel, everyone drifted off doing there own socializing. Her dad was at one end of the room, talking to his colleagues & other business associates, on the other hand, her mom & aunt were gossiping away with the rest of the women there. Yoona, the seductive one, like usual, were surrounded by guys.

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes in disgusts as she watched her cousin giggled away. All the guys around her were offering to get her a drink & asking her to dance. Tiffany grunted & decided to go congratulate the married couple. Tiffany had a hard time getting to where the couples were because guys kept on stopping her & asking her to dance but of course, she rejected them all. She gritted her teeth in annoyance, “Gosh, why don’t they just go over Yoona?" She said to herself sarcastically.

 

"Congratulations." Tiffany greeted the couple. They did look good together, "Thank you." The bride replied contently. Then there was an awkward silence between the couple & Tiffany because they had nothing else to say when suddenly, a voice called out, "Seohyun! Come, we are taking some pictures!" Mrs Kim called, from across the room, "Seohyun?" Tiffany asked uncertainly, "Seororo?!" She shrieked, "Oh my god! Wait, you are Tiffany!" The bride screeched.

 

"How long has it been now?" Seohyun asked. She was obviously very happy to be reunited with an old friend. The two had met in junior high on the first day of school & had clicked since then, "I don’t know." Tiffany replied honestly, "Ever since you moved to the US. Why didn't you call me when you came back?" Tiffany demanded. Tears started coming out of their eyes. Before they knew it, Tiffany & Seohyun were hugging & crying in each others arm, "Um." A voice interrupted their little reunion.

 

"I'm sorry to interrupt you guys." Said the groom, "But can one of you tell me what’s going on?" The two girls looked at each other & burst out laughing, "Chanyong Oppa, don't you remember?" Chanyong shook his head, "No." He said slowly, "It's Tiffany." "Tiffany?" Chanyong asked uncertainly, "Tiffany Hwang? The one that nearly put the school on fire?" Both girls nodded. The mention of the fire got the girls to laugh even more.

 

"Oh my god! I can't believe you are getting married!" Tiffany screeched again, "What? If you didn't know it was me then why did you come to the darn wedding?" Seohyun pointed out, "That's because of them over there." Tiffany said, pointing to her parents, "My mom said her best friend's daughter but my mom has way too many best friends so I didn't know but oh my god." "Okay girls, enough with the oh my god." Chanyong instructed. The two girls just stuck their tongue out at him, causing him to shrug in despair. Tiffany could remember them back in junior high, this little couple had been going out ever since & look at them now.

 

"Chanyong! Seohyun! Come over here! We need your pictures!" Mrs Kim called, once again, "We will be right back okay?" Seohyun said to Tiffany. Tiffany just simply nodded & watched as the couple made their way across the room, "Humph, what do I do now?" Tiffany said to herself. Having nothing to do, Tiffany decided to go to the food stand. Slowly, she made her way there, trying not to attract any attention from the guys. It seemed like wherever she went, there was some lame guy asking her to dance that night.

 

Tiffany sighed & grabbed herself a drink. Across the room, she noticed that Yoona & some guy was getting busy doing something. She stopped looking at what they were doing & turned away in disgusts. Poor Tiffany didn’t realized that there was someone standing behind her so when she turned around, she accidentally poured all her punch on him, "Oh my god!" She yelped, "I'm so sorry!" She quickly tried to help him clean up, "Tiffany?" The person asked.

 

"Huh?" Tiffany looked up at the young man confusedly, "Do you remember me?" The person asked again. She shook her head slowly, "I'm that person from that day." She shook her head again, "I live three hundred sixty-five days a year so I don't recall." The person laughed at her reply, "I'm Jaejoong," He said, "Uh...still doesn’t bring a picture." She confessed, "I'm Yunho’s friend. You know, the guy he introduced to you at Taeyeon’s house." Tiffany bit her peachy color lips hard & tried to remember.

 

She started waving her long finger in the air, "I remember now. Hey." She smiled apologetically at him, "I wasn't feeling well that day so...um." She went speechless & turned red from embarrassment, "Don't worry about it." He chuckled, "I understand. Anyway, why are you here?" "I'm friend with the bride." She said, still red. "The groom's my brother." Jaejoong told her, "Wait, I know you! You are Chanyong’s brother! You are Kim Jaejoong!" She screeched.

 

Jaejoong just laughed at Tiffany’s sudden outburst, "I know, I just told you." "No, you didn’t!" She protests, "Remember me, Tiffany, Ddilfany, you know, the girl who always threw stuff at you in homeroom." She waved her hands in front of his face, trying to make him remember, "Oh." He slowly said, as a grin crept onto his soft, round, pink plump lips, "I remember now, in junior high." Tiffany nodded, "I remember you, Taeyeon & Seohyun were always called to the office. Man, you guys were in trouble." Tiffany just smiled in embarrassment.

 

The two people chatted away happily, forgetting everyone around them but there was one person who was paying close attention to Tiffany. Yoona gritted her teeth as she watched her sister, make that half-sister, flirt with her high school crush. Why was it that everytime Yoona liked something or wanted something, Tiffany always get it. First, it was her father & now, Jaejoong but Yoona just smiled, ‘No worries.’ She thought to herself, ‘Like I said before, what Yoona wants, Yoona gets.’

 

Yoona slowly walked across the room, towards Tiffany & Jaejoong, "Hey, Jaejoong Oppa." Yoona purred. Tiffany & Jaejoong turned & look at Yoona. Tiffany’s smile immediately disappeared but Jaejoong was oblivious to all that was going on. He couldn't feel the tension that was beginning to brew between the two girls, "Hi." He said, but his smile began to falter, "But who are you?" He asked confusedly. His words caused Yoona to fume but Tiffany to laugh silently to herself.

 

Yoona raised her thick eyebrows, "You don't remember me? I'm Yoona." She said seductively, "Oh." Jaejoong replied flatly, "What do you want, Yoona?!" Tiffany demanded. Yoona just shrugged, "I just wanted to come by & say hi." She said innocently, "No worries, I'm not after him." She whispered into Tiffany’s ear, "Not yet anyway." Yoona said it loud enough so only her & Tiffany were able to hear it. Tiffany glared at Yoona & gritted her teeth together, "Well, I guess I will leave now!" Yoona announced. She turned & walked away but just before she left, she gave Jaejoong a wink, "I will see you around. Bye."


"." Tiffany muttered, "Huh?" Jaejoong said, as he had stepped closer to Tiffany, "Nothing." Tiffany was still fuming. She watched as Yoona flirt shamelessly with the groom & fumed even more. Her hands were all over Chanyong & she could tell that Seohyun was ready to punch her. She chuckled at the thought, "What's so funny?" A confused Jaejoong asked, "Nothing." Replied Tiffany.

 

A/N: i just realized that i had tts in here for the first time, hahahaha