The Boy Is Mine

The Boy Is Mine

Chapter 1

 

Tiffany stepped into the elevator, smiling contently to herself. Today was the day. It was her one year anniversary with her boyfriend, Shim Changmin. She looked at the parcel that she was holding in her hands & smiled even more. Tiffany looked up at the number above the elevator door & mentally started to beg for it to hurry up. Tiffany planned to surprises Changmin because knowing the type of guy he is, she was sure that he had forgotten it was their anniversary.

 

Which seemed like forever, the elevator door finally opened. Yuri looked at the present & finally stepped out of the elevator into the corridor. She looked into her black michael kors sutton large satchel bag & started searching for Changmin’s house key. The one that he decided to give to her about a month ago. After a few moments of searching, she finally found it beneath all of her makeup. She hurried to his door but when she was about to open it, a trepidation started to arouses within her.

 

It was a sense of deja vu. It was the same sense. The one she had felt before, Kim Junsu, her last boyfriend cheated on her. It happened every time. Every time this sensation aroused, something bad usually occur, "Don't let it be?" Tiffany begged silently. Her hands started to tremble, trying to place the key in the socket. It seemed like an eternity before she got the door unlocked. Suddenly, Tiffany heard from inside the house. Dreading what she might see, Tiffany with shaken hands tried to reach for the doorknob.

 

"Not this time, not again." She begged, once more with her wide, brown, almond-shaped eyes squeezed tightly together. She slowly opened the door. What she saw right before her eyes, she would never be prepared for. Right in front of her was Yoona Im, her beloved cousin, sitting on Changmin’s lap. Both of them were still locked in a kiss. Yoona was nearly on the top with only her black playtex body revelation lace bra remaining while Changmin was topless. The two people were too engaged with their kisses to acknowledge Tiffany’s presence.

 

Tiffany’s mouth dropped to the ground & her eyes nearly popped out of her socket. She completely lost all of her senses. She couldn't feel anything, nothing but shock. The present in her hands tumbled to the ground. Tiffany was completely speechless. She couldn't beloved what she had just witnessed. The sound of the present hitting the ground caught the two people's attention. They stopped kissing & turned to look at Tiffany. Changmin quickly pushed Yoona off of him, "Tiffany." She didn't reply to his words but just stood there & glared at him.

 

"Well, I guess you saw it all." Yoona said casually, as she slowly stood up & walked to Tiffany, "I can't believe you!" Tiffany hissed. She was ready to spazz but she gritted her teeth together & held in her anger & hurt. Yoona flicked her curly, black, mid-back length hair slightly & chuckled, "You can't believe what? That I nearly had with your boyfriend?" Yoona slowly walked to the window but Tiffany’s glare was still on her, "You should be used to it by now, sweetie." Yoona turned towards Tiffany, "Whatever Yoona wants, Yoona gets."

 

Yoona walked to the couch where her & Changmin had their little affair & put on her deep black sport french-terry cowl-neck tunic shirt. Before she turned around to leave, Yoona gave Changmin a long light kissed on the lips, leaving him absolutely bedazzled, yet horrified. The looks that Tiffany was giving him was to kill, "Bye." She purred, "I will see you around." She pinched Tiffany on the cheeks but only to find her fuming.

 

"Aw, you are so cute." Yoona turned around & winked at Changmin & then left.

 

"What the hell was that?!" Tiffany demanded. Her hands were clutch into a fist. At first, Changmin seemed quiet, "Tiffany, I can explain." He said quickly, "Explain how you nearly had with my goddamn cousin?!" Tiffany thundered. Her eyes revealed hurt & despair, "No!" Changmin protested, "It isn't what it seems."

 

"If it wasn't like that then what was it?!" Tiffany demanded, "What?! Don't tell me you guys are practicing some lame play!" "Tiffany, calm down." Changmin tried to quiet her down but it was no use.

 

"How could you?!" Tiffany shouted. Changmin just gave a her pleading look, "Please Tiffany?" Tiffany kept glaring him but no words came out of , "How long have this been going on?" She finally asked. Changmin looked at her then looked down again, but he didn’t reply, "I said, how long have your goddamn affair been going on?!" Tiffany screamed in between her sobs. She couldn't control her tears & all came pouring down, "Three months." He replied meekly, barely above a whisper.

 

"Three months?" She couldn't believe what she was hearing, "Oh my god." She whispered quietly to herself, but glared at Changmin once more, "I hate you." She looked at him & slapped him across the face. Hard, "You !" She grabbed him by the shoulder & kneed him in the groin. Tiffany gave him one last piercing stare & ran out of the apartment.

 

"It's alright." Taeyeon reassured Tiffany. The two girls were sitting on Taeyeon’s light blue bed. After Tiffany had left Changmin’s house, she had wandered around the street aimlessly & had somehow ended up in front of Taeyeon’s house. When Taeyeon saw the state that Tiffany was in, she quickly rushed Tiffany into her small apartment that she shared with her grandmother. Tiffany’s eyes were swollen red from crying but when she saw Taeyeon, she cried even harder.

 

Taeyeon & Tiffany had been friends since Anyang foreign language high school & there wasn't anything that they hadn't been through, "I still can't believe that she did it again!" Tiffany wailed, "Why does she always do this to me?!" Taeyeon just watched her friend whine & cry. Taeyeon knew nothing she said would make Tiffany feel better. She had to sort these things out on her own. However, being the good friend she is, Taeyeon was always there to lend an ear whenever Tiffany needed to talk.

 

"I have never done anything to her!" Tiffany continued wailing. Tears were coming out of her eyes more rapidly than she was talking. Taeyeon didn't reply, she just sat there listening to her friend. This wasn't an unusual sight for Taeyeon because this wasn't the first time this had happened to Tiffany. It seems like everytime Tiffany likes or date someone, Yoona was always there to steal him away, "I thought he was special." Tiffany looked intently at Taeyeon with teary eyes, "I didn't expect him to be like the rest." She sobbed, "A whole year went with nothing wrong. Why did she have to ruin it on my anniversary?"

 

"It's okay, Fany." Taeyeon assured her, "If her can be seduced by Yoona then he's just rubbish." Taeyeon told Tiffany. She tried to make her friend feel better but this time, it was harder than usual. Tiffany actually really cared for Changmin, "I know, but why?!" Tiffany demanded, "Why does she always go after what I want?! She's pretty enough! She can get whoever she wants but why the guy I go for?!" Taeyeon shrugged helplessly. That was one question Tiffany always asked, yet Taeyeon never had an answer to it.

 

"Some girls are just like that." Taeyeon told her friend, "I guess she's just insecure." "Insecure about what?!" Tiffany demanded. Her voice was hoarse from all the crying & wailing, "I don’t know." Taeyeon shrugged. She felt so helpless. She couldn't even make Tiffany feel better. After all her unanswerable questions, Tiffany stopped asking questions but just sat there & cried. She cried all her hurt & pain out. Taeyeon sat there, passing a new tissue whenever Tiffany needed it.

 

They spent most of the evening in Taeyeon’s room. Taeyeon sat & listened while Tiffany cried, sob, wail, complain, dissed & cried some more. Tissue after tissue, Tiffany used up, "I think I better leave." Tiffany said in between her sobs, "I don't want to bother you." She slowly got up from the bed, "No, don't worry about." Taeyeon assured, "You can still stay if you like." Tiffany shook her head, "I have bother you enough. I will see you." Just as Tiffany stepped out of the room, the doorbell rang.

 

"Hey sweetie." The guy at the door greeted Taeyeon. It was her boyfriend, Jung Yunho. He smiled & pecked her on the cheek but Yunho’s smile quickly vanished when he saw Tiffany. Her eyes were puffy & swollen from crying too much, "Tiffany? Are you okay?" He asked worriedly. Tiffany forced on a smile, "Yeah, I'm fine." Yunho looked at her with doubt. Beside Yunho, both Tiffany & Taeyeon noticed another guy which they didn't recognize, "Oh, wait." Yunho stopped her, "Before you go, meet my friend, Kim Jaejoong."

 

Jaejoong gave Tiffany an awkward smile & looked at Taeyeon to show her his acknowledgement, "Well, nice to meet you, Jaejoong-sshi." Tiffany replied, "But I got to go." With no further words, Tiffany hurried out of the apartment. Once she was gone, Yunho turned to Taeyeon, "What happened?" He & Jaejoong walked into her apartment & sat down, "Is it Yoona again?" Yunho asked. Taeyeon just simply nodded, "Hey, that girl was beautiful." Jaejoong commented, "Well, don't go getting any ideas." Taeyeon said disencouraging, "She has a broken heart to mend."

 

‘Hmmm. Maybe I will be the one to fix it.’ Jaejoong thought to himself. Yunho noticed the goofy look on Jaejoong’s oval-shaped face, "Taeyeon said no ideas remember?" "You go near that girl & I swear, you will never be able to have babies." Taeyeon threatened, "Wow, calm down." Yunho said, with a grin. He loved it when his girlfriend gets angry like that. She looks so cute, "Remember, no funny business." Taeyeon warned again, "Okay, no ideas or funny business." Jaejoong promised.

 

Once Tiffany got home, she went straight to her room. She didn't even bother to come down for dinner when the maid came to tell her it was supper. She didn't come down when her mother asked her & she didn't come down when her aunt asked her. Tiffany just wanted to be left alone, "Go away!" She demanded, the person at the door when she heard knocking. Not anticipating what Tiffany had said, the person walked in anyway, "Why so down, sweetie?" It was Yoona.

 

"Go away, Yoona!" Tiffany ordered. She was lying down on her white bed with her pink blankets wrapped around her, "Still depressed?" Yoona asked, trying to make things worst, "You know, you should be used to it by now." Tiffany just simply glared at Yoona, "Why do you do it?" Tiffany asked, "Why do you take everything I want?" Tiffany’s tears were threatening to spill again, "Why?" Yoona grunted, "That's a simple answer. It's because all those petty boys want me. They want someone with experience. They can't wait for you, you know? Someone's got to show them what a real woman can give them."

 

Tiffany looked away in disgust. This isn't the Yoona she had known. The Yoona that Tiffany remembered was sweet, angelic & was always there for her. Somehow, Yoona turned this way. She turned evil, self-centered & cruel. Tiffany can still remember the day that this had all started. She remembered it was Yoona’s fifteen birthday, the whole family was there. Yoona decided to go up to her room to get something but on her way down, tears were spilling out of her brown, almond-shaped eyes. Ever since that day, Yoona turned the way she is today.

 

"You are disgusting!" Tiffany spat. Yoona just laughed at Tiffany’s comment, "& do you think that bothers me?" Tiffany’s anger started to boil within her. She was hating Yoona more & more each minute, "So, how's my two favorite girl doing?" A voice interrupted their conversation. It was Mr. Hwang, "Fine, just fine." Yoona replied in a sickening, sweet voice, "Yeah, fine." Tiffany echoed.