First day of meeting them (Beast)

A Lucky Beauty

Adam decided to buy a cup of drink too and asked me to wait and sit on the chair. After some time, someone was poking my shoulder. I thought it was Adam, but when I looked back, it was someone else. It was the guy that I bumped earlier. It was Dongwoon, but he was not alone. All of the group members were there but their face was covered by mask because they wanted to run from the crazy fans.

“You are not Korean? “ Dongwoon asked me.

“Yes, I’m not Korean. Waeyo? “ I said with a nervous voice.

“Do you know us?” one of them asked me again but I don’t know who was asking me since they wore a mask.

“I think so,” I shortly answer the question because I was too shocked of seeing one of my favorite idol groups.

“Can you help us? We want to go back to our dormitory but our manager has an urgent matter to handle, so he drove our van alone and we need to go by ourselves without our manager and driver,”Dongwoon explain their situation.

“What do you want me to do then?” I asked Dongwoon.

“You are going to Seoul right? You just drop us there. Can you rent a van for us? We will pay later. And one more thing, just treat us as your friends or relatives because we don’t want our fans to recognize us” Kikwang told me with quietly because he afraid that someone will hear our conversation.

“Okay, but we need to wait for my friend first. He’s buying something to drink. I think the fans won’t easily recognize you guys because your outfit is just right” I said with a smile.

I was wondering which one is my bias Junhyung and handsome Doojoon. But I could recognize Yoseob because of his hair. The other members were wearing a cap. As Adam came to my table, he was shock seeing six people were sitting with me on the same table. I then explain to him about what has happen and he decided to book van for us. When we were on our way to enter the van, two girls asked me who am I with. I talked to them with my native language and they apologized to me and told me that I the guys that are with me were celebrities. The boys run quickly to enter the van and I was the last person to enter. Adam sit at the front sit beside the driver. My heart was thumping because I was sitting with six handsome guy and they took out their mask. 

“Thank you Miss. Oh, sorry I don’t know your name. We forgot to ask you just know. =D “ I knew this voice was ….

                     ………………………to be continued………………..……………

I'll try to update new chapter every  3 days at least. ^_^