I am just a fangirl =(

A Lucky Beauty

“Do you know Junhyung Oppa has a girlfriend? You should know right as you guys are friends” Haneul asked me.

“Oh, how did you know? I haven’t heard anything from him as he seems very busy for their tour and very tight schedule,” I told Haneul with a weak smile.

“He posted something this morning at his Instagram. You are a fan girl of him right. It does show that you are very disappointed. We should support him as a fan. Please be calm okay. See you. Bye,” said Haneul.

I walk into the class to take my things and decided to go to the nurse room and ask for permission to leave early. I told Adam and Jongsuk that I am going back to my apartment as I have permission from the nurse just now. I walk slowly facing to the ground and thinking about what Haneul just said about Junhyung oppa that she already has a girlfriend. I bring out my phone and check his instagram. ‘I think I have found the right women to be with me in this life. Thank God. Dear love, you will be mine soon<3 <3 ‘ I looked at the caption of his Instagram and suddenly my tear falls and slip down my cheek. I wipe my tears quickly and try to hold back.

As soon as I arrived at my apartment, I went to the balcony and I let out my tears crying over Junhyung oppa. Luckily that tomorrow is a public holiday, so I no need to worry about my assignments as I can do them tomorrow. I spent few hours at the balcony till I feel asleep. I wake up at look at the time at my phone and it almost 7 o’clock in the evening. No wonder my stomach feels very hungry, I could not even eat my lunch today because I have no appetite to eat. I just cook ramyun with eggs and make apple juice for my drink. After that I plan to watch my favourite variety program which is ‘running man’.

I laughed so hard and temporarily forget about my broken heart. After the show finished I decided to tire myself up by doing some cardio exercises for about two hours. After that I take my shower and fell asleep as I was too tired from exercising. Little did I know, Junhyung oppa was trying to call me but the battery of my phone run out, so he just text me through ‘kakao talk’. I did not realize that my phone battery was run out as I went to bed without even checking my phone.

Since I went to bed early last night, I woke up early this morning. I wake up at eight o’clock and decided to prepare a special breakfast for me. I check my phone and just realized that it is out of battery. I charged my phone while preparing the breakfast and decided to pack some for Adam that lives next door. After I finished my breakfast, I decided to text Adam whether he is already awake or not. I switch on my phone and there are many texts from my ‘kakao talk’. There are messages from Adam, Jongsuk, Junhyung oppa and Doojoon oppa.

 

I just read all their messages. Jongsuk and Adam were texting about our assignment before our test that was given when I left early yesterday. Doojoon oppa was asking of how I am doing because heard that I was sick yesterday from Adam as he called Adam yesterday to get any updates about our assignment and tests. Then I look at Junhyung oppa’s messages.

 ‘How are you Jaemi-ah?’

 ‘Are you sick? Why are you not replying?’

‘Why did you turn off your phone?’

‘Jaemi-ah.. =’(‘

‘If you are not replying my messages, I will go to your apartment tomorrow.’

‘Goodnight and dream about me’

Why does he being so nice to me when he already has a girlfriend. Oh yeah. I am his number one fan so he should be worried about me. I decided to reply to his messages first because I am afraid that he will actually come to my apartment.

‘Hi oppa’

‘Sorry for not replying yesterday as I didn’t realized that my phone’s battery was low and I doesn’t even realized that it was turned off’

‘I am fine so you don’t need to come here. Just focus on your work okay. ^_^’

I just sighed after replying his texts and reply the others texts after that. Then the door bell rang and it was Adam. Jongsuk was there too as he slept at Adam’s last night to discuss about the assignment but they were just too immersed in playing video games all night long.

………………………..……………….to be continued……………………………………………..

 

Thank you for  those who has subscribed this story. i'll try to make a best ending for this story. =))

Do you you want to end this story with happy marriage or  love relationship? i'm still thinking about  it.hehehe

thankss a  lot  for reading this story.i really appreciate  it<3  =))