Oppa called me =D

A Lucky Beauty

I was already in my deep sleep. Suddenly my phone rang and when I looked at the clock on the wall, it was still 3 o’clock in the morning. I thought it was Adam and when I answered the call, it was someone else.

“Good morning Jaemi-shi”, a man’s voice was on the phone but I am very sure that it was not Adam’s.

I took a look at my phone to see the name of the person that was calling me and it was Dongwoon.

“Yah Dongwoon-ah, why you call me now. It is already late. I’m very sure that you guys were very tired after tight schedules. You should rest and get enough sleep or else you…,” I talked so fast because I was slightly pissed off when I could not get my precious sleep.

“Ehem! I’m not Dongwoon. Wow, you really talk too much huh. It’s me, Junhyung,” He replied to me shortly.

“ohh”, that was the only word that I could say because I was too surprised to hear his name and my heart beat faster.

“Hello.. Hello.. Hello! ,” Junhyung wake me up from dreaming.

“ Yes Junhyung-Shi? I-I thought y-you are Dongwoon because he gave me his number when we were in the van,” I stuttered.

“ Hehehe.. Dongwoon gave my number to you. That is not his number. I am the one who asked Dongwoon to exchange phone number with you, but he is using my number instead of his number. I purposely asked him to do that,” Junhyung explained to me the truth.

“Okay. Why did u do that? We can exchange numbers directly,” I tried so hard to say those coolly so that Junhyung would not found out that my heart beat crazily during that time.

“Will you be able to exchange numbers with me? You can’t even say out your short name because you are stuttering and..”

“Okay. I won’t ask anything more,” I cut his talk and tried to change the topic for our conversation.

“So why are you calling me? “ I asked him.

“Nothing. I just want to say good night to you,” he replied back.

I smiled brightly after I heard what he has said. I am too happy to hear that an idol was calling me just to say goodnight to me.

“it’s not night. It’s morning Junhyung-Shi,” I talked to him slowly and pretended that I am cool and did not reacted crazily to his words that he has said earlier.

“I know. Please call me oppa, arasso? “ He said cutely to me.

I was shocked because of what he said and I could not hide the wide smile and I wished that I could scream because I was too happy and excited,

“ Yes Oppa,” I just said the word ‘oppa’ to him and I closed my eyes because I was too embarrassed.

I could hear that he was giggling, maybe because he already knew my reaction. He could just imagine how a fan reacted to her idol if the idol asked her to call him ‘oppa’.

“Alright. Good night Jaemi-ah. Don’t forget to dream about me and………..

 

………………………………….To be continued…………………………………………