It is a fate that I meet you

A Lucky Beauty

I could hear that he was giggling, maybe because he already knew my reaction. He could just imagine how a fan girl reacted to her idol if the idol asked her to call him ‘oppa’.

“Alright. Good night Jaemi-ah. Don’t forget to dream about me and see you tomorrow”, Junhyung said to me with his sweet voice.

“Do we have to meet tomorrow? “, I asked him.

“We’ll see tomorrow. I mean later. Bye!’ , he ended  the call.

After he ended the call, it was hard for me to go back to sleep as I kept on thinking about what he said about seeing me tomorrow. After a while, I fell asleep. I woke up a bit late for school, everything that I done was in a rushed and I do not have the time to eat breakfast.

“Aishh! This is because of you Junhyung Oppa,” I whispered to myself.

“What are you whispering about yul?”, Adam asked me as I was mumbling to myself.

“Oh, nothing. I’m just nervous because it’s our first day today. I hope our classmates are friendly.” I said to him.

It took for about 15 minutes for us to walk to the university and we managed to come on time. As we came to the university, Adam walked to the class while I need to go to the cafeteria because I have not eaten my breakfast. As I’m on my way to my class I bump into Dongwoon.

“Oh, sorry! I’m in a hurry and…..Noona!!” Dongwoon was shocked and excited to see me.

“Dongwoon-ah, it’s ok. Are you studying in this university too?”  I’m so excited that I have someone that knows me other than Adam attending this university.

“It’s not just me noona. All of us are attending this school including Junhyung hyung,” Dongwoon said with his naughty smile.

“Yah! Who is asking about Junhyung ?” I hit his shoulder lightly.

“Did you guys have a nice phone date last night? “ Dongwoon teased me.

“ It’s not last night Dongwoon-ah. It’s 3am,” I answered sarcastically.

“Woah~   Actually I’m just joking. So, he did call you? Daebakk!”,  Dongwoon  answered with a smirk.

“Yah! How dare you tease your noona like that,” I hit his shoulder again.

“Okay noona.i won’t tease you again. Hehehe” he surrendered. 

“Good boy. So, are you guys taking the same courses?” I asked Dongwoon.

“ We’re taking different courses noona. Hyunsaeng, kikwang and I are taking IT courses and the other three hyungs are taking business courses. Noona, what courses are you taking? Don’t tell me that you are taking Business Accounting Course, if you take that courses, well.. you and Junhyung hyung are fated to meet each other”, Dongwoon teasing me again.

I was too shock to answer Dongwoon’s question but I was a bit happy too especially when Dongwoon said that Junhyung Oppa and me were a fated couple.

 

……………………….TO BE CONTINUED………………………………………….

 

I wish the story is real.LOL xD  

Please subscribe ^_^

& thanks for keep reading this fanfic =))