He has a girlfriend? =0

A Lucky Beauty

I just think about Junhyung Oppa and I could not even close my eyes to sleep. I am very sure that Junhyung Oppa was like that because of me. It showed in his eyes when we were at university today especially after lunch. Suddenly my phone rang and I picked up the phone.

“Hello Jaemi-ah, I’m sorry if I disturb you from your sleep,” said Junhyung Oppa.

“It’s ok oppa. I’m not sleepy yet. Are you upset at me about something oppa? I asked him.

“No. I’m very tired because we need to train more for our tour and I think maybe that is the reason why my mood is always changing,” Junhyung Oppa explained to me.

“Okay. Now we need to hang up because you need more rest oppa. I don’t want my number one idol to get sick just because of a fan like me,” I told him as I was very worried about his health.

“Okay. Take a good care of yourself dear my number one fan. By the way, all members of beast will be absent tomorrow and we will be back at university next week due to our packed tour schedules. I will definitely miss you. I mean we (referring to all beast members),” said Junhyung oppa.

“Aww..I will definitely miss you guys too. Send my regards to them and manager oppa too. Don’t skip your meals and take a really good care about all of beast members’ health. Bye,” I ended the conversation.

Junhyung Oppa could not sleep as he only thinks about our conversation just now. ‘She only treats me as her favourite idol huh?’ ‘Should I just forget about confessing my feeling for her?’

 I became more sad as I could not see Beast members for about few days days especially when I think about not seeing Junhyung oppa.’ Why I feel like I’m going to cry when he told me that I’m his number one fan? He only sees me as his fan. I can’t control my heart from falling for you oppa. ’ I cried until I fell asleep.

“Wow. Are you crying like crazy kid last night? Do you miss your parents? It does show in your puffy eyes,” Adam told me.

Due to that, I decided to wear black shades to university. When I arrived at the university I went to the lecturer’s staff room to ask for permission to wear the shades and he allow me to because he thought that my eyes were red because of infection.

”Being friend with idols doesn’t mean that you can be like them. Why are you being an idol wannabe by wearing a replica shades to school,” a random girl at my university talked to me as she passed me by.

“Excuse me? Why do you freaking care about this? If you want to be friends with them, you can just ask them as they are human too and I know they also want many friends and why should you care that this shades is a replica or original? Do you even know how to differentiate between the original and not? It’s my money and why do you care?” I was pissed off by her as I myself was not in a good mood.

As I tried to walk away from her, she pulled my hair and I fell to the ground. I got furious and slapped her face. She became angrier and as he tried to pull my hair again, one of the discipline staffs saw us and punish us as I admit that we both are really guilty. Both of us were punished to clean the ladies washroom near our class as our classes are actually next to each other. As we doing the punishment I start the conversation between us as I do not want to make any enemy.

“ I’m very sorry that I slapped you just now. By the way I’m Jaemi,” I bow as I introduced myself with a sincere smile because I do not want to cause any trouble in the future.

“I’m Haneul. I’m very sorry too because I bothered you and make you angry. I’m sorry too because I pulled your hair just now,” Haneul also apologized to me sincerely.

“It’s okay. We’re even because I slapped you and you pulled my hair,” I told her and we ended up laughing to my joke.

“Good to hear that you guys are in a good term now. Now you may stop cleaning and go to your own classroom,” the discipline staff told us as she was actually watched us from outside of the washroom.

Both of us thanked her for stopping the punishment and we walked together with big smiles on our face.

“Do you know Junhyung Oppa has a girlfriend? You should know right as you guys are friends” Haneul asked me.

 

==========================To be continued================================