Funny Jongsuk xD

A Lucky Beauty

I felt like someone was watching me. I looked behind me and it was Jongsuk. He was looking at me while preparing his dish. Our gaze met and he smiled at me. That was the first time I saw him smile.

‘Did he just smile?’ I talked to myself.

He walked toward me and I started to panic but I was able to control my facial expression so that he won’t notice.

“ Hello! I’m sorry for not being friendly to you as I’m too shy to talk to people that I just met for the first time,” Jongsuk talk to me with a brighter tone that shocked all of us that were at the kitchen.

“Yah! Your confession is so random and not really in the right timing. Look at Jaemi’s face, she is surely shocked by your so random confession jongsuk-ah,” Doojoon Oppa told Jongsuk and laughed.

“oh! Sorry,” Jongsuk scratched his head and left to the dining room because he was too embarrassed.

Doojoon Oppa, Junhyung Oppa and I could not stop laughing at the kitchen when thinking about Jongsuk’s actions just now.

“I cannot imagine that he has a cute side of him,” I said while laughing.

I could see Junhyung Oppa’s face changed and Doojoon realized it.

“ It looks like someone is being jealous because you are praising other guy Jaemi-ah,” Doojoon Oppa teased Junhyung Oppa and Junhyung Oppa gave him a glare.

“It looks like you are too hungry that you might eat Doojoon Oppa when you glared at him like that.  Let’s go to the dining room to eat,” I pulled Junhyung Oppa’s hand and led him to the living room.

I did not want them to start a fight against each other just because of a small matter. Jongsuk really changed a lot after his random confession at the kitchen. He had become talkative and good in cracking some jokes.

“The foods are very delicious especially Jaemi’s fried rice. I wish we eat like this every day,” Yoseob Oppa talked with his happy smile on his face.

“We could ask Jaemi to live with us in our new apartment so that she can cook for us every day,” Junhyung Oppa teased me and I just made some funny faces and made them laugh.

“What Junhyung mean is that you could stay with him in his apartment Jaemi-ah. There will be just the two of you,” Doojoon Oppa teased me and made an evil smile.

Doojoon Oppa’s joke made me blushed and I just made a fake laugh.

“I wish,” Junhyung Oppa whispered to my ear and made me blushed even more.

“Okay guys. Enough with the teasing time. It’s time to do the dishes and go back home. Jaemi is tired of us already. Yoseob and Adam will do the dishes. And the rest will cleaned this table and the living room. The living room is a mess after we did the discussion earlier,” Doojoon Oppa started to get up of his sit and divided the work between us.

“Okay leader-nim,” I quickly answered to Doojoon oppa and started to clean up the table.

“It looks like Beast have a new girl member,” Jongsuk Oppa told us and made all of us laugh.

After all of us done our cleaning, they went back to their own home. It was almost midnight and I took my shower and got ready to sleep. Suddenly my phone started to ring. I thought it was Junhyung Oppa because he promised that he would call me after they got back home to their apartment. When I looked at my phone, it was not Junhyung Oppa’s name that appeared at the screen.

 

========================TO BE CONTINUED===========================

 

Please subscribe ^__^