Before its too late

A Lucky Beauty

After the lunch, Doojoon Oppa went to the rooftop with Junhyung Oppa because there was something that Doojoon Oppa wanted to tell him about me.

Junhyung : What’s up?

Doojoon : Do you like Jaemi as a girl or just as a fan?

Junhyung : Why did you asked me like that?

Doojoon : Nothing. If you like her, you better make a move before someone else.

Junhyung : What do you mean?

Doojoon : I have known you for years so I know that you like Jaemi from the way you look at her last night.

Junhyung : I- I don’t know. What if she didn’t like me?

Doojoon : Don’t be a coward bro. Did you see what just happen before the class start and during the break? I think Jongsuk has already started his move.

Junhyung : I know.

Doojoon : So you should make your move too if you like her. At least she knew what your heart says. Alright let’s go to our class. The break time will end soon.

Junhyung : I’ll be here for a minute or two. You go to the class first, just tell the lecturer that I’m going to the toilet.

Doojoon : Okay then. Don’t be late. We are idols and we should behave ourselves arasso?

Junhyung : Don’t worry *smiles*

 

 “Should I confess my real feeling to her? Will she like me back? Why should she accept me when she is going to leave later after we graduate? Will she want to have a long distance relationship with me? I want her to be mine forever..”Junhyung Oppa mumbles all those to himself.

Few minutes after that, the bell rang and our class starts. After our class ended we bid goodbye to the Beast members and I just realized that Junhyung Oppa just go without bidding goodbye to the class and fans especially me.

“Was something bad happen to Junhyung Oppa?” I asked Doojoon Oppa.

“Maybe he feels tired as we have more schedules after this,”Doojoon Oppa lies to me.

He actually knew what was wrong with Junhyung Oppa but he kept it as a secret as he does not want to get involved. I just think about Junhyung Oppa and I could not even close my eyes to sleep. I am very sure that Junhyung Oppa was like that because of me. It showed in his eyes when we were at university today especially after lunch. Suddenly my phone rang and I picked up the phone.

 

======================To be continued==================================