Goodbye

A Lucky Beauty

“Thank you Miss. Oh, sorry I don’t know your name. We forgot to ask you just now. =D “ I knew this voice was Junhyung’s voice.

“Excuse me Miss? “ Junhyung’s voice made me came to reality again.

“ yes? Ahh.. My name is Nurul and my Korean name is Kim Jae Mi, “ I  reply with a nervous smile.

“How old are you?” Junhyung asked again.

“I was born on June in the year of 1990, “I answered.

“You are my noona then. Noona, do you like Junhyung hyung? Why are you nervous when you talk to him? You’re okay when you are talking to me,” Dongwoon asked me with his naughty smile.

“I j-just feel more comfortable with you Dongwoon-ah. You guys should rest and sleep. I know you guys haven’t got enough sleep right? , I stuttered and then changed our conversation topic.

“Wow! Noona really understands us. You should apply to work with us, maybe as an assistant to manager hyung,” Dongwoon joke really made me laugh.

The van was full with laughter and after some time, it was change to silence since all of us were sleeping. When we arrived at the dormitory of Beast, Adam woke us up.

“Thank you, Jae Mi-shi , “ one by one member approach me and thanked me with a goodbye hug except for Junhyung.

I was shocked by Junhyung’s attitude. For me it was rude to treat me like that. He just walked away without even saying ‘thank you’. He really pissed me off because he was my bias in the group. I just sit quietly and I looked at my phone with a smile. Dongwoon gave me his mobile number secretly. I also needed the number to contact him to claim for the rent of the expensive van to his manager. After about thirty minutes, Adam and I arrived at our university and asked the driver to wait for us in the van since our bags is very heavy to be carried with us during the registration. It took for almost one hour. We felt sorry for the van driver and treat him to dinner with us because we also hungry and we could go to the restaurant that are suggested by the driver.

After eating dinner, we went to our apartment that was provided for scholarship student. Adam and I were living in different rooms because we were from two different countries. Luckily our rooms were near to each other, he was my neighbor. Both of us bid goodbye and promised to have breakfast together for tomorrow morning. I spent my time to unpack my bags and arrange the things properly. I have brought with me small bottles of my shampoo, conditioner and body wash because I knew that I might not have enough time to buy it when I came to Seoul due to busy with registration. Before I went to bed, I took out my Samsung Note to make a list of the things that I need to buy tomorrow with Adam.

I was already I my deep sleep. Suddenly my phone rang and when I looked at the clock on the wall, it was still 3 o’clock in the morning. I thought it was Adam and when I answered the call, it was someone else…

 

………………………………………….to be continued……………………………………………….