Cooking Cooking

A Lucky Beauty

We all prepared to go out as I feel that my hand was being held by someone. I looked behind and I was shocked because it was Jongsuk. I quickly pulled back my hand as a respond as I was too shocked by his action. Junhyung Oppa realized my shocked facial expression.

“What happen Jaemi-ah? Do you see a ghost? hehehe“ Junhyung Oppa teased me.

“Oh! Nothing, I just can’t believe that I am going shopping with idols.. hahaha” I fake my laugh to avoid any more suspicious questions.

They just laugh after they heard me. We went to the supermarket that was located nearby as all of us were starving and we also decided not to take too much time on shopping. We spent for about 30 minutes and went back to my apartment.

“We should spend more time on shopping next time. It was fun.” Yoseob Oppa told us and all of us agreed.

“Yeah, luckily no one recognized you guys. Or else we won’t have the  ingredients for tonight’s dinner,” I told them and they all laugh.

“Okay guys, we should decide who will be in charge of cooking and setting up the table,” Doojoon Oppa started to think on what he has to do.

“I’ll be in the cooking team,” Junhyung Oppa answered quickly as he wanted to be with me.

“Me too,” a short but solid answer came from Jongsuk.

“Okay. I will be in the cooking team too. So Adam and Yoseob, you guys have no other choice. Prepare the table later,” Doojoon Oppa told yoseob Oppa and Adam.

I was preparing the ingredients for my fried rice, Junhyung Oppa decided to prepare tteokbeokki as I was craving to eat tteokbeokki just now while Doojoon Oppa and Jongsuk decided to prepare Korean pancakes.

“When will the food be done? The table is empty and waiting for the food,” Yoseob Oppa went to the kitchen.

“ Yah! Can you please be patient? We are starving too,” Doojoon Oppa talked back to Yoseob Oppa.

“ The food will be served in  5 minutes sir,” I answered Yoseob oppa with a warm smile so that he won’t feel guilt to Doojoon Oppa.

“Yah~ Don’t smile to him like that. You can only do that to me. Arasso? “ Junhyung Oppa whispered to and ended up laughing to what he just said.

“What happen Jaemi-ah?” Doojoon Oppa asked me.

“oh! Nothing. Hehehe,” I answered shortly.

I felt like someone was watching me. I looked behind me and it was Jongsuk. He was looking at me while preparing his dish. Our gaze met and he smiled at me. That was the first time I saw him smile.

‘Did he just smile?’ I talked to myself.

He walked toward me and I started to panicked but I controlled my facial expression so that he won’t notice.

 

====================TO BE CONTINUED======================