Jealousy

A Lucky Beauty

After 15 minutes of sleep, I turn my head to the right and someone was sleeping next to my desk. It was Jongsuk and my eyes widened because I was too shocked that he was sleeping at Doojoon Oppa’s desk instead of his own desk. At that time, Doojoon oppa,Junhyung Oppa and Yoseob Oppa just came into the class.

“Hey Jongsuk-shi, why are you sleeping here? Are you guys dating?,” Doojoon Oppa teased us with his evil smile.

I looked at Junhyung Oppa and his expression was really scary as he stared at Jongsuk.

“No. I just want to accompany her to sleep. She looks very lonely and I am sleepy too,” Jongsuk answered calmly and went to his desk.

“Wah. Junhyung, don’t you feel jealous? Omo, you are sure jealous of him. It shows on your face. Relax man, Jaemi seems to fall in love with you already,” Doojoon Oppa said to Junhyung Oppa secretly so that he can calm down.

“How did you know? Did you have a superpower to read someone heart and mind? Did Jaemi tell you that?” Junhyung Oppa attacked Doojoon Oppa with questions.

“What are you guys whispering about? Are you guys talking bad about me behind my back,” I said as I saw Doojoon Oppa and Junhyung Oppa whispering about something and it seems serious.

“Cool man.  I was just joking. Don’t take it seriously,” Doojoon Oppa whispered to Junhyung Oppa’s ears and sit because our homeroom teacher came to take our attendance.

Then Junhyung oppa apologize to Doojoon oppa with his smile and sit on his chair. During our breaktime, Adam, Jongsuk and I sat with the Beast members at the canteen to eat our lunch. I sat beside Junyhung Oppa and Jongsuk.

“Jaemi-ah, you don’t eat vegetables and onion? Why are you separating them?’” Jongsuk realized I was separating them from my food.

“Ohh, I don’t eat them. They taste weird and I don’t like them,” I told Jongsuk.

“Give it to me then, it is such a waste if you throw them away,” Jongsuk took the vegetables and the onions from my plate.

“Make sure you take all of it okay. Hehehe,” I smile at him because I really like his attitude of not throwing away food like me.

“There are still some here,” I talked to Jongsuk while gave him the remaining vegetables and onions to his plate.

“I’ll give more chicken to you then,” Jongsuk gave to my plate.

“Thank you very much,” I thanked him with a sweet smile.

“Are you guys dating?” Kikwang asked after watched us giving food to each other.

“Are you crazy Kikwang? Jaemi Noona likes Junhyung Hyung and I think Junhyung Hyung likes her too,” Dongwoon said while staring at Junhyung oppa.

“Shut up and just eat your food,” Junhyung Oppa told Dongwoon coldly and glared at him.

This was the first time I saw Junhyung Oppa furious expression. What happen to him? Did he have a bad day at his company? Did something happen to his family? Did he fight with his girlfriend? Did he have a girlfriend? Did he treat me well just because he knew that I was a big fan of him? Tons of questions popped inside my mind at that time and I just eat my food quietly and after that moment all of us seem to know there were quiet a cold atmosphere so they were just eating quietly too. The Lunch break was full of awkwardness.

After we had lunch, Doojoon Oppa went to the rooftop with Junhyung Oppa because there was something that Doojoon Oppa wanted to discuss with him.

 

==============================To Be Continued===============================

Mianhae i did not update the story  on time due to my high fever and too shocked because of what happened to Luhan oppa. ='(  

For the next few chaps, i will update for about every 5 days at least. tq^^