His confession shocked me =0

A Lucky Beauty

After all of us done our cleaning, they went back to their own home. It was almost midnight and I took my shower and got ready to sleep. Suddenly my phone started to ring. I thought it was Junhyung Oppa because he promised that he would call me after they got back home to their apartment. When I looked at my phone, it was not Junhyung Oppa’s name that appeared at the screen.

“Hello”, I start the conversation first.

“Hello Jaemi-ah, I am Jongsuk and I got your number from Adam,” he talked to me with a fake laugh at the end.

“ohh.. w-why you call me at this late night Jongsuk-shi. We can talk tomorrow at school. Hahaha,”  I stuttered a bit and fake a laugh to ensure that Jongsuk will not realized how awkward our conversation is.

“ I-I just want to say good night to you,” he said to me and I just could  say the word ‘ohh’ because I was too shocked.

“Okay. Good night. ,” said Jongsuk.

“Okay. Good night to you too,” I replied him.

“Actually I like you Jaemi-ah and I just want to tell you that. I don’t care if you don’t like me back as I know you like Junhyung,” another confession but this confession was just for me.

“I I don’t know what to say as you suddenly confessed to me.  Mianhae Jongsuk-sshi,” I told him.

“ No worries. Wahh~ I feel relieved now as I already tell you what I wanted to. Just act like nothing happen after this. Arasso? “  said Jongsuk.

“Alright then. See you ,” than we ended the conversation.

I was too shocked as the phone was still beside my ear after on the phone with Jongsuk. Suddenly my phone started to rang again and my phone dropped on my bed as my phone was too near to my ear and I was surprised by the sudden ringing sound. I took a look at the screen.

“It’s Junhyung Oppa,” I mumbled to myself and I picked up the phone.

“ Hello Jaemi-ah. Why your phone keep on busy as I dial your number? Did someone call you? Your Family? Your friend?,” Junhyung attacked me with lots of questions.

“yes I got a goodnight call from a friend of mine. Relax man~ why you sound so panic? Hahaha,” I did not want Junhyung Oppa to know that Jongsuk was the one who just called me because he might misunderstand us.

“Ohh..Are you not sleeping,” Junhyung Oppa asked me.

“I am sleeping. I am just dreaming on the phone with you here. Off course I’m still awake. You promised to call me and I am here to make sure you did not forget what you had promised,” I answered sarcastically.

“Aww..My girl is waiting for me to call her? So sweet of her.. Don’t miss me so much baby, you will meet me tomorrow at the university. hehehe,” the new side of Junhyung Oppa that I had knew. He is such a sweet talker.

“Okay. Enough with the sweet talk and we need to end this phone conversation soon Oppa. I am sooo sleepy already. See you tomorrow,” I was actually too embarrassed to continue the conversation as Junhyung Oppa became a sweet guy. I was not sleepy yet. Actually I could not sleep yet because I kept on remembered what Junhyung Oppa said on the phone. I am too happy to be sleepy.

The next day, I went to the university with Adam. We decided to take a bus since we were too lazy to walk to the university as were still very sleepy. As soon as we arrived at the university, we went straight to the class because we already had a light breakfast this morning. As usual, the Beast members’ chairs still empty and I sat on my chair and decided to take a nap with my bag on the table as I used it as pillow to put my head facing the windows on the left. Class will start in 30 minutes more, so I used this precious time for my precious sleep.

After 15 minutes of sleep, I turn my head to the right and someone was sleeping next to my desk.

 

===========================To be continued==================================