Our 1st Assignment

A Lucky Beauty

“Can I be your group partner?” Doojoon oppa asked me.

“ ohh?” I could not answer his question because I honestly wanted to be one group with Adam because our home is near to each other.

“Yah, can’t you hear what miss Jeong told us earlier? We cannot be on one team with our desk partner,” Yoseob oppa told Doojoon oppa sarcastically.

“Opps! I forgot. Hehehe,” Doojoon oppa answered quietly because he was embarrassed.

“ Jaemi-ah, Jongsuk want to be in your group since you and I cannot formed in the same group and I’ll be in one of you guys’ group(BEAST),” Adam suddenly came to my desk and told me that.

Jongsuk was Adam’s desk partner and he was very tall and handsome too but it was hard to see him smile.  

“Jaemi will be with me,” Junhyung oppa suddenly spoke and smile to me.

“Okay then. Jaemi will be with Junhyung, I’ll be with Adam and Yoseob will be with Jongsuk. If any of you disagree, please let me know now.” Doojoon oppa decided to confirm our own partners for the assignment.

All of us agree with our own partner and we decided to do some discussion at the café that is located near our university but we could not stay there for a longer time because there were too many fans (B2st fans). So we decided to continue our discussion at my apartment.

“Sorry guys because my apartment is still untidy,” I was actually embarrassed because I was too tired to tidy up the apartment last night.

“This was better than our dorm though,” Yoseob told me and we all laughed.

“Okay let’s start our discussion,” Adam starts to sit on the sofa and took out his laptop.

We did the discussion for almost 3 hours and it is now 5PM.

“I’m hungry. Jaemi-ah, do you have anything to eat for dinner?” Yoseob was whining with his cuteness.

“Sorry yoseob oppa. I haven’t do grocery shopping yet but I have some food at the cupboard of the kitchen such as ramyun, kimchi, some snacks and soda,” I told him with a warm smile.

“Why don’t we go to the supermarket near the apartment to buy some ingredients and we can cook for dinner together. I want to taste fried rice made by one of my fans,” Junhyung oppa said and smirk at me and make me blushed.

“Stop teasing her and let’s go shopping!” Doojoon oppa hit Junhyung oppa’s arm lightly.

“Jaemi-ah, my arm hurts,” Junhyung oppa complains to me.

“Eww, Junhyung hyung try to be cute in front of Jaemi,” Yoseob oppa said with feeling of disgust and laughed so hard.

“Stop it guys,”I tried to stop them as I saw Junhyung oppa was a bit pissed by what Yoseob oppa said earlier.

We all prepared to go out as I feel that my hand was being held by someone. I looked behind and I was shocked because…..

 

==========================TO BE CONTINUED===============================