I meet the maknae

A Lucky Beauty

“ Yul, congratulation on your scholarship. You need to focus on your study and don’t just thinking about meeting your Korean idols every day. Do you understand?” Those words are the words that I got from the elders.

“Oh my god! You got a scholarship to study in one of the university in the South Korea? Congratulation!  Don’t forget to take more pictures especially if you meet the handsome idols of Korea! “Those are from my friends, cousins, sisters and my relatives that love kpop so much.

I love them. There are very understanding and that made me more excited to go to Korea. Luckily my friend also got the scholarship and it is easier for me to stay there. His name is Adam, he is one of my foreign friends but I like him as a friend only because there are many differences between us. At least I got someone that I knew for a long time to be with me in Korea.

Yesterday morning was my flight to Korea and I was supposed to meet Adam at the Korea International Airport. I arrived 1 hour earlier than Adam, so I decided to go to the cafe while waiting for him. It was my lucky day I guess, because I bump into one of my favorite Korean group, Dongwoon (Beast). He was in a hurry but I manage to apologize to him and he accepted my apology.

“ He’s such a generous guy and handsome too,” I whispered to myself and smiled like a crazy person.

Then I just sit at the café with a cup of Americano on my hand. After waiting for about an hour, Adam has arrived and we decided to go quickly to the University for Registration. Adam decided to buy a cup of drink too and asked me to wait and sit on the chair. After some time, someone was poking my shoulder. I thought it was Adam, but when I looked back, it was someone else...