CHAPTER 2

You're My Butterfly [HIATUS]

[Your POV]

As usually you must spend your time at library. Not as librarian but you love books. Today your duty for arrange some books at business section. Actually your parents encourage you to study about business but you more like drawing and mathematics. You start to climb a wooden stairs that the library always used it. When you just want to put the books at the shelves, you cannot stable yourself and you almost fell down ‘omo omo omo aaahh’ you shouted that whole library can heard you are shouting.

 

You felt like tough arms hold your waist like a couple dancer that gracefully dance on the stage. Your eyes close because you thought that you already kiss the carpet in the library. You slowly open your eyes and you saw luhan. ‘ouh thank you, luhan’ you said and eye contact with him. Dup dap dup dap! Yes, that what you feel right now. ‘Mention not. Since I’m a gentleman so I help you’ he replied with a brightly smile like angel. You felt like an angel safe you just now. You slowly stand like as well and fix your school uniform.

 

You continued your work, Luhan just take sit at the middle of the library. He looks so gorgeous and handsome when reading books. ‘I almost fell in love with him. Gosh! His eyes were sparkling!’ you said. When you have settle arrange books it’s time to doing homework. You took sit at a same table with Luhan since the library pack of students. ‘May I have a sit?’ you asked him. Luhan a little but shocked because he totally focused with his reading. ‘Yes, of course’ Luhan said. ‘Sorry for disturbing you’ you said while took sit infront of him. ‘Are you bestfriend with minseok?’ he asked you. ‘Yes, why?’ you asked him curiously. ‘Hahaha. Okay, finally I already meet you. He always story about you to me’ Luhan said happily. Haish! This minseok always story about me to others’ you mumbled alone. ‘I’m Luhan!’ he started introduce himself. ‘I’m hyunbae, Lee Hyunbae!’ you replied to him with a shiny smile.

 

‘Do you want to join us this weekend to café?’ luhan asked you. ‘hurmm with minseok too?’ you asked him back. ‘Yes, of course your lovely bestfriend join too’ Luhan said. ‘Okay, that’s nice I need to buy something that myeongdong. So we can spend our time finish my project plus shopping!’ you said happily when the word ‘shopping’ out from your mouth. You love shopping as well. ‘hahaha. I know that girls love shopping.’ Luhan said to you. ‘But if you want to know I just want shopping a new shoes and go to bookstore for new buy exercise books’ you said clearly since Luhan thought that you are shopaholic, but no! You’re not shopaholic.

 

Continued…

 

Sorry for this chapter that no pov from xiumin. But the next chapter I’ll do more about xiumin. This chapter I think that boring but I have been do my best for this chapter. 

Sorry again for my grammar errors and typos. Enjoy reading! ^^

Thank you for subscribed this fanfic. I hope that I'll update this fanfic as soon as possible