CHAPTER 3

You're My Butterfly [HIATUS]

[your pov]

Today is the day that you, minseok and luhan spend time together since luhan just transfer here. You and minseok want finish our project that Mr. Taeyong gave us at a new café near at myeongdong street. It’s looks delicious since ours mothers’s boutique near with the café. You took bath then get ready. You open your closet and choose peach dress. You put some blusher at your cheeks and put some lipsticks at your lips.

 

You get down and get at your milk in the refrigerator. You sit at dining table while read magazine that usually your mom read before go to her boutique. Ding! Dong! Sudden the door rang. Your maid said that minseok and luhan. You choose red flat shoe and your purple slang bag match your dress up.  You saw minseok and luhan just wear casual clothes. ‘Do you guys want to take bus or just car?’ you asked them since myeongdong quite far from your house. But if take bus it is easier. ‘It’s up to you, bae’ minseok said while holding his clutch bag that has personal things like Ipad Mini.

 

Since you lazy waiting for bus, you decided just asked your driver for sent us to myeongdong. When, we arrived at the café. We looked surroundings that café. It is totally full with antique things. I decided to take place next to the big window. While luhan and minseok ordered some drinks, of course my iced Americano has on the table. Minseok sit beside me, while luhan sat in front of you. Minseok bring tray that have strawberry smoothie, iced Americano and cuppucino coffee.

 

‘Finally we finished this project, baobaozi’ you said to minseok while stretching your body. Luhan concentrated with his reading while listening to music. ‘yayyy!’ minseok said happily and give hug to hyunbae. ‘Okay, next where we want to go?’ you asked minseok. ‘I think you should asked luhan, monkey!’ minseok said. ‘YA! How dare you called me ‘monkey’?’ you said with a cute angrily. ‘okay, okay. Just asked luhan’ minseok said to you. ‘hurmm. Baobaozi you ask him. I’m shy to him.’ You said while playing with your fingers. ‘Is this hyunbae that I know? Why are you like this today?’ minseok said while lifting his right eyebrows. ‘okay monkey’ he whisper to your ears.

 

[minseok pov]

 

We spend time at myeongdong-street because this ‘monkey’ wanted to buy new flat shoe. I don’t know for what but hmm. While waiting for her buy a new flat shoe at ZARA, you and luhan waiting outsite the outlet. ‘luhan you want try bubble tea at the middle street’ you said while pointing to luhan. ‘ waa it’s looks nice. Come on!’ luhan said happily since he likes bubble tea. We bought bubble tea that luhan loves it so muchess. But for me the bubble is nae style aniya. P R E double T Y your phone sudden ring. You look at the screen it is /monkey/. ‘Yes.’ You said while drink your bubble tea. ‘Where are you guys going?’ hyunbae said. ‘Wait. Just wait at the outlet, we on the way to the outlet, okay?’ you said. You ended the call and walk as fast as a dog want to chase you. But luhan just look weird to you.

 

‘huh huh huh’ your bowed yourself while putting hands on your knees. ‘Are you guys have marathon game at this street?’ hyunbae asked with her poker face. ‘ya! You saw this’ you said and point your sweat that running down from yours chubby cheeks. ‘okay, don't argue at this time’ Luhan said to us. ‘Okay’ both of us said. We continued walk at the street to take subway. Sudden you felt like rain drop at you hands. You look up and saw like rain while come. Suddenly it was raining heavily. You quickly open you jacket and put at hyunbae’s head. She shocked because suddenly raining drops at this time. Luhan just ran as fast as lightning and stop at the bus stop. While you and hyunbae, just walk rapidly like walkathon.

 

‘Huh, thanks god give us shelter for awhile from this rain’ hyunbae said while fix her beautiful dress. You just put yours jacket at her body for cover her body. A bus arrived but when the bus, stop at the section I saw a holes with water in front of us. Hyunbae didn’t sit, she just wait the rain stop while standing near at the muddy petals of the water that in front of her. When the bus start move, I quickly hug her to avoid the water splash at her peach dress.

 

[Your pov]

I can hear his heartbeat that beat quickly. Why minseok, why you being so nice to me? You hugged his back tightly since that’s cold temperature. ‘You should be careful next time, okay?’ minseok whisper to you and advised you. You loosen the hug and fix your hair like a crazy woman. You push button your phone and called your driver. ‘ahjusshi, can you pick up me at myeongdong-street’ you said.

 

[Luhan pov]

Nice couple! I miss you so much, jaemin. You talk to yourself while looked at minseok and hyunbae were hugging. Since you transfer at here you become quietly and love to be alone. I don’t know, it’s because of her? You asked yourself.

 

to be continued....

sorry for my grammar error and typos. I think for a few weeks I'll be hiatus. 

I MISS OT12 :((