CHAPTER 5

You're My Butterfly [HIATUS]

Minseok pov

 

I don’t have idea why hyunbae sudden asked me to company her to eat ice-cream at park. Release tension of course, I know why hyunbae like this. I think that this few days she looked weird, but I ignore it. We arrived at park, while hyunbae sit under the shady tree. You bought two ice creams. You gave to hyunbae. Hyunbae really loves ice cream and one more thing even though she is monster with food but she never fat. Hehehe.

 

‘Hyunbae, why you sudden asked me to company you here?’ you asked. ‘You know me, when I’m stress I’ll asked anyone company me go everywhere.’ ‘But, can you shared with me about your problem?’ ‘Yes, but not now okay?’ she replied and eye contact with you. You saw something at hyunbae’s lips. That ice cream at her lips. Sudden you felt strawberry lip balm scent into your mouth. Yes, you kissed with hyunbae. You loosen that kissed and you look at her face. Her cheeks like red tomatoes. ‘Ya! Minseok can you behave yourself?’ she said while looking down. ‘Mianhae. Hehe.’ You just rubbed your back neck. ‘Can we meet at this night?’ hyunbae asked you. ‘Why? Isn’t something happen at your home?’ ‘No no no, I just want to release tension’ ‘Oh, I already know what you think, bae’

 

Your pov

NIGHT.

Ya! Where are you?

 

Waittt!! On the way.

 

Okayy! I’m waiting. Pali pali, juseyo

 

Yes, bae. Wait!

 

You message with that Minseok while waiting for him outside your house. The temperature at night become decrease, fortunately you wear cream t-shirt with cardigan and jeans with red sneakers. ‘Yaishh, this Minseok I have been waiting for him for 10 minutes’. Sudden a black Mercedes stopped in front of me. Minseok lower the car window. ‘ya! Palli!’ he shouted. ‘Nae! Nae!’ you get on his car. ‘So where are you want to going?’ ‘Anywhere, that you love’ you said while raised your eyebrows.  

 

‘Mr.minseok and Ms.Hyunbae, we are arrived here’ his driver said to us. ‘Kamsahamnida’. You and minseok get off from the car. You looked surrounding while make wrinkled forehead. ‘Why we are here?’ you asked minseok. ‘Bae, you told that anywhere we want to go. So, thiss’ minseok said while his hands raise up. ‘Okay, I miss this place so much’ you said. Yes, that’s planetarium. Since childhood you and him always spend time at here when have free times. ‘Let’s goooo!’ you pull minseok’s hands and start run.

 

Minseok pov

 

'Bae, you know what since we are small and big like this, we still spend time to look stars.’ You said while lay at the ground. Both of you at the top of the building for look stars and shooting stars. ‘Yeah, I know about it. I always miss that time’ hyunbae said. ‘Baozi, can you always beside me no matter what happen to me?’ sudden hyunbae said kind of that to you. ‘I - I promise hyunbae. You also must be my side and protect me too. Okay? Hehehe’ you giggled. You and hyunbae promised that night to be together no matter what happen.

 

You and hyunbae on your way to go back home. Suddenly, your phone vibrated. 

 

‘Minseok! Please bring hyunbae at here, hospital. Hurry!!! I have been called hyunbae’s phone but she didn’t not answer’ your father Kim Jung-ah called you. You look at hyunbae sleepy face and sleep at your shoulder. ‘Nae, appa we are on the way, wait for us.’ you replied. You hold hyunbae’s hand tighly because want to give strength to her. Her phone already ran out of battery.

 

Your pov

 

‘Hyunbae, Hyunbae’ you heard a husky voice and you slowly open your eyes. ‘Where are we now? I’m so tired, I need my lovely bed now’ you said with the sleepy face. ‘Hyunbae, please get up. Now, we at the hospital.’ Minseok said clearly to you. ‘Why we are here? Is there something happen at here?’ you said again. ‘Your father, had an accident.’ ‘WHAT?!’ You shocked with the news. You get off from the car and ran to the counter. ‘Where is the emergency ward?’ you asked one of the nurses. ‘Is there, Ms.’ She replied. ‘Thank you’. You ran and I saw my mum, Mrs. Kim, Mr. Kim and minseok’s sister Kim Minyoung already at there. ‘Unnie!!! Please be patient, okay?’ Minyoung said while hugged tightly you. You already cry loudly at her embrace. Minseok watched that situation with patiently look.

 

For 2 hours we waited for the operation. Suddenly, a doctor who in charged for my father went out from the operating room.

 

‘Sorry, but I could not save him. I’m very sorry’ he said with a full of sadness in his eyes. I stand but after the doctor said that my father passed away, I fell down and fainted. Fortunately, minseok beside me quickly hold me tightly.

 

I hope that this chapter not too boring and keep it up!

Please ignore my grammars and typos. ^^