CHAPTER 9

You're My Butterfly [HIATUS]

Narrator pov

 

 

‘Okay you just finish your project before this semester school holiday ended, okay?’ Miss Chae said to the whole class. Today is the last day school day since tomorrow until the next week is school holiday. The last bell rang made many of the students shouted and laughed. ‘Don’t forget about our flight today?’ Hyunbae remember Minseok and Luhan since she asked Luhan join this trip too. ‘One more thing to Luhan, don’t forget about our meeting this evening before we heading to airport.’ Minseok remember Luhan since their in the same team for the match football. ‘Yes, captain’ he said and salute to Minseok for respect him as a captain. ‘Yaish, this kiddo’

 

 

Hyunbae spent sometimes at library for make research for her project. Even though she will be transferred to other country but she thought that homework still homework and she need to settle up it. Minseok and Luhan just go home first since they will be attended their meeting at school this evening. After you finish made research for your project, she quickly packed her things and back to home by bus.

 

 

Your pov

 

 

‘Welcome back Miss.’ One of Hyunbae’s maid greet her. ‘Yes,’ she replied and bow to her. She head to her bedroom. ‘Miss, wait. Madam said to me to say to you call her back when you arrived at house.’ Her maid said to Hyunbae. ‘Okay, thank you’. You go to your room. You lay for awhile. When you want to lay, your phone vibrate sigh for message. ‘Be careful my princess, I’ll follow you guys later since I’ll attend meeting with Mr. Kim' Your mother concern about you. Since you told her that you’ll spend your last school holidays with Minseok and Luhan at Germany. Yes, mom. I’ll take care about myself. Don’t worry I have yours superman, Minseok. Lol. I got to go now since I need to pack up my things to my cute luggage’ you replied messages to your mom. ‘Don’t forget to messages or send a picture that you already arrived there, okay?’ she replied. ‘Yes, mum. I will.’

 

******

 

You pull your luggage in the airport. You wore a white shirt with denim jacket. Your red slang bag and blue sneakers completed yours fashion airport today. You will check in before Luhan and Minseok arrived there. They need to attend their meeting at school. While you waiting for them at the corner with a cup of cappuccino coffee. You scroll down yours screen I pad and search some nice places at Germany. I need to take some photos that relate with autumn season. I really bored at Korea and Japanese autumn. So I want try o another country in autumn season. You felt like vibration at your bag. You open up your bag and took out your phone.

 

‘Yes, baozi. Why are you guys? I have been spend time at here I think half of an hour?’

‘Really? Okay, look at back now!’ Minseok asked you to look at the back. You saw two boys who is standing with a luggage.

‘Sorry for waiting for a long time.’ Luhan said since he really felt sorry to you because late.

‘Okay, for the punishment what you guys want to do?’ you asked both of them.

‘Okay, I’ll participate this punishment.’ Luhan offered himself as the punisher.

‘Since I already visited Germany, I’ll take you guys to the beautiful place with beautiful of flowers, okay?’ Luhan said.

‘WHAT?!’ you already went there? Awesome. Okay, make sure that you fulfilled the promises.’ You said happily like a kid who is get some candies. Minseok looked at you and shook his head.

 

 

Narrator pov

 

Hyunbae, Minseok and Luhan spend their time at starbuck café since their flight will call shortly. They eat pastry with coffee. Minseok was busy read books ‘how to make coffee perfect’ while Luhan was playing his Ipad mini and scroll information at Germany. Hyunbae was busy too with take some pictures their meal then post at instagram. ‘Attention! To the passengers KE5921, it’s the right time to go departure station, thank you’ They shocked that their flight will fly soon. They clean they table and go to the departure station as fast as possible.

 

Welcome to korea air. May I see which your sit? One of the stewardess asked Hyunbae. ‘

'Sure, of course’ she replied.

‘Okay, since yours ticket was the first class so please follow me.’ The stewardess said with a big smile at Hyunbae.

‘Thank you’ Hyunbae replied to her.

‘This your sit, Miss’ The stewardess show the sit to Hyunbae.

‘Hah, this also your sit, Sir’ she also mention to Luhan and Minseok. They took their sit in front of Hyunbae. Their took first class since their need rest their bodies and spend time on plane for 12 hours.

 

 

Attention to all passengers KE5921, we will landed at Frankfurt Airport now. Make sure that you took all your things before go out from this plane. Thank you!

 

 

After the announcement all the passengers get ready to get off from the flight. Hyunbae, Minseok and Luhan get ready to get their luggage at luggage counter. They put their luggage at trolley. ‘I need to search someone, you guys wait here.’ Luhan said. Hyunbae and Minseok look confused face. ‘Okay’ Minseok said. While waiting Luhan at outsite the airport, the temperature of the country rather cold and hot. Minseok still read his book, while Hyunbae scroll her tab and search language to use along their trip. They must talk in English since this country used that language.

 

‘This is Mr. Chen, he will be our tour guide when we are here.’ Luhan said and bring him to Hyunbae and Minseok.

‘Hello! I’m Mr. Chen but just call me Chen. I have been in this country since I’m kindergarten because of my mother should transfer here. Nice to meet you all’ Chen explain to them.

‘Okay, today we must check in our hotel then this night we will dinner at somewhere only I know. Hehehe’ He kept explain again.

‘What we will ride along our journey, Chen?’ Hyunbae asked him.

‘I already rent a van for us.’ He said while smiling to Hyunbae.   

 

 

Your pov

 

 

I just need to tell Minseok the truth things. What should I do right now? You kept ask by yourself along the journey while see view outside the van. You take some photos and post to the instagram. You just arrived at your hotel. Yours room in front of their room. You open the blanket at the big window at look the scenery in Germany. ‘Wow it’s totally beautiful, thanks god that I have chance to come here’  ‘HUAAAAA’ you started yawning. ‘I should rest right now, this night want to spend time with them yo!’ you said by yourself. It’s because your jet lag on the plane getting worst.

 

 

To be continued…

 

So thisss, sorry for the late updating my fanfic.