CHAPTER 6

You're My Butterfly [HIATUS]

Narrator pov

 

Hyunbae realised from her fainted. Now she warded in the same hospital. Minseok who is sleeping beside her soundly sleep. She take her phone beside a bed. She looked it’s already 9 a.m. Minseok suddenly wake up from his sleep. ‘Hyunbae! You already woke up?’ ‘Yes. Minseok where is my mum?’ ‘She already back at home, come on we need to go your father’s funeral.’ Minseok said while hold hyunbae’s hand tightly. ‘Okay.’ Hyunbae replied to minseok with her slowly voice.

 

Hyunbae arrived at home. She looked at a family photo that hang at the wall properly. Dad, why you left us alone? Why you left me alone with mum? She said while her eyes already full with tears. Suddenly, her brother, lee hyunki back from America for visited this funeral back hugged hyunbae. ‘My little princess, don’t cry. Oppa always at side you okay? We still have our lovely mum’ he said and tried to calm hyunbae. ‘Go upstairs, clean yourself and dress up the clothes at your cupboard.’ He said calmly to her sister.

 

Hyunbae already dress up with black dress. She went down and saw her mother and her brother at living room. ‘Come on hyunbae, we will late’ hyunki said. ‘Okay.’ She holds her mom’s hand tightly and get in the car. They go to the hall ceremony. When they get off from the car and they saw many people at there. Hyunbae still hold her mom’s hand and followed her. ‘We very sympathetic with the death of Mr. Lee’ one of the workers said and bow to them. They bow at the workers back.

 

After the all ceremony settle, Lee’s family and Kim’s family gather at Lee house. ‘Me, as Mrs. Lee has to responsible on my husband duty at his office. I’ll take over his work at office. I hope that Mr. Kim can help me about the project. About my boutique, I’ll give to Mrs. Kim to take over for awhile this.’ Hyunbae’s mom explains everything to all. ‘I’ll back this year because this is my last year study at America. So I decided to take over my late father company and help Mr. Kim at this company too’ hyunki gave his opinions. Hyunbae who is silently heard everything and looking at down only.

 

 

‘Okay, I understand about it. I’ll bring lawyer to discuss about the heir of this company and others. This temporarily, I’ll help Mrs. Lee at office while my wife will take over yours boutique.’ Mr. Kim spoke clearly. ‘I hope we can see as soon as possible, hope you can accept this fate willingly.’ Mrs. Kim hugged Mrs. Lee tightly and gave her strength not to give up. Minseok sit beside hyunbae starring to hyunbae face. He slowly held hyunbae’s hand and give a smile even though this situation hard to smile. Hyunbae smile back at minseok. ‘Sleep well, my bae’ minseok said full of concern because he knows that hyunbae will not sleep at this night.

 

 

 

[Your pov]

 

Appa! Appa! Please buy me this! This! I showed at my father that a bag of design with Minnie mouse that I love most. ‘Appa, can you buy that for me. My birthday is coming, right?’ you said while pull your father’s pants because he too higher than you. ‘Okay! But promise with me study hard and get a good marked at exam, okay?’ you and appa made pinky promise together. ‘Okay, now kiss me? At here’ hyunbae’s father point his cheek. :* ‘saranghaeyo, appa!’ you said while kiss your father. You and your father very close.

 

‘APPA!!’ you shouted loudly. ‘Huh huh huh, appa appa.’ You said while wiping your sweat at your forehead. You look clock at the wall and show already 7 a.m. You get ready going to school and take breakfast. You get down and didn’t see anybody at dining room. You just pick orange juice for your breakfast. Every morning, minseok will breakfast at here but not for today. I wear the shoes and get ready to school. You walked slowly, sudden you heard someone behind you.

 

‘ehem, ehem.’ Minseok clear his throat. You realize minseok behind you. Minseok walk fast and walk together with you. ‘Are you alright today?’ ‘Yes, thank you minseok’ ‘Wait, for what?’ ‘Isn’t we promise to be together no matter what happen?’ ‘Oh yeah, don’t worry my bae. Since we known each other since childhood and I already know what you feeling’ ‘Thank you again, minseok’ you look at minseok and give him a bland smile to him.

 

 

[Minseok pov]

 

I know this hard to tell but I have to protect her since she lost her father. Whatever she wants I’ll fulfil the requests. Even though when she talk, smile and laugh but I know what her feeling when someone who is she very love lost like that.

 

Minyoung, can you accompany me somewhere?

 

Why hyung? Is there any problems between you and unnie?

 

No, it just something else.

 

Okay, I’ll meet you later oppa!

 

Bye, study hard my princess 

 

I message with my sister. I just want to make hyunbae smiled again like before of this. I want to look she laugh and smile like before of this. I’ll make whatever until I got her smile and laugh like that.

 

[Luhan pov]

 

‘Umin!’ you hold minseok’s shoulder. You and him at the locker room for change uniform for P.E class. ‘Sorry because I can’t attend and accompanied you to the funeral’ you said seriously since you exactly has problem with your family. ‘Never mind, but you already talk to hyunbae or not?’ ‘Not yet, but nevermind I’ll tell her later, okay?’

 

You walked to the corridor classes. You saw someone in front you. It’s seems like hyunbae! ‘Hyunbae! Hyunbae!’ you shouted. But she didn’t hear. Sudden, she collapsed. You quickly ran and get hyunbae. Her condition totally worst, her nose started bleeding. Fortunately, you bring bandana and clean her nose. You bring her piggyback to school clinic. When reached at there, the nurse start treat hyunbae.

‘Umin! Can you come to school clinic now! Hyunbae!’ you called minseok. ‘What! Okay, I’ll be there now’

 

CONTINUED...

Yeay! my trial has ended but my real exam is coming soon. Continue reading my fanfic. Thank you! ^^