CHAPTER 10

You're My Butterfly [HIATUS]

[Narrator pov]

After one day rest from jetlag, Hyunbae, Minseok and Luhan decided to go beach. Even though the town far away form the beach but they really want to go.

 

‘Chen, can you bring us to beach? Now, we all craving the beachhh.’ Minseok said to Chen.

 

‘Okay, but don’t forget to bring your swimsuit too.’ Chen remember him. He thought that they will swim at there.

 

‘We don’t swim at there, we want to breathe fresh air at there.’ Luhan explain to Chen.

 

‘Okay, I’ll bring you guys to the best beach at here.’ Chen said excitedly.

 

 

 

The journey takes 2 hours to reach there. So before heading to there, they already bought their snacks from a store. Along the journey, they enjoy the scenery.

 

‘Guys, do you all like camping?’ Chen asked them.

 

‘Hmm, I think yes. Why?’ Minseok answered.

 

‘Okay, what we do small camping at there?’ Chen gave an idea.

 

‘Sounds nice. But, we don’t bring equipment for camping now. So how is it?’ Hyunbae asked Chen.

 

‘Don’t worry, those things I already prepare before we were heading.’ Chen said.

 

‘I would like to cook something.’ Hyunbae said. She wants to show her skill in cooking.

 

‘You? Want to cook?’ Minseok asked her. His eyes turned to circle shape when heard that.

 

‘Yes, I am. You don’t trust me, baozi? Haa!’

 

‘Of course, yes. Hahaha’ he giggled.

 

######

 

‘Such a good day today’ Luhan open both of his arms and breathe a fresh air at the beach.

 

‘Finally we arrived at here.’ Minseok said.

 

The gentle wind made their mind quiet for moment. Chen set up the equipment for cooking while Minseok and Luhan laid on the mat. Chen asked Hyunbae to buy something from the shop opposite the beach. She needs to cross the road. Unfortunately, the road really busy with cars. Hyunbae looks left and right before crossing the road. When she crosses the road, she thought that no cars at the road. She look at her left sight, she saw a car near want to hit her.

 

‘Nooooooooooo!’ She shouted loudly.

 

She felt like a warm body hugged her tightly. She can feel a hot gasped who is breathing beside her.

 

‘Are you okay, Hyunbae?’ Luhan cupped your face.

 

‘Yes..yes..’ She replied and blink her eyes many times.

 

Luhan help her to stand up. He bow to the car and said sorry. He held Hyunbae's hand and lead her to the shop.

 

‘What would you want to buy at here?’ He asked.

 

‘Chen said that we should buy some meats.’ Hyunbae said.

 

‘Okay. Auwwchh’

 

‘Are you okay?’

 

‘Yes, but my knee had a small injured.’

 

‘Sorry luhan. I’ll buy some ointment and bandage for you.’

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

After 3 days spend time at there, today they need to go to Korea. They already pack their things and get ready to check out from hotel. They look very excited and happy spend their time at there. Hyunbae’s mom and both of parents Minseok at there also. They also spend their holiday at Germany.

 

 

 

 

******

 

[Your pov]

 

‘Aishh! Why tomorrow will start school. I need more holidays.’ You mumbled yourself while fix your uniform school.

 

Today your first day after for one week holidays and you need to send an assignment that you promised to your teacher. You take a slice of bread and drink a glass of orange juice before off to school.

 

‘Kajaa!’ Minseok said.

 

‘So are you done with our assignment?’ Minseok asked you while walking.

 

‘Yes, I’m ready for it’ you replied.

 

 

I just need counting some days before transfer to America.

 

 

You just think the moments between you and Minseok at Germany. He just kissed you. You touch your lips for awhile and smile.

 

 

*****

 

 

Flashback

 

You and him spent sometimes before went back to your room. You guys bought ice-cream nearby the shop at your hotel. Then, you guys sat on the bench at the park.

 

‘You know what I really love this place.’ You totally excited and said it to Minseok.

 

‘Yeah, I’m too’ He replied.

 

You look at him. He wrinkled look at you.

 

‘Can you not so clumsy when eating ice cream, bae?’

 

‘Why? Is it something on my lips?’

 

‘Yes.’

 

He used his thumb clean your ice cream on your lips. But, you felt like a soft lips crashed to your lips. You felt the apricot flavour lip balm on your saliva.

 

End

 

 

*****

 

 

‘Done class for today, thank you’ your home teacher said to all students.

 

‘Wait! I want meet Hyunbae for awhile’ She called you.

 

‘Yes, teacher’ You greet her at his room.

 

‘Today is your last day before you transfer to America. This is your file. I hope that you’ll be a successful woman someday’ she advised you.

 

‘Thank you, teacher. I hope that you treat my Minseok and Luhan well after I’m not at here’ you said.

 

‘I’ll do it, Hyunbae’ she hugged you tightly.

 

 

 

Continued….

 

 

So for this chapter I added chenchenchen character as cameo for this fanfic. Sorry for late update. ^^ Have fun!