CHAPTER 8

You're My Butterfly [HIATUS]

Your pov

 

You wake up from your dreamland. You saw someone lay at your sofa beside you. ‘Minseok?’ you said slowly. You try to stand up and go wash up yourself. After that, you get ready with casual blue shirt.

BIP! You’ve got message from your mom.

Hyunbae, can you go to my office when you woke up and asked Minseok to accompany you, too’. You look at your screen phone calmly.

Yes mum, I’ll go with Minseok.’ You replied the message to your mom.

 

‘Minseok, Minseok’ you slowly shake his leg he wrinkled and look at you.

‘Hyunbae? Are you woke up?’ he asked you.

‘Yes, I am. Go wash up yourself. I already called your driver for sent your things. This.’ you show a paper bag that filled with his clothes and personal things.

‘Thank you, by the way. Where are you wanted to going?’ He asked you when he looked you wear the casual clothes.

‘Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. Actually, can you company me to my office, since my mom asked you to company me.’ You said clearly to him.

‘Okay, give me 30 minutes to clean myself.’ You went down and eat your breakfast.

 

 

[Narrator pov]

 

 

‘Welcome to Lee’s company, Ms. Hyunbae and Mr. Minseok’ one of the workers greet them and bow to them. They bow back to the workers.

‘This way’ she pointed the direction to go office. She escorts them until lift. ‘Have a nice day!’ last sentence she ended with them.

They walked to Hyunbae’s late father office which is at a corner of the office level 14.

‘Ms. Hyunbae?’ Hyunbae’s mom’s secretary shocked that Hyunbae and Minseok came to the office. She walk to the room, she knocked the door.

‘Madam, Hyunbae is here with Minseok’ ‘Okay, just let them in’ ‘Nae’

 

 

[Your pov]

 

 

‘Good morning mom.’ You said to your lovely mom. ‘Morning, aunty’ Minseok also greet your mom.

‘Sorry Minseok-sshi because of Hyunbae you must skip your school.’ Your mom said sorry to him.

‘Never mind aunty, for her sake I should be at her side.’ You felt so touching when Minseok said like that.

‘By the way, I just need 10 minutes to talk about my family, Minseok with Hyunbae’ your mom said again. You just stand like doll at the corner.

‘Yes aunty, I’ll be going out for awhile.’ Minseok know that your mom needs some times for talking to you.

 

‘Have a sit my dear’ you mom asked you to sit. For a while seconds, you’ve got eye contact with your mother since you sat in front of her.

‘I know it’s hard to tell you about this. But it needs to tell the truth since the case is too difficulty to you. You need to continue your study at America.’

When your mom said like that, you totally shocked with that news. You already know that something will be happen between you and Minseok. But I don’t know what the problem that we will face it.

‘But mom, can’t we just continued my study at here then, I’ll graduated at America as an architect?’ you asked your mom.

‘Yes, but it’s for your sake Hyunbae. I know it’s hard to left korea and Minseok too but I really begging you, my dear’ your mom try to persuade you slowly since the news suddenly appeared in your life.

‘I’ll think about it, mom’ you just told that sentences to your mom.

‘But, we need to America next month and we will follow your brother too.’ You shocked that it’s sudden news that you must transfer from Korea to America.

 

 

*****

 

 

I don’t know how to tell Minseok about it. I felt the same thing like him. ‘Don’t know how to express our feeling to each other’ that sentences make me crazy. Yes, since primary school I just fall in love with him but just that sentences I felt like I need a right time to tell him. I just don’t want when I transfer at there, he got a new sweetheart that he fall in love with her. How about me? Luhan? He just a friend and like brother that always protect me.

 

 ‘AHHHHHHHH’ you screamed at the top of the building. The wind blows hardly to you. ‘WHY I NEED TO THROUGH THIS PROBLEM?’ you screamed again and again. No one heard you since that your secret place. The wind blow hard to you and you hug yourself.

 

Bip!

 

‘Bae, I wait you at ground floor. I wait you at café?’ you’ve got message from Minseok.

‘Okay, I’ll go down now’ You replied his message.

 

 

[Narrator pov]

 

 

Hyunbae go down by herself. She looked around and searched Minseok. She goes straight to him.

‘Hey!’ She said while put her arms at his shoulder. 

‘Heyy!' Minseok replied. ‘Do you want something here?’ He asked. 

‘Hmmm. I think I’m not hungry yet.’ She said.

‘Oh, yeah? My stomach already growl like wolf now. So I need to eat something that delicious.' He said.

‘Okay, it’s up to you Minseok.’ She replied to him.

 

He called a waiter and ordering his meal. While waiting for his meal, they are talking to each other. Minseok already finished his meal.

‘Hyunbae, can you company me going to somewhere?’ he asked Hyunbae.

‘Where are you wanted to going?' She asked.

‘Our match will held next month, so I think that I should buy a new a pair of football shoes.’ He said.

‘Okay, let’s go.’  Hyunbae grabbed Minseok’s hand and walk together like a new couple.

 

At the sport shoes shop, Minseok is busying choose his shoes. While Hyunbae, just walk around the shop while looking for something. 

‘I think this shoelaces suit with baozi’ she thought by herself. 

‘Okay. I’m done’ Minseok said to Hyunbae while showed his paper bag with his new a pair of shoes.

‘You also bought something at here, Hyunbae?’ he asked Hyunbae after he saw that Hyunbae hold the same paper bag like him.

‘Yes. This is for you.’ She pointed the paper bag to Minseok.

‘Wait! For what you bought this thing, then gave me?’ he asked her again.

‘Can you just accept my present to you. This is showlace that you'll wear when you play football.’ she said but at the same time Minseok start curious about Hyunbae.

‘Okay never mind, thank youuu my HYUNBAEE!’ Minseok hug Hyunbae tightly until Hyunbae can felt his warm body.

 

 

[Xiumin pov]

 

 

‘Do you want some coffee and dessert?’ you asked hyunbae.

‘Of course I want it. You know about me, I’m a ghost of coffee, okay?’ she replied.

‘Okay-okay. Since we are here, we just go to kamong café.’

‘Anywhere you want to go I’ll follow if there is café.’

‘Yeah, I know you bae. Let’s go’ you hold Hyunbae’s hands and walk together. You and she arrived at the café.

‘Since we are already arrived, what you want to eat?’ you asked her.

‘Of course my favourite drink, Iced Americano on the table. I also want a waffle with the top has ice-cream.’ She ordered for her meal to you.

‘Okay, I got it. Wait yo!’

‘Okay’ you order the food and drinks, then come back to the table.

 

 

[your pov]

 

 

‘Baozi, you know that next week our school holiday again?. So do you have any plan going anywhere?’ you asked him.

‘I think that… I don’t think that I’ll go anywhere because I really want to be beside you only’ while bucked his chin and eye contact with you.

Why he said like that. I’m sorry, Minseok. But I must go for my sake.

‘I think want to ask you going somewhere when the holiday started. Paris? Or Germany?’ you asked him sudden and make him a little bit shocked.

‘What? Paris or Germany?’ he asked again with a serious look.

‘Yes, I must choose between either Paris or Germany. It is because my mom asked me because I really need to release my tension. One more thing, she said to me to ask you join this trip. We go first, then our parents follow us.’ you explain to Minseok.

‘O?’ he made his mouth O shape.

‘Okay, I’ll think about it first’ He replied.

 

 

So which one that Minseok and Hyunbae will choose for their holiday?

Just wait and see what the next chapter!!!