CHAPTER 11

You're My Butterfly [HIATUS]

[Narrator pov]

 

Today Hyunbae will fly to America for continued her study at there. Her flight on 10 a.m. While Minseok, he has football game today so he truly busy. Hyunbae already done packaged her things onto her luggage. Her mom and brother already get ready to leave from the house. They wait Hyunbae outside the house. Hyunbae’s mom hugs Hyunbae tighly since she knows about her daughter hard to leave this country.

 

Flashback

 

‘Okay today we will celebrate before Mrs. Lee leave this country. Hope that they have a good life at there’ Mr. Kim said while cheer with a glass. ‘FIGHTING!’ Mrs.Lee and both of minseok parents only join the party. Hyunbae and Minseok not reached at home yet.

 

Ting Tong!

 

‘Mom! Dad! I’m home!’ Minseok shouted from the door. ‘Yes, honey. Come here’ Minseok’s mom said to Minseok. Hyunbae also there because she wants to borrow Minseok’s novel. ‘Hyunbae? You’re here too?’ Minseok’s dad asked Hyunbae. ‘Yes, I just need to borrow Minseok’s novel.’ She explain. ‘Okay.’ His dad replied. ‘Mom, why are you here?’ Hyunbae asked her mom while standing beside her mom. ‘I just need some disscusion with Mr.Kim’ She explain to Hyunbae. ‘Hyunbae, let’s go to upstairs.’ Minseok said to Hyunbae.

 

Actually you intentionally to enter Minseok’s room to put your diary on his study desk before you depart from Korea to America. He has a huge shelf that many books on it. You very love English novel so he recommended to read some novel that he already read it. You curious why your mom here also, but you also understand that today is the last day to meet everyone before we leave this country.

 

While Minseok was busying choose the novel, you slowly put yours novel on his desk. ‘Here is your novel.’ Minseok said. ‘Okay, thank you. I’ll read it when I’m free.’ You said to him. Sudden Minseok hugged you. He smelled your hair scent deeply. ‘I don’t know why today I felt like don’t want to leave you’ He sudden talk while hugged you. ‘I’ll be your side’ He whispers to you.

 

Flashback end

 

‘Mom! Dad! I’ll go school first. Today I have soccer game!’ Minseok shouted to his parents. “OKAY!’ They replied to their son. ‘Wait, honey. Wasn’t that today Hyunbae’s flight.’ Minseok’s dad said to his wife. ‘Yes, their flight I think that 10 a.m’ His wife replied. ‘Let’s get ready and go to airport.’

 

Before Hyunbae enter the departure station, she tries called Minseok. Unfortunately, Minseok didn't pick up his phone. Then, Hyunbae make voicemail only to him. Minseok parents already at airport. ‘Hyunbae-aah, please take care yourself. Don’t worry about Minseok. Soon you guys will meet again, trust me.’ Minseok’ mom tries to calm you. She hugged Hyunbae tightly. Hyunbae, Hyunki and Hyunbae's mom say goodbye to them.

 

 

*****

 

 

[Minseok]

‘YESSS!! Finally we won it!’ You said to Luhan while hugging to each other. ‘Congratulation guys!’ ours couch said to all the team. ‘Minseok I’m proud of you! Good job’ your couch said to you.

 

‘I need to call someone’ Minseok patted to luhan’s back. Luhan knows that who he wanted to call. ‘Please Hyunbae, pick up you phone’ Minseok mumbled himself. ‘Yaish, this kid. Where are you going?’ he mumbled again. He keeps try call you but you didn't pick up the phone. He scrolls his phone then he click the voicemail that you did. ‘Why she did voicemail to me?’

 

Hello my baozi, I think that you already won that soccer game. Congratulation, Baozi!!. But I have bad news to you. I need to go. Sorry for not tell you about this because it’s hard to say goodbye to you. You listen carefully, I need to continued my study at America. Now, I already at departure station just waiting a litte bit minutes for my flight. Soon, we will meet again. Don’t worry about me, take care yourself. Love you. Bye, Kim Minseok.

 

#####

 

‘Hyunbaeeee!!!’ you shouted alone in the bedroom. Already one week Hyunbae left you like that. You always dream about her. You try to calm yourself but it failed. For one week after the soccer game and Hyunbae left you, you didn’t come to school. You like a crazy man that shut up in your room alone. Even Luhan came to look after you but it didn’t change anything.

 

Flashback

 

You run at the airport and look at the screen. You saw a girl that long hair was walking with her language too. ‘Hyunbae!!’ You grabbed her hand. ‘Excuse me, sir?’ She replied to you. ‘You’re not my Hyunbae.’ You said to her. ‘Sorry sir, I think that you’re wrong people.’ She replied to you. ‘Sorry again.’ You bowed to her.

 

London KR3454 Departure.

 

You look at the screen deeply. Then, your tears slowly flows on your chubby cheeks. I don’t know why she didn’t tell me about it. You keep mumbled by yourself. I’ll wait for you, bae.  

 

Flashback end

 

CONTINUED.

 

Before of that I would like to make wish to Wu Yi Fan! Happy Birthday Kevin. I hope that you have a good healthy and become a successful man. 

So today I updated again! This chapter I think it's little bit boring just flashback & flashback. Hope that you guys enjoy.

Just ignore all the typos and grammar error