CHAPTER 13

You're My Butterfly [HIATUS]

Weekend day

 

Every family will spent their with family together, but it’s not for Minseok. He spends his weekend at home alone and read novels. Minseok walks to his kitchen for searching something. He took out list paper and pen for list things that he should by at supermarket. He writes one by one things then he put on his pocket. He changes his clothes and get ready go to supermarket.

 

Today is weekend day so many people will get something at supermarket. Minseok parked his car at the parking car and locked it. He walks slowly and looks around passer by every in the supermarket. He gets a trolley at the corner entrance of the supermarket. Sudden a kid bumped with him.

 

‘I’m sorry, uncle.’ The kid bowed to you. The kid still kneels because he fell in front of Minseok. ‘Are you okay?’ Minseok said to the kid while try to stand up the kid. ‘Yes, uncle’ The kid give a sweet smile to him. Minseok slowly patted the kid’s pants from dust. ‘Okay, next time please be careful okay?’ Minseok advises to the kid and give a big smile to him. The kid bowed to Minseok again. ‘Minhyun!!!’ A shouting voice surprising the situation and Minseok turns back. He saw a lady runs toward him. The lady squats in front of the kid. Minseok look at the lady carefully.

 

‘Hyunbae?’ Minseok said to the lady. The lady looks towards Minseok. She wrinkled her forehead while look at Minseok. ‘Minseok?’ She asked Minseok. ‘Yes, I am’ Minseok said and give a small smile to her. ‘MINSEOK!!’ Hyunbae shouted and hug Minseok tightly until he didn’t get any oxygen. Minseok Hyunbae’s hair slowly. ‘Where are you going, Hyunbae?’ He whispers to Hyunbae’s ear. ‘I will story it later.’ Hyunbae said and loosen the hug. ‘Who is he, omma?’ Minhyun asked Hyunbae. ‘This is Uncle Minseok, shake hand with him.’ Hyunbae intro Minseok towards Minhyun.

 

‘So do you have any activity after this?’ Hyunbae asked Minseok. ‘I just need to buy some groceries at here. By the way, we have a long time not see each other. What if I asked you and Minhyun join dinner with me?’ Minseok offered to Hyunbae. ‘Sure. I’ll help you too, okay?’ Hyunbae said happily. Even though you already become a mom to the kid your attitude still didn’t change at all.

 

 

#####

 

 

After done with shopping groceries Minseok and Hyunbae go back at Minseok’s house. It’s seem very nice evening because the sunlight didn’t light too much. Minseok stopped his car at starbuck drive-tru. He buys three drinks and three packets of breads. Then he drove his car to his house. Hyunbae also arrived at his house at the same time and parked beside his car. ‘May I help you?’ Hyunbae asked Minseok since he bought many of groceries at the supermarket just now. ‘Never mind, I’ll do it by myself’ Minseok said to her. ‘No I must help you’ Hyunbae said to him. ‘Okay if you said like that’ Minseok said softly. Hyunbae carries two plastic bag while Minhyun helps carry the food from starbuck that Minseok bought it.

 

 

‘I bought a sandwich just now, can we eat before we start cook?’ Minseok explain clearly at Hyunbae. ‘Yes sure. Thank you, baozi’ Hyunbae tease Minseok called him baozi. Oh my god! I just felt like just first time knows about her. Wasn’t she called me baozi? Oh! I missed that call so much. Hyunbae and Minhyun sat on the sofa at the living room. ‘So what you want to cook today?’ Hyunbae asked Minseok. ‘I don’t know. But I think I want to cook something related with pasta.’ Minseok explain to Hyunbae. ‘Hmmm, the sounds look nice. I know that you're master at make spagetthi. Hah?! Did you buy baguette bread?’ Hyunbae asked Minseok. ‘I think I bought it.’ Minseok said to Hyunbae. ‘Okay, I will help you about the cook. You just prepare the ingredients only.’ Hyunbae said to Minseok   

 

 

 

Hyunbae enters the kitchen and starts search something. She struggles take out the bowl at the cabinet but the cabinet too high for her. Minseok enters the kitchen slowly and saw her action, he take a short stairs beside him and climb it. ‘This for you’ Minseok helps her took out the bowl from the cabinet. ‘So what you want to cook?’ Minseok asked Hyunabe since he too curious with Hyunbae. ‘Just wait and see. I’ll show my skill to you, hehehe.’ Hyunbae shows her teeth smile to him. ‘Today I’ll do two dishes for us. the first one relate with you and the another one relate about me.’ Hyunbae gave a hint to Minseok. ‘Okay, I’ll wait for it. Can I help you?’ Minseok offered himself. ‘No, it’s okay. I’ll handle it.’ Hyunbae said.

 

Minseok walks slowly to living room and saw Minhyun who is busying finish his lego game. Minhyun really loves lego. ‘Can I join with you?’ Minseok said to Minhyun. ‘Sure uncle.’ Minhyun replied. Minseok shows his skill in settle up the lego to Minhyun. He really amazed with Minseok’s skill. ‘Wow! Uncle you’re the best!’ Minhyun said happily to Minseok while show his thumbs up to him. ‘Uncle, can you read a story book for me?’ Minhyun asked Minseok. ‘Of course I can Minhyun. Let’s go to the outside, we also can get fresh air.’ Minseok said to Minhyun.

 

Minseok bring Minhyun at the balcony since there has hammock for rest. Minhyun sat on the hammock while Minseok sat on the stool in front of him. Minseok starts read one by one word to Minhyun. It’s really fun story. Minseok read it clearly and very excitedly to Minhyun. A few minutes later, Minseok looks at Minhyun who is asleep on the hammock. He very kind and cute kid. So lucky if Minseok has a same son like Minhyun. Minseok carries Minhyun like bridal style to the sofa at the living room. He put down Minhyun slowly and put a blanket to covering him.

 

‘Okay, next we should cut some sausage.’ Hyunbae talk to herself. But Minseok accidently heard that Hyunbae talk to herself and he giggles. ‘What you should cut the next?’ Minseok sudden appeared behind Hyunbae. ‘Aww!’ Hyunbae scream loudly. She had cut her finger because Minseok shocked Hyunbae when he appears behind hyunbae. ‘Sorry bae-ahh, let me look at it’ Minseok said while dragging her finger to him. He turns off the cook for awhile and takes a first-aid in the cabinet. He drags Hyunbae to dining table. He treats her finger put some ointment and wrap it with a plaster. The ring only wrote Minhyun? ‘Sorry again hyunbae-ahh, okay let me change your position as chef.’ Minseok said to Hyunbae. ‘Okay-okay, I just instruct you to do what the next, okay?’ Hyunbae said. ‘Okay!’ Minseok replied happily.

 

 

 

‘DONE!’ Minseok said loudly but the sounds do not reach at living room. Hyunbae who sat at the dining room looks at Minseok and giggled. Minseok takes out the apron that he wore it. He carries the dishes and put down on the dining table. Hyunbae also helps him arrange the table. The dishes look so nice. The first dish is favourite food of Minseok, spagetthi with a mushroom soup. The second dish idea from Hyunbae, it’s calling a mini pizza with a baguette bread and cheese. Hyunbae looks towards Minhyun, he already woke up but he still half wake up half sleep. ‘Minhyun, come here. The food is ready now.’ Hyunbae said to Minhyun clearly. Minhyun walk towards his mom and sat beside her.

 

‘This for you’ Minseok shows two dishes in front of Minhyun. ‘Wow! Did uncle cooked this all the food?’ Minhyun asked Minseok curiously. ‘Of course I cooked it, Minhyun’ Minseok said while patted Minhyun hair. The dinner just like a perfect family get dinner together. But it’s not because Hyunbae already getting married
 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------
 

So here! Sorry for the late late late update. Do you guys watched MAMA yesterday night? It's truly awesome.

I hope that LuKris will comeback to exo for the next comeback!