CHAPTER 12

You're My Butterfly [HIATUS]

Minseok pov

 

[4 Years later]

 

‘Mr. Minseok, this file that you want it’ A lady who wear a mini skirt as your secretary gave it to you. ‘Thank you.’ you replied to her. Today already enter four years you didn’t meet Hyunbae even contact with her. Kring! Kring! ‘Yes, Minseok speak.’ You answered the telephone. ‘Do you want to join lunch with me?’ A voice sudden appeared. ‘Sure Luhan. But today is your turn to treat me, okay?’ You replied to him. ‘Yes, baoziii’ he said to you.

 

‘So where we want to lunch?’ you asked Luhan while put on your seat belt. ‘Hmm, I think I’m craving coffee!’ Luhan said to you. Coffee? You suddenly remember Hyunbae because she also loves coffee a lot. You remember when you and Hyunbae went out together then shopping. ‘YA! MINSEOK! Did you hear me what I’m talking about?’ Luhan patted your shoulder. Actually you were imagining just now while Luhan just talking with you.

 

You parked your car then enter café. The aroma of the café made you crazy with the coffee. You and luhan take a sit near with the counter. ‘So want you want to order?’ Luhan asked you. ‘Good afternoon sir.’ The waiter greeted you. Both of you bowed our head to him. ‘What’s special menu at here?’ You asked him. ‘Today we have served this menu.’ He showed a menu to you and Luhan. ‘Okay, you give me spagetti carbonara and strawberry smoothie.’ You order to him. ‘I want…. This a ‘delicious bread’ it’s look tasty and ice lemon tea’ Luhan ordered.

 

~~~~~

 

‘Welcome back Miss Hyunbae!’ One of the workers said loudly until you get shocked. ‘Morning!’ a soft voice replied to the worker. You heard that the worker said name ‘Hyunbae’. You look at the counter you just saw a back of the lady with a long hair and a long coat she wore. When the lady turns at the back, you get shocked. You almost choke your food that you ate it. ‘Hyunbae?’ you said slowly. Luhan looks at you. ‘Minseok?’ Luhan waving his hands to you. Luhan turn back and he also saw Hyunbae. You want to get up and commented her, but Luhan stopped you. You look at Luhan.

 

‘OMMA!!’ A kid shouted and run towards Hyunbae that standing at the counter. The kid make you attention to him for awhile. The kid also hugged Hyunbae tightly. ‘Auwww, I really miss you Minhyun!’ She said while hugging the kid. You sat at your sit back. You stunned for awhile and looking both of them. You look at them and saw something. Hyunbae and the kid wear a same ring on their finger.

 

 

 

###

 

 

Who is that boy?

 

Why that boy and Hyunbae wear the same ring?

 

She already married?

 

With whom?

 

You keep thinking about it until you bring it enter your dream. You dream that you and Hyunbae had become husband and wife and the kid is your son. He really cute and has a chubby cheeks like you. You and Hyunbae spend time at the park for picnic.

 

‘Minhyun-sshi, can you bring along the mat?’ Hyunbae asked Minhyun bring the mat to the park. ‘Yes mom, I’ll do it’ He follows what Hyunbae said. ‘Daddy, can we play football at there?’ Minhyun asked to you and point the field in front of you. ‘Yes my son.’ You patted his hair slowly.

 

You and Minhyun play together while Hyunbae sit on the mat and peel some apples. ‘Guys, can we eat first?’ Hyunbae shouted from the tree at the corner. ‘Yes mom, we come to you’ Minhyun answered it. He runs towards Hyunbae. ‘Where is your dad?’ Hyunbae asked Minhyun since she doesn’t saw you. You take a baby step behind Hyunbae and slowly close her eyes. ‘Can you know who is?’ you change your voice like an ahjumma voice. ‘Of course my baozi, right?’ Hyunbae answered. ‘Yes, exactly correct.’ You said to Hyunbae.

 

‘Can you feed me?’ you lay on her lap and do an aegyo face to her. ‘Why you act like this baozii?’ Hyunbae pitch your cheeks. ‘Auwww, yeoboo! It’s hurt okay!’ you sulk to her. ‘Minhyun! Come here. This’ Hyunbae give an apple to him. ‘For me?’ You asked her. ‘No!’ she said.

 

You wake up from the dreamland. You know that just the dreamland but you want that dream become true. You walk to kitchen. After you graduated you decide to live alone so this house both of your parents gave it to you. You took out eggs to make scramble eggs. You made your breakfast by yourself.

 

 

Here my new chapter. I hope that Minseok's dream become true one day.