CHAPTER 1

You're My Butterfly [HIATUS]

 

[your pov]

You just heard your favourite song exo ‘growl’ played as your alarm and you woke up from your dreamland. ‘Urghh!! I’m so lazy!’ you said. This is first day you enter your school since school holiday a few weeks ended. Then, you took bath and get ready go to school. You go down to take your breakfast with your family.

 

‘Good morning, sweetie’ your mum said. ‘Morning my bae!’ sudden you heard your bestfriend said to you while eating a coffee bread. Yes! It’s minseok. He always took breakfast together with your family. ‘Morning mum. Morning minseok!’ you replied to your mum and minseok while you poured orange juice into the glass.

 

Since 5 years old you and minseok being neighbours. He moved here because of his father’s company. Your father and his father become shared partner with their companies. Your mother and minseok’s mothers also became share partner with their boutiques at myeongdong. You take a sit beside minseok and eat your favourite pie chicken made by your mum.

 

‘I’m done mum! Come on minseok.’ You said happily to your mum then grab your bag. You and minseok walk together to school and take bus. Even though, you and minseok can ask anytime to ours driver to send us to school but I don’t like to show that /I’m rich/ that’s not my style. I want to be humble with others.

 

When we enter the gate of the school, some of the boys get jealous look at us.  minseok story about his study and homework that we should do since that we are deskmate. We just need to settle group work that mr. taeyong gave to us. When we just passer by every class, I saw many eyes look pointed at both of us. I don’t know what is they problem, but minseok and I just ignored them. Minseok put his arm around my neck and he started to tickle of me. I don’t like that person to tickle at me. I just burst a loud laugh when a person tickles me. Seriously!

 

[minseok pov]

 

‘I love to tickle you and I don’t know why and how to end this habit’ you said to hyunbae while you still tickle her until enter to our’s class. RING!! The bell just rang just now. We sit at our’s place. This morning the first class is mathematic. ‘yuhuu it’s mathematic. My favourite subject’ you said while open yours textbook for revision.

 

‘Okay students, good morning’ I heard my beloved classroom teacher speak in front of the class. ‘Today we will receive new student that transfer from Beijing to Seoul’ your teacher speak again. While you busy doing revision mathematic for the coming exam. Hyunbae that sat next to you busy hearing what the teacher said. ‘Luhan!’ a guy that my classroom teacher called make me surprised. I look at the guy, then make me smile like shine like a diamond.

 

‘You can introduce yourself at your classmate’ your teacher said to Luhan. ‘Hello- My name is Luhan. I’m from Beijing. Nice to meet you all’ Luhan introduce himself with a bright smile to the whole class and his Korean pronounce very well. I can heard some of the girls in the class giggles when saw Luhan. ‘You can take a sit behind minseok’ you teacher said again while pointing at xiumin. Luhan already sit.

 

‘yo~ Why you do not message at me about this’ you asked Luhan. ‘it is called ‘surprised’’ Luhan speak slowly since that my beloved teacher still at in front of us. ‘surprised?’ you asked luhan back. ‘yes. Why?’ luhan said. ‘ya. You should call or message me about this , okay?’ you said at Luhan. ‘okay, we will continue our conversation at recess time, okay?’ luhan said and asked you. ‘okay.’ You look at in front and continue study.

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

sorry for grammar error and typos :( Enjoy reading ^^