jealous

The Diary
That morning, zee already waiting for tina at their studio. Zee feel something wrong with Tina's attitude. Weird. Since the day tina told her about the diary...the ghost... since that day...tina met aom...the model...Zee look at the picture that tina shoot and aom as the model. Zee look near to the picture. Zee recall again . "Im aom. Nice to meet u." "Im zee. Nice to meet u too. " Zee put down the picture of aom and she take her sit facing all camera in the studio. Zee take her phone and dial her friend. "Hello..yeah..I need your help. Okay. " "Zee! " Zee turn her body and she get up from her sit. "What time now, tina? What make u late?" "Ow...im sorry zee...but i have to send aom to her apartment..then i go to my house and prepare myself to meet u...and..." "What do u mean by send aom to her apartment? Where u bring her last night?" "Owe..come on zee.. hehehe... i ask her to be my girlfriend, last night... " Zee look at tina with her disbelief eyes. "So?" "Well..we are couple!" Tina said happily. Tina grab her bag and drag zee out from their studio. "Lets go to KLaudiom Building. We get our payment today." Zee follow Tina with shut. Klaudiom Building "Thank you Mr. Klaudiom. Very nice to working with u." "Yeah..me too..thank you and im very glad to work with both of u too." Tina and zee shake hand with Mr. Klaudiom. Half an hour later , tina and zee ask themselves to leave the office. Suddenly, a girl come inside the office and make Mr. Kaludiom, zee and tina look at the girl appearance. "Daddy..." The beautiful tall girl came and hug Mr. Klaudiom and her action stunned zee and tina. Tina slowly near with zee and whispering. "Such a beautiful daughter, Mr. Klaudiom had." Zee nodded with hanging. Mr. Klaudiom saw the both of tina and zee and smile. "Owh, tina..zee... meet my only princess, Mean Appitha. Mean... meet the most famous photographer, tina jittaleela and zee mataneewa keenan ." Mean look at tina and zee and shake hand to both of them. "Hi, handsome... im mean .." mean said while her hand still holding Tina's hand. Tina smile and look at mean "im tina." "Im zee" zee said and take mean's hand from tina. Mean just smile to zee and wink at tina. That make tina gulp because mean so y in doing that action. Zee saw the action and feel irritated with that action. "Come on tina...we need to go." Zee said and bow to Mr. Klaudiom and drag tina from the office. Tina bow too and leave the office . "Daddy... I like one of them.." mean said to Mr. Klaudiom. "Which one, my princess?" "Tina..." "Ohohoho...my daughter really have a high test , haa..." Mean just smile and hug her father. "U don't mind if i choose tina j?" "Daddy dont mind at all...as long as the person that my princess like can make my princess happy..." "Thank you , daddy.." Meanwhile, zee and tina in the lift. Tina look at zee and pat her shoulder. Zee push away Tina's hand and once the lift open, zee step forward and leave tina alone. "Hey..zee..wait up..." Zee get in her car and drove away leaving tina alone. Zee feel down. Everything is about Tina. Always tina. She win everything. She got everything. That make zee feel jealous. Tina just can look at zee and sigh. "Did i make a mistake?" Tina said and walk to the bus stop. Tina take out her phone and send a message to aom. "Baby.. what are u doing? Lets have lunch." "Okay...where to?" "At usual place. I wait u there. In 15 minutes ok." "Ok.see u later. " "Love u baby" "Love u more ." Tina smile and theres a cab stop and tina get in. "Shung ta restaurant, please." "Okey." "Damn u tina!... Everything is u.... all of it... why did u always win?? Damn .bastard... I hate u....arrrggghhhhhhhhh! " Zee screaming inside her car and punch the sterling's car. Zee close her eyes and remember about the diary. Zee drove her car to her house . Zee walk slowly to Tina's house, and she take Tina's key's house under the flower pot. Zee step inside the house and she go to Tina's bedroom. Zee look around and she saw the diary on the round table. Zee take the diary and leave the house immediately. Without zee's realize, theres a wind blow from the window to her house. That wind change into someone and stare at zee from her house. Once zee step inside her house, she shocked and drop the diary. "How...how..did u get in here?" The person infront of zee didnt say anything. Zee feel something weird and she collapsed. The person change into wind and blow the diary back to Tina's bedroom.