start

The Diary
"Baby... Can i stay at your house tonight?" Aom ask tina that seems look sleepy . "Hurmmm...okay baby... " tina said while she try to make herself energized like before. Aom smile and nodded. "Well...we're here." Aom said once she park her car infront of Tina's house. Tina smile weakly to aom and get out from the car . Aom following tina untill both of them get inside the house. "Baby...dont sleep yet...go take your bath first. " aom said to tina that already landing on the sofa. "But..im sleepy aommy.." tina mumbled. Aom giggling and she help tina to stand up and they heading to the bathroom. "Go, and take your bath my handsome girl." "Ermmmmmm" tina mumble and take her bath. 7 minutes later, tina get herself up with her pajamas and she look at aom that already close her eyes on the sofa. "Baby...hey... wake up...its your turn. " tina wake aom's up. Aom straightly headed to the bathroom and take her bath. Meanwhile, tina already feel fresh and she take her sit and look at the diary on the round table. Tina take the diary and flip it to the empty pages. "Dear diary.... its me...tina...hye... good night...I bring my girlfriend that i told u before...yes..she already mine...hehehehe.... U know what ...I love her..and i think..I want her to stay with me..here... what do u think? Heheheheh...well...i think its a good idea...I will talk with her later. . Bye diary. ." Tj. Tina ended her writing when she heard aom calling her name. "Yes, baby..what is it?" "Ehehh...can i borrow your shirt, tina?" "Sure...of course..my pleasure baby aommy... here..take this." Aom take the white shirt from tina with a snoopy's cartoon on it. Aom smile and after she finished dressing, she walk to tina that already laying on the bed. Aom crawling to tina like a baby and she landing now Tina's hand. "Baby... I love u..." aom said while her hand squizing Tina's chest. "I love u always.. baby...heheh.." "And...what with the heheh?" Aom asking tina. Tina look at aom and smile. She take aom's hand and kiss it. "Baby... may i ask u a favor?" Aom look at tina and blink her eyes. "What kinda of favor , my handsome?" Tina smile and pinch aom's nose. "I really want u to be by my side..always...24 hours... " Aom look at tina and she cup Tina's face. "How can i do that , my prince? I live far from u..24 hours??? Hurmm...baby. " Tina shut aom's by her finger and smile. "Stay with me , here?" Aom look at tina with her disbelief expression. "But ..baby..how about my .." "Dont worry about that. ..I will handle it..okay..so..do u agree?" Aom look at tina with her cute expression. "Of course I do....hehehe...I love u baby..." aom said and kiss tina on her forehead. They spent their night with a romantic kissing. Meanwhile, at the next house, zee still unconscious . The diary flip by itself and there's a words show itself in the middle of the pages. That time... tina already sleep with aom in her embrace. Aom can hear a sound of a pages of book been flipping but she didnt see anything. She keep her eyes close because of tiredness. "the journey of love , start!".