beneath the truth

The Diary

"In The Lonely Hour"

 

I need someone, that I'll look to,

In the lonely hour, that we all go through

To give me comfort, and love me through

In the lonely hour, I need you

 

I need you

 

I need you

 

I don't need diamonds, I don't need jewels

No amount of riches will cover up these blues

I don't need suggestions, about a starting new

In the lonely hour, I need you

 

There's nothing I can do, I'm helpless without you

Its a losing point of view

when there's a wistful silence, in an empty room

These other voice's, they don't cut through

In the lonely hour, I need you

 

I need you

 

And I need you

 

I need someone, that I'll look to,

In the lonely hour, I need you

I need you

 

 

Tina cup her face crying alone in the middle of her room. She looking for Aom.. yet she was nowhere to be found. She look at the diary.. she open it and start to cry more loud than before. she know that all she's been through just a long dream when she coma. 

 

*flashback*

 

Tina was walking alone going back to her house. She was busy with her camera. She smile and she was about to press the next button when she heard a loud explosion's sound. She run and keep her camera inside her bag. She was shocked and look at the passenger inside the taxi . She carried his out and try to wake him up. She look again and help the driver out from the taxi. She can smell a gas but she keep struggle to help the driver out. 3 minutes struggling, she manage to take the driver out from the taxi, and tina pull the driver and place him beside the passenger. Tina place her hand to Kim's bleeding head.

 

"Sir..sir..are u okay..please stay with me..talk with me..."

 

Kim look at the guy ..its blurr. Kim cant see the face. Kim hold the man's hand.

"Myyy....diiiaar ryyy..."

 

"What sir? Sir..please..hold on..ambulance is on their way."

 

 

"Diiaarryyy...."

 

 

Kim close her eyes. And she can see a white light. 

 

" Sir...sir...sir...wake up...!!!!!"

 

Tina was about to grab the diary, and suddenly... BboOoooMmmmm!!!!!

 

 

*end of flashback*

 

 

Tina sigh and she look outside her window. Aunty pie were having a chit chat with zee. 

Tina close the diary and she look at her face. She touch her face slowly. Her skin burn because of the incident a months ago. She wonder, why she got a dream with a girl inside her picture that she taken using her camera, a months ago.

 

 

She sigh again. She turn off her mp4 and make her way to aunty pie's house. 

 

 

 

Aunty pie's house

 

"Tina... how are u today.. feeling better?"

 

Tina smile and nodded. "Yeah aunty... feeling better."

 

"Good to hear that.. well... u wanna drink? I can make it for u." Zee said and pat Tina's shoulder.

 

"I'm okay..really.."

 

"Aunty pie... I need to know something... errr... about how I get u know.. in the hospital..."

 

Aunty pie and zee look at each other and aunty pie start to hold Tina's hand.

 

"That day... I only knew after zee call me to come. "

 

Tina look at zee. And zee smile.

 

"Tina.. remember, u call me to fetch u that day... I did come... but im a little bit too late... I saw u talking with a man..with a burn taxi behind u... I was about calling your name then an explosion happened... I saw u burn... i and a girl save u... I dont even know from where the girl come, but I was too afraid to loosing u... at the same time.. an ambulance come.. they bring u to the hospital.... inside the ambulance, I saw u hold tight a half burn of diary... and thats all ...and now u 're safe."

 

"How about the driver and the men"

 

"Both of them died "

 

Tina hold her head and she take out something from her pocket.

 

"Is this the diary?"

 

"Yes..it is, tina.. "

 

Aunty pie look at the diary and she look at tina.

 

"Is that the diary of u?"

 

"Nope .. its not mine ...but the owner is the passenger that i help a months ago... he said.. my diary.. and he passed the diary to me... and I was about to say something... blackout.... "

 

Aunty pie look at zee and tina. 

 

"One more thing... I was in a long journeI dream.. I feel like im alive... I mean.. me and zee... and.. and..theres a girl..aom..yes..aom... she being with me in my dream... this one.. this girl..."

 

Tina show her camera to zee and aunty pie . Pictures of aom when she take photo shoot around the museum.

 

"Wait... " aunty pie said and she look at tina. 

 

"Where did u get this picture?"

 

"At the museum."

 

Aunty pie nodded and she look at zee.

 

"In my dream.. everything in my dream ..was written in this book... its such a story.. I mean... someone wrote a story inside this book and I dream about it... while im coma..."

 

Zee and aunty pie blink her eyes. 

 

"I dont understand ... tina... "zee said and she look at aunty pie.

"Neither i" aunty pie said.

 

Tina sigh and she open the diary. "Look... its your name aunty... zee.. u also... look... " Tina show the diary to aunty pie and zee. 

 

 

Aunty pie take the diary and she show it to zee.

 

Zee hold her chest and she look at tina with her disbelief expression.

 

Aunty pie look at zee and she change her gaze to tina.

 

"Tina... I think u should rest. I will call your doctor later to check on your condition."

 

Tina look at aunty pie and she sigh. "Okey.. please aunty.. I need to know ... why the diary. I dream the whole story of it."

 

Aunty pie give her signal to zee and zee help tina back to her room.

 

 

5 minutes later.

 

"Doctor aom... please tell us.. why tina said she dream about the story inside the diary..and she told us.. me, zee. And also a girl name aom.. yes its u... she said that she dream about all of us.. why?"

 

Doctor aom sigh and she look at aunty pie and zee.

"Wheres the diary?" Doctor aom said. Zee hand her the diary and doctor aom open it pages by pages.

 

"Its just an empty book.. right doctor aom?"

 

Doctor aom nodded. Zee take the diary from aom and hand her Tina's camera.

 

"Tina also show us her camera. Its already broken, yet she still saying and show us her broken camera that theres a picture of girl name aom. "

 

"What happened to tina actually?"

 

Doctor aom look at aunty pie and zee. 

"She had through something that her soul through while coma... I mean... her soul were traveling to the other world... which maybe she create it...or... someone create it. "

 

 

At the same time, in Tina's room.

 

Tina was awaken from her sleep and she get up from her bed. She heard their conversation outside. She try to open her door. She cant open. She feel something cold touch her neck. Once she turn her body... she was shocked . She saw her own body laying on the bed. She look at the man in front of her.

"You?"

"Yes.. its me..I'm kim... the owner of the diary..and the passenger inside the burn taxi..and the one who drive u into our world."

 

"Our world?"

 

"Yes..our world?"

 

"U mean. What they talking about me just now is true?"

 

Kim nodded. 

 

Tina look at her body. With a burn face and she gulped.

 

"Am i dead?"

 

"Not yet... but your soul is not in your body.. and u know what does it mean ."

 

Tina looK at kim and she remember of aom in her dream .

 

"And... if we go to our world... did i with aom forever ?"

 

"Yes it is." Kim said.

 

"How about the girI that kiss me at klaudiom office?"

 

"She is zee's girlfriend. In our world. Dont worry. No one will knows how happy your life with aom. "

 

"But... if i choose to live in my true world?"

 

"With that burn face? "Kim asked tina. 

 

Tina look at her body on the bed and she nodded.

 

"Aom is your doctor and she already married... zee is your bestfriend and single.. Aunty pie is your aunty... .. meanwhile. In our world in the diary... u with aom .. zee with yam... and me... with your aunty pie.."

 

 

Tina look at kim and she nodded. 

 

"I choose... " tina was about to finish her line and she awakened by the door been opens by someone.

 

"Come inside, doctor.. tina is here "

Zee said and she turn on the light.

 

"Doctor aom ..."

 

Doctor aom look at tina that already sit down on her bed.

 

"How are u tina? "

 

"I'm fine. " tina said and she curve her sweet smile to doctor aom. How she know that she is in a reality... and aom is her doctor.. not her girlfriend. Tina look at zee and she smile. 

 

 

Half an hour later... after doctor aom leave the house.

 

"Can u help me, zee. "

"What is it buddy?"

 

"Bring me to the temple tomorrow morning."

 

"Why?"

"I want to fix my life... and...that book." Tina said and zee nodded.

 

Zee look at tina and she smile. "Anything for u buddy."

 

 

 

 

The next morning.

 At temple

 

 

Tina standing infront of the monk. She give the diary to the monk and she told the whole story to the monk..the monk nodded and she place the diary to the small box. They prayed and give tina a holy water to drink before leave.

 

 

 

When tina leave the temple with zee. The monk bring the small box that contain the diary to basement. He tied the box with spell and a red thread. 

 

 

"Theres no other power will let u free from this place. Let soul being soul... let evil vanished... there will no soul live with dead soul... "

 

 

 

 

 

Kim in her world screaming hurt....

 

"Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOoOOOOOoooooooo!!!!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

-The end-