new beginning

The Diary

Dear diary....

Remember its me, pie. Today, I will take kimmy's body from hospital and I'd already let my staff to handle everything for her funeral. Even she just come into my life in 2week and a half...the love that i feel from her is really make me remember of my husband. I keep calling her, honey...and I can see her cheek is red everytime I call her honey. Hehehe...well... the way she threat my childs, I know she love them. From that on...I try to let myself honest ...honest to everyone that she is not kim j...but Then, she the one who told me who is she...and that time, I dont know why im hurt and acting like i hate her...but no...its just i cant explains...Hmmmmm...by the way..this diary...i mean dear diary... I leave kimmy love story end here. I dont want to let myself hurting her spirit. Maybe... I will buried u also together with kimmy . Dear diary...goodbye. thank you for let me know that she love me. 

 

 

Pie close the diary and put the pen down. She take her handbag and going downstairs. 

"Jane..."

"Yes mdm?" 

"Please take care of my children. I have something to do."

"Ok mdm."

 

 

"Sukorn...."

"Yes, mdm?"

"Send me to church...U know why..."

"Ok mdm."

 

 

At the other house, zee is waiting for Tina. She try to call her cousin, but theres no one answering. Zee sigh and she look at aunty pie's house. She smile when seeing jane playing with two kids.

 

"Oh, girl...even you're a maid...please ...looks at me here... take care of me like u care the kids...you're so beautiful, ...how i wish you're mine..."

 

Ringggggringggggg

 

Zee shocked from her thoughts and she pick up the phone. 

"Zee speak ing...."

"Hey zee...im gonna be late.. ok.."

"Why?"

"Its rainy here...and err...Im stuck in jame."

 

Truuutttt

 

Zee look at the phone. She sigh .

 

Infront of a big hotel. Tina stop her car and help aom get inside the hotel with her umbrella.

 

"Thank you for sending me...so kind of u."

"Its ok.. err...u said that you're foreigner..."

"Yes ..actually. I m from thailand..but my family live in china because we have a business there ..so...thats why..Hehehhehe"

"Oh i see...ok ..have fun with your vacation...and..see u. If we have a luck to see each other again."

 

Aom chuckled heard Tina's word and she enters the hotel after waving her goodbye to Tina. Tina go back to her car and make her way to zee's house.

 

"Cute...hehehehe... " tina said with her naughty face.