ghost

The Diary

"Hey buddy....why take so long haha?"

"Heeee...well...I just met an angel just now. Thats why im a little bit late...heheheh" tina answered zee with grinning. 

 

Zee shake her head and she take her black coat and grab her black umbrella.

"Come on tina...we will be late...we must fulfill our promise to aunty pie..."

 

Tina nodded and grab her key and headed to her car.

 

 

At cemetry

 

Pie put the diary with her tears. She look at kimmy's small picture and she sigh. She turn her body and almost fall but tina did help her to control her balance.

 

"Aunty pie. U must be tired. " zee said.

Pie look at zee and noded.

 

"Lets go back ." Pie said and walk leave the place.

 

 

While pie is on her way to her car, she hold Tina's hand and look at her neighbor.

 

"Im sorry for burden both of u..."

 

Tina look at aunty pie and she shake her head smoothly.

"Neh, never said like that aunty... both of us love u like our own mother...hurmmm..."

 

Pie smile and smile. "Thank you. Tina, zee... I hope when I gone ...Hmmmmm...I hope that u can take care of my child's. "

 

Tina and zee look at each other and sigh.

"Aunty...we will do whatever ..but please, dont say that u gone...okey..."

 

Pie smile and nodded. "Very kind, both of u...kim must be proud if he know that theres two guardian always take care of me here...hehe"

 

Tina and zee giggling and rub their back head. Well...both of them like a twin.

 

Aunty pie smile and bid her goodbye to tina and zee and entered her limo.

 

Tina look at zee and she suddenly remember about the angel that she met this morning.

"Aom...."

Tina utters the name with her smile. Zee shocked and scannIng Tina's face.

 

"Puuukkkkkk"

"Ouchh..."

Tina groan and look at zee that already run with give her tounge out to tina.

 

Tina sigh and feel funny with zee's action.

 

"Such a silly friend, u zee.."

 

Tina walk slowly headed to her car. Suddenly, she heard a shoot gun blew from the cemetery room. Tina look behind and she look at zee that already inside the car.

Tina knock the window and zee opened it.

 

"Hey zee...i heard a shoot gun just now...upstairs.."

 

Zee look at tina and get out from the car. Both of them headed to the cemetery rooms slowly.

 

Once they entered the room, they found nothing . Zee look at tina that already rub her back head.

 

"Are u sure , tina...or u just dreaming.."

Tina look at zee and she try to recall. "I...I..im..not sure..zee..lets go.."

 

Tina feels weird and scared at the same time. While she turned her body, she step on something . Tina look down and she take the things.

 

"Errr..Zee.."

Zee look back and her eyes caught the thing in Tina's hand.

"How can this diary be here..?"

Tina ask zee and she look at zee. Zee feel weird and she grab the diary from tina and headed to kimmy's grave.

 

"Take it back sir. Thank you. "

Zee said and place it.

 

Zee turn her body and grab Tina's hand. They leave the place as soon as possible. Both of them still feel scared but they acting like they not afraid.

 

 

At hotel

 

Aom grab her phone and dial puey's number.

"Holla my squid."

"Alloha my aommy"

 

"Puey...hey..I need your help here..."

"Haaa...what is that aom"

"Well...I have four more days here...Hmmmmm...I need friend to accompany me here ."

"Ow...im sorry aom..I cant .and about my sister...she said she has a class. ..well. last sem for her. She have to focus on study...we're sorry aom...dont u have a new friend there?"

 

Aom stop and think for awhile."hurmm,...never mind puey...sorry for disturbing u.."

 

Aom hang up the call and lay on her bed. She play with her phone and Google .

 

Aom read about wonderful place in thailand. Aom read all of it slowly and she smile .

"I think i want to buy a food. Hurmmm...hungry already.."

 

Aom said and she cleaned herself and prepared herself.

 

 

Tina laying herself on her bed and closed her eyes .

 

 

"Hey handsome. Thanks for send my diary to her...really appreciate it..hurmmm...I dont want my diary empty... can u help me to fill it with your love story... well... I know something will happen with u later. Share it with me. .im bored here. .. okey?"

 

The face start to near with tina and tina scream. She look around and rub her chest. She is sweating.

 

"Ghost....."

Tina said and slowly get up from her bed. She headed to bathroom and get shower.

 

Tina get out from the bathroom and open her drawer.

She is prepared herself and plan to have a dinner outside.

 

When she is ready, she grab her car key and headed to the door. She didnt even see on her table, theres a diary that already being place by a wind .

 

 

"Dont u know, I'd already like u from long time ago ..yeah...I just keep my feeling..I just didnt say it..cause i know...im shy to say it...just let me say...and told u everything...just let me say it..only this time... i said I love u... from the bottom of my heart. I said i love u...its not a lie...I said i love . I want u to be mine. I love u...."

 

Tina singing the song while driving to the mall.

 

She park at the parking lot and headed to kfc.

 

"Combo a, please." Tina ordered and pay the meal . She take her sit behind a girl.

 

"Hurmmm...yes mike. I know...hurmm...its ok...maybe u can told to boss, that im gonna resign..yes...i will. .I hate someone that saying that i didnt do my job. Hey...mike...I'm here to release my tention...not ...what...?? Whatever... I will send my resign letter tomorrow... damn. " 

 

Tina is about to bite her chicken when suddenly she heard a girl behind her throw her phone. Tina look up and she get up from her sit. She take the broken handphone and she look at the girl.

 

"Angel?" Tina said suddenly. Aom look at tina and she look behind.

None.

"Excuse me..." aom said and Tina smile.

"Aom right?"

Aom nodded .

 

"Tina walk to aom and hand in her phone.

"Nah...remember me...this morning..."

 

Aom look at tina and she remember about this morning. Aom smile and nodded. 

"Sorry.. im just angry...hurmmm .." aom said while take the phone from tina . 

 

"Are u alone?" Tina said and aom nodded.

 

"Well...can i sit here?"

Tina ask and aom nodded. Tina take her plate and put it on the table. She eat while heard about aoms story. 

 

 

 

 

"Yesh...ahahhahah...u're so funny Tina.."

"Yeah i know that. Ahahahah...well. I think we should go back now..."

 

Aom look at her watch and nodded. 

 

"I will send u..." tina said and aom agreed.

 

 

"If u need anything...just call me okay. "

Tina said to aom when they already infront of aoms hotel.

 

"Okay...thank you tina...glad to meet u.."

 

Aom bid her good bye to tina and headed to her room. She feel relieved. She feel enjoy with Tina's appearance. She lay her body on her bed and smile alone. She look at Tina's phone that Tina give her just now. She smile.

 

"Zee...oh oooooo....zee..."

"Wait.....!"

 

Zee opened the door and look at tina that already standing infront of her door.

 

"Heheheh...I just want to say i love u my friend.."

 

Zee touch Tina's forehead. 

"Are u out of your mind? Esh..go back now..its late...remember..u have a photoshoot tomorrow"

 

Tina grinn and nodded. She leave zee's house and walk to her house.

 

"Aom...so cute..heheh. I wonder. If she need me. Will she call me.."

Tina opened her door room and put her car key on the table. Once she step her left foot, she stop. She turn her head slowly and look at the table once again. 

 

"Esh...since when did this book here..."

 

Tina said and she look around. She feel scared.

 

Rinnggriinnggg

 

Tina awake by her ringtone iphone 4s phone. She answered the call.

 

"Hello.."

"Hye..its me aom..hurmm..are u home already?"

 

"Oh yeah..hehehe..."tina said and look at the diary.

 

"I just want to say thanks for your phone..ermm..can we meet tomorrow...I want to err...give back your phone.."

 

"Eh..no need to do so...just use my phone...I have my second phone here...okay..."

 

"Owh...but er r.."

 

"No but..but...okay...just take it ..use it...I know u need it...okay..we can meet tomorrow..but..lunch time .is it okay?"

 

"Sure..heheh...thanks tina. "

"U 're welcome..goodnight"

"Goodnight."

 

Tina put the phone down and she opened the diary.

 

"Dear diary... 

Im tina ..what the hell are u doing here... hurmmm...did kimmy send u here? Hmmmmm.... thanks to u... but i dont need a diary to write my story...sorry.."

 

Tina close the diary and she put the pen. Suddenly a wind blow the diary to the middle of the pages.

 

"Dont leave me..."

 

Tina turn her head and read the words. She gulp and close the diary immediately.

 

 

Slowly tina walk out from her room and she run to zee's house.

 

"Zee!!!! The diary .... ghosttt!!!!!"