new start

The Diary

tina awake suddenly by a sound of aom's ringtone. Tina take the phone and push the green button. Without saying a word , tina can hearly a man's voice calling aom.

"Hello ,my love aommy... still awake?"

"Hello...aom? Baby?? Hellooooo....are u there , darling??"

 

Tina slowly look at the screen and she sigh. At the same time, aom turned her body facing tina with her eyes still close. Tina look at the phone once again and smile, giggling.

 

"How can i be so jealous with aom and her father ..ahaha.." tina murmured alone while her hand put back the phone beside aom. Tina smile and give a peck of kiss on aom's forehead. She get up from her bed and go to the round table. She opened the diary and take her pen. She flips the pages and write something new.

 

"Dear diary... hye..I know its midnight..well..I cant sleep.. so..I decide to share how i feel tonight...yes..im happy...super happy...well..aom is here... she accompanied me..and she also agreed to stay here with me...well...yuhooooooooo buddy! .... I love u..hahhaah .hey..wait a minute. Haa...just now her phone was ringing. I thought that is a call from her boyfriend..well..the call is from her father.hahah..am i jealous? Quite a bit...okey . I go now .kinda sleepy ,dude _ gudnite. Tj"

 

 

Tina close the diary and lay her body beside aom and hug aom. She sleeping in just a minute.

 

 

 

 

Suddenly, a wind blow hard the diary and that make the diary flop down. 

 

Meanwhile, in china, mr.manaying look at his phone and sighed. Once he want to close the door, a strong of a wind blowing through his body from outside. Mr. Manaying shocked. He turn his body. Nothing. He rub his chest and close the door immediately. Mr. Manaying make his move to his room and laying his body beside his wife that already asleep an hour ago. Mr manaying try to sleep and once he try to sleep.. he suddenly heard a voice beside him. 

 

"Sleep sleep now ,papa......"

 

The wind turn into a man and theres kim standing look at Mr.manaying with her sad expression. Kim try to hold.Mr. manaying's hand. It cant be hold. Kim sigh and turned into a wind again.

 

 

 

Zee awake from her conscious. She rub her backhead and slowly get up. She look around and take her sit on the sofa. She take out her phone and she look at the clock. Its already 8 in the morning. Zee immediately run to her bedroom and clean herself. Meanwhile, tina already wear her t-shirt and she smile looking at aom that still sleeping. 

 

"Baby..gud morning.. wake up now.. come on.."

 

"Hurmm... bby... I'm sleepy.. let me sleep.."

 

"Hehe..okay dear... sleep.. I have to go now... got work to do.. love u..and see u later."

 

Tina said and kiss aom's forehead.

 

Tina open her door and she smile at zee that struggling wearing her snikers.

 

"Are u okay dude?" Tina asked.

 

"Ahuh...lets go. " zee said and hop in her Ferrari.

 

 

 

 

 

Klaudioum building

 

"Hello handsome."

 

Tina turn her body and she shocked when a beautiful girl tap her shoulder. Tina was about to answer when suddenly the girl give her a peck of kiss on her cheek. Tina startled.

 

"Its a morning kiss. Bye."

 

 

 

Tina gulp and she rub her cheek.