the owner

The Diary

Early in the morning, aom wake up from her sleep and she look at the clock. Its still 7 o'clock. Aom take her towel and and cleaned herself. After she done with her morninf routine, she take her phone and she dialed puey.

 

"Hey squid... morning."

"Hurmmm..aom..what the hell are u calling me in this morning...erhh..im sleepy u know."

"Hey...Erin..im bored here..I mean this vacation is boring"

"And who is Erin? "

"Who erin?"

"Huh...never mine aom. Can i call u later. I will send my sister to fetch u to tour u around ok"

"Ok..thanks puey"

 

 

Aom sighed and hang up the call. She look outside. Its rainy. She rub her head. She feel boring and then she look at the diary. She take it and bring it to the sofa. She open it and flip the pages at where she stop last night.

 

 

Diary.... im still at thailand. Right now,I'm at bangkok. Yeah...remember. a woman that asked me when did i came back? Yup..she's the one who help me and she offer me a ride. The wierd things is...she calling me as Kim . How did she know my name. Well..im kimmy..not kim... Then, she said she will help me .

 

 

Aom stop reading and she look at the window. Theres a thunder strike the tree across the road and aom shocked. She hold the diary tightly and continue read it.

 

 

Hey diary....its weird... right now..im in a room. My own room. I dont know. Theres a picture of me. Theres also have a little boy calling me. Father??

I dont know what happened here. Hey...im blurr ok. 

 

 

Aom rub her head and her eyes focused reading the diary.

 

 

Dear diary... I tell u what i know...im from malaysia...come to Thailand because I'm travelling...and now...right now... a pretty young woman told me that im her husband!!!! She said she miss me and u know what...she kiss me...I cant resist that kiss. But, then...she try to remove my shirt..well hell no..She will know that im a girl.

 

 

Aom stop reading. And she repeat read the last words. "This owner of diary is a girl???"

Aom gulp and continue reading.

 

 

Diary...help me .. ...my wife...I mean...that girl start to ask me to having a with her...errrr... i dont know how... I want to leave this house... but theres a security all around this house. Huhuhuhu ..im a prisoner.

 

 

Aom feel weird. She flip the pages.

 

 

Diary..its been five days im here. I have a child. And a wife. I have no life. My wife didnt let me go outside. She said that I have to get back my memory so that she will let me go to work.

 

 

 

Hey diary... I ask my maid just now...what my job before i come here. The maid said that i am a business man. I ask her who rich. I mean am i rich or my wife ?

The maid said , both. I also have a parents but they already died in crash landing aeroplane. U know..Mh170...they are one of the passengers. Then, I ask her...did u know what happened to me before?

 

Then , the maid told me that im one of the passengers of mh370 that had reported missing in the middle of Lautan Hindu. She told me...that she cant believe that im still alive. Because, the mh370 still not been found untill today. And, I just smile to her. Well....right now i know a little bit about kim J. 

 

 

Aom gulping and she know that the diary she read about is still freshy. 

Aom flip the diary. Its empty for the whole next pagers. Aom sighed and she look outside the window. The rain already stop. She heard her phone ringing and she smile.

 

"Hello, mike.."

"Hey, princess... hows your vacation in thailand?"

 

"Its great...heh...how china?"

"Its good here...Well..see u next week princess. I have to go..I got work to do."

"Ok. Bye"

 

Aom hang up the call and she type a message and send it to puey.

 

"Puey...no need to ask your sister to tour me today...i want to stay at hotel. Im tired. Bye."

 

 

 

Aom grab her sunglasses and her handbag. She put the diary inside her bag and shr walk out from the hotel to the garden.

 

 

 

At garden. Aom make a walk to the bench where she found the diary yesterday. She slowly put the diary on the bench and she leave.

 

On her way to cross the road, she turned her body and she saw a man sit on the bench that has the diary . Aom try to walk back to the bench and when she reach the bench, empty. Theres no one there. No man, and no diary. Aom sighed and she make her way leave the garden.

 

 

 

On the other side, 

Kim hug the diary and she cry. She let herself cring in vain inside the black limo. 

 

"Sir...where we want to go?"

 

"Fetch my daughter"

 

The driver nodded and drove away.