new owner

The Diary

"Doctor . .how is he?"

"We're sorry...we can't save her"

"What??"

 

The doctor leave tina that already cup her face. She sigh. She still remember "my diary...?"

 

Tina run and go to the counter and ask for the bag that she handed to them just now. 

 

"And who are u, sir?"

"Just please give it to me..I just want the diary... please...She said to me about the diary before she die!"

 

The nurse give tina the bag and tina take the diary and give the bag back to the nurse. 

 

Tina look at the diary and she make her way leave the counter. 

 

Tina take her sit at the bench infront of the counter and she read all the diary.

 

Tina widen her eyes in disbelief.

 

Kim j? Uncle kim j?

 

Tina take out her phone and dialed a number.

 

"Hello, zee...yeah. ..can u help me...bring aunty pie here..our neighbor u know her...yeah... Right away now. Thank you. At hospital"

 

 

30 minutes later, tina look at zee.

 

" how did u know that aunty pie is her wife?"

 

Tina show zee the diary. Zee blur and look at Tina.

"I read her diary..she is not uncle kim j..but kimmy from Malaysia. And, aunty pie must responsible with her.,"

 

Zee didnt say a words. She look at aunty pie that already inside the room.

 

 

Inside the room, pie look at Kim's body. She hurt. She kiss kimmy forehead and she whispering slowly, "I'm sorry ..its my fault..why did u leave me like kim did..."

 

 

Tina walk and get near with aunty pie. Tina handed the diary to pie and she hug aunty pie.

 

"Dont worry...everything will be fine..."

 

Pie burst her tears and hug tina tightly .

 

 

 

 

At home, pie opened the diary and she read all of it. She crying . She know that she is alone. She grab the diary and she kiss it. She know that kimmy has left her. Pie take a pen and write at the next pages of the diary.

 

Dear diary...kimmy have left me..im Pie... the one who love her as who she is.. I know that she is a woman...I know since the first time...but...I cant let my children keep asking who is she...because they know their father has gone..diary...send my love to her...please...let her know that i love her too.... 

 

Pie

 

 

Pie closed the diary and place it on the table. She crying and fell asleep. 

 

 

The next day, tina go to zee's house and on her way to it, she saw a girl. A petite girl standing alone at bus stop. Tina stop her car and she open her window.

"Hey there... need a ride?"

 

The girl look at Tina and she shook her head. Tina get out from her car and she run with her umbrella and she smile to the girl.

 

" its not save here...its rainy..come on.. I give u a ride..dont worry..im not a guy. Im a woman... where did u live? I will send u home"

 

The girl look at tina from upside down. "Can i trust u?"

 

"Absolutely..yes..I'm tina.."

 

"Im aom ..thank you.."

 

"Lets get inside my car..."

 

Both of them get inside the car and tina drove away carefully.