sweeter a months later

The Diary

"Hey, tina... congratulations... its very awesome...wow...I like those theme..u will get the fully payment tomorrow. Just come to my office. Okay?"

 

"Thank you so much for trusting me. "

 

Tina smile widely and asked to leave and she go hold Aom's hand. Aom kinda shocked and when she look at tina..she smile. 

 

"U look so beautiful, tonight. Are u single?"

 

Aom giggled heard Tina's word. 

 

"U look handsome too...and sorry... im not single..im taken... "

 

"Oh..I see... "

 

Aom turn her body and kiss Tina on her cheek. "Stop teasing me, u teaser. Hehehe... so...how their reaction?"

 

Tina smile and she bring aom take a sit at the bench .

"Well ..they like it..and also..we will have the fully payment tomorrow morning. Hehehe.."

 

"Wow..its good.. yes... I know u can do it.." aom said and smile to tina that already stunned by aom's smile.

 

Zee came near to both of them and greet them. 

 

"Hey tina...congratulations... well. Im very proud of u... hahaha...well aom... U look beautiful.." zee said while give a kiss on aom's hand. 

Aom just giggled. As she already used with the way zee since she start being Tina's model.

 

Tina look at her watch and she told zee that she have to go. Aom look at tina as she said that she still want to stay .

 

"Aom.. we must go now.." tina said like she demand aom.

 

Aom smile to zee and follow Tina from behind.

After tina get in her car, aom look at her from outside. Slowly, aom get in the car and wear on the seatbelt. Tina drove away her car to somewhere that no one can predict .

 

 

At somewhere

 

Tina gets out from the car and aom follow her.

"Where are we, tina?" Aom asking while looking around. Its a beautiful garden full with colourful light . At the end of the garden, theres a lake and a wood house. Aom look at tina while tina just give her smile to aom and drag aom to the wood house .

 

"Tina? Are u gonna kidnapped me?" Aom asking with shivering voice.

 

Tina giggled and shake her head as she mean, NO.

Aom just nodded and she follow tina opened the door.

 

"Welcome to my fantasy" tina said with her hand opened wide . Aom shocked with what infront her right now. Its not like a wood house of decorations at all. 

Then aom look at tina . 

 

"What the meaning of all this, tina?"

 

 

Tina look at aom and she take aom's hand. Slowly, she take a deep breath. 

 

"Aom, we'd met one months ago. Since the first time i met u... I know I'd met with an angel. I like u since the first time we met. And for the second time we met,I feel more amd more my feeling towards u. I know i cant tell u at that time, that i like u... because im afraid of loosing u. This whole week, when we are busy with preparations for the event just now.. I saw how other man look at u...I feel jealous... I want u... I dont want to loose u without trying to say to u that .... I love u, aom... will u be my..."

 

Aom pull her hand from tina right before tina could finish her words. Tina was shocked and she look at aom. Aom's eyes start to teary. 

"Aom..." tina said with her lower voice. 

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't ask u to be more than friend with me... I ..."

 

Cuuuuuuuuupp.

 

Tina's eyes widen when her lips kissed by aom. Aom look at tina with a smile and their kiss turn to be more deep .

 

Tina hold aom's waist and aom hug Tina's neck.

Both of them smile to each other.

 

"What taking u so long to ask me to be your love?" Aom ask tina when they stop kissing.

 

Tina smile and she put her forehead to aom's forehead.

"I just want to prepare for the right time. So, aom shushar, will u be my girlfriend?"

 

"Silly.. of course I do , tina jittaleela. I always waiting for this time since u said to me that u like me a months ago. Remember? In the phone , every night u will always send a message I L_k_ u.... "

 

Tina look at aom with her grinned smile. " I thought u will never knew that meaning. Heheeh"

 

Aom bite Tina's nose . "U think im a fool or what...a five year old kids also know how to solve it. "

 

Tina giggled by aom's action. Aom also giggled and both of then hugging int the middle of the house that surrounded with a transparent glass wall. From outside , no one can see them. But from inside, they can see the view of the colourful light at the lake and the garden. 

 

"Is this your house, tina?"

"Hurmmm...nope... its my mama's house. She love to stay here when she need a place to be alone. "

 

"Hoooo...so...wheres your mother now?"

 

"She's gone together with my father. Two years ago. " tina said calmly and aom cup her face .

"Im sorry for asking."

 

Tina smile to aom and kiss her forehead.

"Its okay... how about your parents?"

 

"Both of them live in China. They still want to manage their company , there. "

 

"Ooo..so...when U gonna going back to china?" Tina ask aom.

 

Aom look at tina and smile. 

"I dont know...maybe after i have the courage to tell them about u because i want to bring u too to china. "

 

Tina smile to aom and kiss her cheek. "I keep your words my baby."

 

Aom smile to tina and nodded. Then they lingered their finger as they promise to not to break aom's words.

 

 

"So...u wanna stay here for tonight or.... u want to go home?"

 

Aom looks around . "Its up to u, my prince."

 

Tina giggled and feel happy when aom call her as her prince. 

"Well... lets we sleep here for tonight. Come. "

Tina bring aom to the room. Theres a bed and they laying their body with aom use Tina's hand.as her pillow. Tina hug aom and smile to aom. " I love u, aom."

 

"I love u, tina..."

 

Tina smile and she turned her head facing aom. Aom look at tina and waiting what will happened next.

 

"U have a boyfriend , before?" Tina asked aom.

 

Aom shake her head while her eyes lock with Tina's eyes.

 

Tina smile brightly and kiss aom's eyes. Aom close her eyes and she feel a warmness landed on her lips. She reply the soft kiss and she can feel a naughty hand rubbing her back. She opened her eyes and once again tina kiss her eyes. Aom smile and kiss tina on lips.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, at Tina's house. The diary that tina put on the table., start to flipping one by one like it looks like been reading by someone. The pages of the diary stop flipping at the last words.

 

"Dear diary... tonight i will told her about what I feel into her. Wish me luck. "

 

Tina j.

 

 

Suddenly, a wind blow hard came from the window and make the diary closed.