new journey

The Diary

Tina wake up early in the morning and she feel her head has a small clothes.

 

"Mama...uncle is awake.."

 

Tina saw aunty pie entered the room and smile to her.

"What happened to me, aunty."

 

"Hurmm..my guard found u fainted at the front gate. Thats why i ask him to take u inside. U have fever. How do u feel.?"

 

Tina nodded and touch her head. She try to remember what had happened. She sigh. She look at aunty pie and smile.

"What time is it, aunty?"

 

"7 am. "

"Owh...I think i have to go now... i have photoshoot today...thank you aunty.."

 

"Okay. U welcome...becareful tina "

 

Tina nodded and bid a goodbye to aunty pie and her children. She go to her house and she try to remember what had happened. Once she entered her room, she go to the bathroom and prepared herself. When she is done, she packing her camera and all the things for her photoshooting. 

 

She is about to leave her room when suddenly she saw the diary. She walk near ti the diary and opened it. She take her pen and she write .

 

"Hye diary... im tina..the new owner of u... hurmmm. What happened to me...okay..i don't know...today. i will go to work. Im photographer...well. .i like it..okay..i dont like to write...bye."

 

 

Tina closed the diary and leave it on the table. She make her way to her studio.

 

 

Aom take Tina's phone and smile. She just feel happy because last night she dream about Tina. Why? She dont know. Weird.

 

Aom doing her morning routine and take her laptop. She start to prepare her resign letter to her boss. Well..she feel weird in the same time. Why did she want to resign...and how is her carrier after this. Aom sigh but she remember what mike told her last night.

 

"Boss didnt accept your presentation..he hate it...what I'm gonna do now...I cant replace u...no aom...we need u here as our leader...but...boss said if u didnt come home in two days... ure fired."

 

 

Aom sigh and continued finished her resign letter . 

 

"Whatever. ..." aom said with her angry tone.

 

 

"Okay...guys...we're done for today... see u next week.."

 

When all model leave the studio, tina sigh and she look at her phone. Its already 1205pm.

 

Tina smile and drive her car to aoms hotel.

 

"Hello, aom...im here. .downstairs...okay.."

 

 

Aom push the button enter and she close her laptop. She grab her blue jeans jacket and her handbag. She go downstairs . She feel excited to meet that tina.

 

"Hye..." aon greet tina that still playing with her camera. 

 

"Snap"

 

Tina smile and she look at her camera.

 

"Beautiful as usual..."

 

Tina said and aom feel shy. 

 

"Can we go now..."

 

"Sure...lets go..."

 

Both of them headed to Tina's favorite restaurant. They enjoy their lunch and talking about tina.

 

 

"Hurmm. ..I dont know the next concept ...I still thinking...well..the ceremony will be held on next month. Thats zee's plan. Hehehhehe. "

 

"Oh i see. So...its your own studio?"

 

"Uh huh...I shared it with zee. Hehehhehe;"

 

"Owe...business partner...good.."

 

"How about u? Where u want to work after resign?"

 

"Hurmmm...I don't know. "

 

 

Tina nodded and smile to aom.

"Hey....if u dont mind ..can u be my model?"

 

Aom were kinda shock heard what tina saying and without thinking twice she agree. 

 

"Why not...U pay me right?"

 

"Ahaha...of course i pay u...okey...later on we make an agreement okey."

 

"Sure."

 

Both of them enjoying their lunch.

 

"Wow....this is what we call destiny.... faith....well...give me some more time to finished this story...im at hospital...well..sorry for not updating before... I cant believe that I can involve in accident... well...I have problem with my hand...cannot move like before..so its take time for me to tiping... im sorry once again. =)